• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reminder

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I’m not interested in going off topic with you. There are tons of threads on it already, we can discuss somewhere else perhaps. But I won’t follow you in your attempted thread derailment.
Now that's funny
You respond and I back you into the corner and now you don't want to respond? Great take the cowards way out.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You showed me a pic of a rifle similar to the one used by the leftist republican ball game shooter. similar with respect to military surplus. you two have a few things in common.
Yep I've chapped your ass need some cream?
OMG. You really don't know the difference, do you? Holy Crap. I thought you were just a wannabe war hero before but now I know you are truly clueless about the difference between a semi-automatic SKS and a bolt-action Springfield 1903. Did you even serve in the military? Ever? Or did you for a short time but were discharged for "medical reasons"?

Here, let me help you: This is an SKS -

This is a Springfield M1903 -

Sure, to the untrained mind they do look "similar", but those with some expertise can readily spot the differences. Of course, being sane helps. :)

Don't tell me, tell the immigrant from Mars since I'm not projecting

Speaking of derailing the topic, my latest purchase:

I haven't shot it yet, but am planning a trip to a 200 yard range in a few weeks then the 700 yard range.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
OMG. You really don't know the difference, do you? Holy Crap. I thought you were just a wannabe war hero before but now I know you are truly clueless about the difference between a semi-automatic SKS and a bolt-action Springfield 1903. Did you even serve in the military? Ever? Or did you for a short time but were discharged for "medical reasons"?

Here, let me help you: This is an SKS -

This is a Springfield M1903 -

Sure, to the untrained mind they do look "similar", but those with some expertise can readily spot the differences. Of course, being sane helps. :)
Damn Max, you got all torn when you thought I questioned your service and now do what you claimed was an attack on a Veterans service except worse.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Damn Max, you got all torn when you thought I questioned your service and now do what you claimed was an attack on a Veterans service except worse.
Quote, please, where I was "all torn". I'm sure the "veteran" who can't tell the difference between an SKS and a Springfield M1903 appreciates your support.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Quote, please, where I was "all torn". I'm sure the "veteran" who can't tell the difference between an SKS and a Springfield M1903 appreciates your support.
I used torn due to how you reacted and I know CS and he is an Airforce Veteran...……..I have 2 1903's but didn't see any in the 'whorehouse' in 70's and just letting you know how I felt and not supporting anyone, simply posting facts.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I used torn due to how you reacted and I know CS and he is an Airforce Veteran...……..I have 2 1903's but didn't see any in the 'whorehouse' in 70's and just letting you know how I felt and not supporting anyone, simply posting facts.
Regardless of your terminology, I'm still waiting for the link to your accusation.

FWIW, given your posting "style", I have give no credence to your attestation on who and who is not a valid, honorable veteran.

Sorry, but I do not understand your comment about whorehouses and M1903s.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Regardless of your terminology, I'm still waiting for the link to your accusation.

FWIW, given your posting "style", I have give no credence to your attestation on who and who is not a valid, honorable veteran.

Sorry, but I do not understand your comment about whorehouses and M1903s.
It's in the mail.

You were a Navy Officer for 12 years, as you posted and said a "veteran" who can't tell the difference between an SKS and 1903 was what, not a Veteran?….. well ALL Sailors know the 'whorehouse' is where the M-14's were kept in the barracks during Boot Camp...…..w/barrels plugged in the 70's

Last edited: