• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Release the X-Rays Cadet Bone Spurs

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Major Military Operations Since World War II - InfoPlease
https://www.infoplease.com/.../major-military-operations-world-war-ii
Major Military Operations Since World War II. U.S. President George H. W. Bush invades Panama and overthrows Panamanian dictator and drug-smuggler Manuel Noriega. Noriega is later tried and convicted on a number of charges, and is imprisoned in the United States.
Do you have a point? Trump used cash to avoid being drafted. The US was not at war when Obama was of age to serve. He got out of college in 1983 and law school in 1991.

Trump was of age to serve during the worst of Vietnam. He got one deferment after another, managing to dodge the draft for years...then paying a doctor for his heal spur medical out.

He showed great disrespect for those who served when he
Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

FakeName

Governor
figured you didn't serve
Niether did Trump.

He used his rich daddy to lie and buy him out of it, and he has the f'ing nerve to disparage John McCain's service. "I like heroes who didn't get captured"

F'ing pathetic!

And you support that bitch.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Niether did Trump.

He used his rich daddy to lie and buy him out of it, and he has the f'ing nerve to disparage John McCain's service. "I like heroes who didn't get captured"

F'ing pathetic!

Why in double hell are you posting everything 2 and 4 times?

neither (my gawd boy)

but.....but......but.....but......already posted multi-times in the damn thread

but....but....but.......but sure Slick & Obama didn't either doesn't need posted aging?

FakeName

Governor
Why in double hell are you posting everything 2 and 4 times?

neither (my gawd boy)

but.....but......but.....but......already posted multi-times in the damn thread

but....but....but.......but sure Slick & Obama didn't either doesn't need posted aging?
Not on purpose. Political jack is glitching. Or maybe it is my phone.

Spamature

President
I don't give a fvck if they didn't, none of the damn right wingers you posted of are not posting in this damn thread and your list is void of your great dem/libs, why?

We haven't been to a Congress declared War since 1942 and all Wars we've had a dem/lib was POTUS.

The hypocrite is PN.
Both the Iraq wars were started by the same Republican family, along with the current war in Afghanistan.

FakeName

Governor
and restarted by you Obama
"the first thing I will do if elected is end the war"
You still haven't responded to the substance of my previous post. Here it is again.

Dawg said to now what

figured you didn't serve

I said

Niether did Trump.

F'ing pathetic!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You still haven't responded to the substance of my previous post. Here it is again.

Dawg said

figured you didn't serve

I said

Niether did Trump.

F'ing pathetic!

I responded and same shit has been responded to many times before you post the same shit over, go back through the thread if you need answers and you supported Slick & Obama bitches that didn't serve either.

You voted for the real Bitch in 2016!