• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reminder

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
If my memory serves me right Max, you got all torn up because those in the know caught you out in your boasting that you were in almost every part of the Military at one point or other, depending on the topic of the thread -- didn't they nic-name you General or something?

Come back for more have you? I don't think that particular poster is here at the moment but could return at any time -Master Chief Petty Officer or was it General? I forget.
No, he is just horrible - worse than horrible when drunk. And he lies about his military history.
Very informative people always get tangled up in their webs they create.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
If my memory serves me right Max, you got all torn up because those in the know caught you out in your boasting that you were in almost every part of the Military at one point or other, depending on the topic of the thread -- didn't they nic-name you General or something?

Come back for more have you? I don't think that particular poster is here at the moment but could return at any time -Master Chief Petty Officer or was it General? I forget.
Your memory doesn't serve you well. Maybe it was alcohol or something stronger. I'd ask you to provide a link but since it doesn't exist, you never could do so.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
....How in hell do I hate the military or NCO's....
From posts like these:

Knew many lying Officers...……….don't think I've ever met anyone that hasn't lied, but, politicians are top liars.
Damn to hell, I posted it had nothing to do with AZ...…….above....geeeeeezus

I agree and we both know no one in DC as the top politicians will ever be worried of any investigation while they have fall guys...…..same as with Officers & NCO's, IMO.

Look, since it bothers you so if you took it as an Attack, I apologize for the misunderstanding..DAMN

Again, take that shit up with Marine Sage, not me...…..thx

Your memory doesn't serve you well. Maybe it was alcohol or something stronger. I'd ask you to provide a link but since it doesn't exist, you never could do so.
Look who is talking --- I have not forgotten your last drunken rampage all over the board's of PJ and nor I suspect has Days.

Dear, General Chief Petty Officer Max, Sir I have no intention of searching through the archives for the words of a poster ( BP I think it was, he could be amusing) who closed his account here.

My memory serves me well.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Look who is talking --- I have not forgotten your last drunken rampage all over the board's of PJ and nor I suspect has Days.

Dear, General Chief Petty Officer Max, Sir I have no intention of searching through the archives for the words of a poster ( BP I think it was, he could be amusing) who closed his account here.

My memory serves me well.
Again, I know you won't because it's not there. Like on this thread, I have no doubt there was some conflict. Former enlisted guys expressing their hatred for officers and NCOs and then pissing their Depends because I pointed it out to them.

Again, I know you won't because it's not there. Like on this thread, I have no doubt there was some conflict. Former enlisted guys expressing their hatred for officers and NCOs and then pissing their Depends because I pointed it out to them.
Changing the subject won't get you far Max --- but we know that if you hang around long enough we'll catch you out again.

Whiskey?

Have you got your Masters in psychology yet?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Changing the subject won't get you far Max --- but we know that if you hang around long enough we'll catch you out again.

Whiskey?

Have you got your Masters in psychology yet?
Translation: You're right, Max. I made a false statement about you. There is no evidence.

No worries Titania. I know you aren't your best self these days.

I have a BA in Psychology and a Master's (courtesy of your tax dollars) in International Relations. I also have a certificate in Welding from a community college....and that's the only one I'll be using from now on.

Translation: You're right, Max. I made a false statement about you. There is no evidence.

No worries Titania. I know you aren't your best self these days.

I have a BA in Psychology and a Master's (courtesy of your tax dollars) in International Relations. I also have a certificate in Welding from a community college....and that's the only one I'll be using from now on.
Translation - You've got me. I Max am guilty as charged - but I'll bluff it out as usual.

So you are a welder.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
From posts like these:
LMFAO...……..knowing lying Officers means I hate the military, Negative, means I hate gawd damn lying Officers and love the military. Appears you've let those little bars on your shoulders swell your head. (Lt. Kerry)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where's the hate for NCO's you keep posting____________________'don't call me SIR, I work for a living'

LMFAO...……..knowing lying Officers means I hate the military, Negative, means I hate gawd damn lying Officers and love the military. Appears you've let those little bars on your shoulders swell your head. (Lt. Kerry)
The ranks have always taken the piss out of officers --- always. It is normal.

I don't think that Bilko hated the military either ;)

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Translation - You've got me. I Max am guilty as charged - but I'll bluff it out as usual.

So you are a welder.
Incorrect, but I won't hold my breath waiting for you to prove this old fantasy conversation you claim took place.

Yes. Just a hobbyist now but when I retire in 18 months, I'll be a part-time welder and part-time hunter and fisherman. You? Professional wine-taster?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your insults are lame. Dude, face it, you couldn't tell the difference between a bolt-action rifle and semi-automatic. While I could easily make an Air Force joke out of it, it'd just be an insult to those who actually served honorably in the USAF.

$500 donation to the forum says I will never be visited by your "cousin" or anyone else in the FBI. Sure, you can't afford it, but it's not a bet. If your "cousin" pays a visit, he can tell you. OTOH, paying $500 to have you investigated and revealed would be both funny and due justice. Just so you know, I think all Stolen Valor assclowns should go to jail. Sure, it's not a crime to claim to be an enlisted veteran, but making threats is a crime.
Your Hero & Stolen Valor

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2019/06/06/eve-d-day-colbert-plays-dress-and-calls-trump-pro-nazi

Doc