• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reminder about Alert Prefences

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I signed up at PF and did not realize email quote alerts were on, I rarely check email but when I did, I had over a thousand. Yep, I turned it off!

Why anyone wants email alerts when sites have alerts, is weird.
Same thing happened to me when I signed up for some forum a few years back. Don't remember which one.

Jen

Senator
I signed up at PF and did not realize email quote alerts were on, I rarely check email but when I did, I had over a thousand. Yep, I turned it off!

Why anyone wants email alerts when sites have alerts, is weird.
I know!
I barely use email these days anyway................that'd sure stack up fast.

Youcanthandledatruth evidently the "childish" member bdtex posted of...…….rated 5 of my post 'thumbs down' and replied to not ONE or was it MV that rates all post by R's 'funny'?
Apocalypto Amnesia

That's really petty of Middleview, since the only other embee I've seen that in has no negative ratings, which we do (I include Rainbow and Creative). "Funny" should only be used when you laugh with the poster, not at him.

But I do use "Funny" occasionally when the poster links to some tear-jerking touchy-feely crybully sob story about the vicious brats of the human-sacrificing Mayan invaders, or demands we pity any other deservedly punished Third World savages. Our kids will get robbed and beaten up by the Liberals' pet punks; treating children as automatically innocent denotes memory loss about what everybody's childhood was really like. Remember the picture of the gangsta Trayvon Martin looking as an apparently sweet and cheerful 12-year-old? Betcha that even at that age he was an undisciplined burden on society.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Apocalypto Amnesia

That's really petty of Muddleview, since the only other embee I've seen that in has no negative ratings, which we do (I include Rainbow and Creative). "Funny" should only be used when you laugh with the poster, not at him.

But I do use "Funny" occasionally when the poster links to some tear-jerking touchy-feely crybully sob story about the vicious brats of the human-sacrificing Mayan invaders, or demands we pity any other deservedly punished Third World savages. Our kids will get robbed and beaten up by the Liberals' pet punks; treating children as automatically innocent denotes memory loss about what everybody's childhood was really like. Remember the picture of the gangsta Trayvon Martin looking as an apparently sweet and cheerful 12-year-old? Betcha that even at that age he was an undisciplined burden on society.
I use all ratings so I know which post I've read when I come back to a thread......some dislikes for shit post and funny when really funny......and give MV back his funnies or disagree and dislike

IDGAF what they rate

Jen

Senator
I use all ratings so I know which post I've read when I come back to a thread......some dislikes for shit post and funny when really funny......and give MV back his funnies or disagree and dislike

IDGAF what they rate
If someone is getting all butthurt over the ratings he/she gets.................that's on them. Totally on them. And to chastise people who use the ratings is an attempt at bullying. I will not be bullied here or anywhere.

I use the ratings as intended and if anyone thinks I am abusing them.............it's their own fantasy. It's on them. And I find it utterly stupid of those whining about ratings.

All in the eye of the beholder...

Those who feel they are victims tend to always fall on the left and desire censorship. Why is that?
Upper Snobovia

Their leaders come from the "Born to Rule" class. Liberalism comes from a Latin word that implies being a slaveowner. The appeal of Marxism to them is that it advocates absolute authority confined to a small clique called the "vanguard." So they don't feel like victims at all; they merely use that as a fake-ethics pretext to boss us around. Like the Puritan witch hunters, they turn healthy and rational actions into false crimes, such as "racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, Islamophobia, yada yada."

Notice that in Orange County, California, the sons of Birchers became equally Wacko Left. That is the key to the Midterm takeover of the House. Similar college-indoctrinated suburban women voted to derail the Trump Train because:

1. Their Daddies bought them permanent jobs, so Trump's economic boom doesn't increase what they already have. In fact, it threatens their sense of superiority if the deplorables are making money, too

2. Since they can't cook or clean, or have time for raising children, especially babies, they are reliant on illegal-alien domestic help. So they oppose Trump's immigration policies.

3. Trump's manly persona frightens their frigid or domineering sexuality. Their girlyman submissive husbands might get masculine ideas and start standing up to them if manliness once again becomes the American Way.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If someone is getting all butthurt over the ratings he/she gets.................that's on them. Totally on them. And to chastise people who use the ratings is an attempt at bullying. I will not be bullied here or anywhere.

I use the ratings as intended and if anyone thinks I am abusing them.............it's their own fantasy. It's on them. And I find it utterly stupid of those whining about ratings.
WE know who the whiners are and they are dust in the wind as far as I'm concerned...……...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Why do you assume that others are abusing the system? It's your opinion......... and not necessarily reality.
When people go through the posts and rate them several posts within a minute, OBVIOUSLY without reading the posts (wouldn't have time) then it's pretty obvious what they're doing. But don't worry about it, @Jen, @Dawg, @Caroljo and others...I got my much deserved banner from you guys creeping through the threads marking mine all negative. I thank you all for your "childishness" pettiness and plain ole stupidness. I think I'm still the winner in negative posts. I wear it like a badge of honor, considering the low lives who spent so much time rating my posts. And like your Messiah Trump says...WINNING is great.

Jen

Senator
When people go through the posts and rate them several posts within a minute, OBVIOUSLY without reading the posts (wouldn't have time) then it's pretty obvious what they're doing. But don't worry about it, @Jen, @Dawg, @Caroljo and others...I got my much deserved banner from you guys creeping through the threads marking mine all negative. I thank you all for your "childishness" pettiness and plain ole stupidness. I think I'm still the winner in negative posts. I wear it like a badge of honor, considering the low lives who spent so much time rating my posts. And like your Messiah Trump says...WINNING is great.
You're projecting.
You cannot prove anyone does that (what I bolded) . You just assume it then tell it as if it is true.

I don't believe anyone does what you are accusing them of doing..........

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Y6ou have quite a few on the leftist side that goes through without reading and rating. So I return the favor and move on and hit other posts they have contributed to.
Fvck it if you don't like it I'll do you the same way.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm not a victim. I disabled the signature crap and most of the alerts crap years ago.
The ego boosting signature lines are funny...All about themselves. As though they are all that, so terribly insecure. As far as the ratings, I use them discriminately. Rarely rate one of those who rate my posts negatively a negative post just for hate sake like they do. They're not worth the trouble. Screw them.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Y6ou have quite a few on the leftist side that goes through without reading and rating. So I return the favor and move on and hit other posts they have contributed to.
I don't like or dislike it. And I know you're lying as usual.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You're projecting.
You cannot prove anyone does that (what I bolded) . You just assume it then tell it as if it is true.

I don't believe anyone does what you are accusing them of doing..........
Actually, Jen, I don't give a rat's ass what you believe. I know it's true.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Yes, Jen, we know you're perfect. Yet when the ratings or emoticons are mentioned, you're right there hoping to get more insulting ways to address those of us you don't agree with.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
What you wrote. DUH!!! Now get back to making asinine signatures about your big guns.
Here's what I said
This is not a lie
Y6ou have quite a few on the leftist side that goes through without reading and rating.

This is not a lie
So I return the favor and move on and hit other posts they have contributed to.

This is not a lie

SO WHERE IS THE FVCKING LIE THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MADE?
The only lie I saw was yours claiming I lied.