• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Remember when Democrats hounded Ted Kennedy from office for conspiring with Russians...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, me either. Apparently Ted was so distraught over Reagan's belligerence towards the USSR that he decided he needed to request their assistance by "meddling" in the 1984 election for the "good of the country:"

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. "The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations," the memorandum stated. "These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign."

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html#1fe00d59359a

Yeah, me either. Apparently Ted was so distraught over Reagan's belligerence towards the USSR that he decided he needed to request their assistance by "meddling" in the 1984 election for the "good of the country:"

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. "The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations," the memorandum stated. "These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign."

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html#1fe00d59359a
Ted Kennedy was a traitor and a murderer. He did incalculable damage to this country.