• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reminder

EatTheRich

President
straight from the horses mouth
so there's no way to honestly disagree or are you calling them liars?
An honest video would be talking to poor Black people in rural N. Carolina, not middle-class Black people in urban New York, and asking them directly what they had to go through to be able to vote.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because killing a lot more civilians would have helped ISIS immeasurably. The amount of ground ISIS lost while Obama was president is very significant.
How many civilians were in the ISIS convoy in the middle of the damn desert? If they were with ISIS they should die as the enemy with the enemy.

Barry O sent ISIS money instead of bombs!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
An honest video would be talking to poor Black people in rural N. Carolina, not middle-class Black people in urban New York, and asking them directly what they had to go through to be able to vote.
So why do "poor" blacks in rural NC have ID? I'm positive majority of blacks in rural NC have more money than you have and a hellofa lot bigger garden. I vote with them at the fire department and they had to go through same thing I had to go through to vote and the difference between rural NC and NYC, everyone knows everyone!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It actually is a platform. In 2018 we heard that the republicans would retain the house. That the Dems were running on nothing and that polls are all fake. We took the house.

I don’t know who will win in 2020, just like you don’t. But there are many, many people that want trump out and that just might be enough.
2018 wasn't any proof dem picked up seats in blue states. that's not shocker well maybe for you it is.

EatTheRich

President
How many civilians were in the ISIS convoy in the middle of the damn desert? If they were with ISIS they should die as the enemy with the enemy.

Barry O sent ISIS money instead of bombs!
Most of the bombing raids were against cities, not against a “convoy” that existed largely in your imagination.

EatTheRich

President
So why do "poor" blacks in rural NC have ID? I'm positive majority of blacks in rural NC have more money than you have and a hellofa lot bigger garden. I vote with them at the fire department and they had to go through same thing I had to go through to vote and the difference between rural NC and NYC, everyone knows everyone!
Not all of them do. About 25% do not.
https://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2012/jul/11/eric-holder/eric-holder-says-recent-studies-show-25-percent-af/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/north-carolina-voter-id/

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
By which definition? Anything from a reputable source? Conservative Democrats were in favor of slavery. Conservative Republicans today are known by most to be the party of racism.
Just democrats.

Passage by Congress
Further information: 38th United States Congress
The Senate passed the amendment on April 8, 1864, by a vote of 38 to 6; two Democrats, Reverdy Johnson of Maryland and James Nesmith of Oregon voted "aye." However, just over two months later on June 15, the House failed to do so, with 93 in favor and 65 against, thirteen votes short of the two-thirds vote needed for passage; the vote split largely along party lines, with Republicans supporting and Democrats opposing.[25] In the 1864 presidential race, former Free Soil Party candidate John C. Frémont threatened a third-party run opposing Lincoln, this time on a platform endorsing an anti-slavery amendment. The Republican Party platform had, as yet, failed to include a similar plank, though Lincoln endorsed the amendment in a letter accepting his nomination.[26][27] Fremont withdrew from the race on September 22, 1864 and endorsed Lincoln.[28]