• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Real simple question about Biden

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Ok, sounds like you got a plan.
What plan the gop and the dems never elect b.c the pres. It's always the independents. See you are right the dems are going to vote for the nominee because anything else would take thinking that they can not do. The independents vote for who they choose always and their vote does change

What plan the gop and the dems never elect b.c the pres. It's always the independents. See you are right the dems are going to vote for the nominee because anything else would take thinking that they can not do. The independents vote for who they choose always and their vote does change
Uh huh.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Since we know that this clown believed that he was too old to run 4 years ago, and as a result Trump won. Why is this old fart not too old now at 4 years later

??????????

Wondering
Biden is like aging wine. He turned into vinegar ...

kaz

Small l libertarian
Kind of sad really it was hysterical when he still had energy and ollie pissed him off
Democrats have proven with Ruth Bader Ginsburg that government jobs don't end at death. I mean the dead can vote, why do they need to leave office?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Democrats have proven with Ruth Bader Ginsburg that government jobs don't end at death. I mean the dead can vote, why do they need to leave office?
Ruthy is gonna croak soon enough. Then Clarence is going to retire, and the supreme court is going to get renamed the Trump judiciary

kaz

Small l libertarian
Ruthy is gonna croak soon enough. Then Clarence is going to retire, and the supreme court is going to get renamed the Trump judiciary
If Thomas serves as long as Ginsburg, he has 16 years to go and counting. BTW, Breyer is the next oldest

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
If Thomas serves as long as Ginsburg, he has 16 years to go and counting. BTW, Breyer is the next oldest
Thomas has a brain, he can retire and let Trump choose another justice. This puts America over himself

kaz

Small l libertarian
Thomas has a brain, he can retire and let Trump choose another justice. This puts America over himself
Thomas has been the best justice for a long time. He's the only one who was trying to raise civil forfeiture, which is a prima facie unconstitutional violation of the fifth amendment.

I have no idea about Kavanaugh yet, neither do you. We don't have any major rulings yet to measure him by. I hope you're right, I just don't know yet

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Thomas has been the best justice for a long time. He's the only one who was trying to raise civil forfeiture, which is a prima facie unconstitutional violation of the fifth amendment.

I have no idea about Kavanaugh yet, neither do you. We don't have any major rulings yet to measure him by. I hope you're right, I just don't know yet
There is no way that Thomas will embarrass himself like ruthy