• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Remember the Titans!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No. That was heartfelt. That's what makes it so sad. You forget, we've seen your previous posts.
She admittedly made this post because she knew "Lefty" hates racism and race baiting. That's Barbella...she has been doing this for years and "somehow" gets by with it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So your opinion someone who lives in a double-wide has no worth?
How bigoted of you
I'm not going to get in your bigotry but I can assure you I have never lived in a double-wide but I would never live in a gated community that you live in either away from all of the garbage that you call others.
Why bother telling me anything about yourself. I wouldn't believe you if you stood on a stack of bibles. DD

Barbella

Senator
She admittedly made this post because she knew "Lefty" hates racism and race baiting. That's Barbella...she has been doing this for years and "somehow" gets by with it.
No. I didn't make "this post". I threw in one line, for your benefit... and sure enough... LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No. I didn't make "this post". I threw in one line, for your benefit... and sure enough... LOL
When DON'T you post about minorities? I don't give a shit whether you live in GA or Timbuktu...you will NEVER believe minorities are as good as you. Actually they're better.

Barbella

Senator
When DON'T you post about minorities? I don't give a shit whether you live in GA or Timbuktu...you will NEVER believe minorities are as good as you. Actually they're better.
If you don't "give a shit", why do you bring it up? Hmmmm..... in fact, why is it that you pop up in just about every thread I'm in, when I'm not even talking to you?

Have you not realized yet that most of the time I'm ignoring you? Will you ever?

Once in a while, I throw you a bone, like right now. I often feel sorry for you when I don't... you're obviously desperate and try so hard to start a fight that my compassionate nature gets the best of me.

But all good things must come to an end, so say bye bye for today... I can only take a certain amount of your hateful nonsense.

Later!