• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Remington in NY offers to build Ventilators, Cuomo orders Ventilators from China

Colorforms

Senator
and appears the shipment is delayed!

Those are his NY citizens JOBs

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
One of the most glaring thing about the past 3.5 years is that the well being of their constituents is not top of mind in democrat's calculations. If they feel that it can be blamed on Trump, the democrats would prefer to inflict as much harm on people as possible.

New York is a perfect example. Millions of people are losing their livelihoods all to enact a lock down that is apparently not even effective. Democrats hope that an economic crash will improve their chances in Nov, considering a fair race would definitely result in 4 more years of Trump. Cuomo and Deblasio couldn't care less how many lives they destroy in the process.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One of the most glaring thing about the past 3.5 years is that the well being of their constituents is not top of mind in democrat's calculations. If they feel that it can be blamed on Trump, the democrats would prefer to inflict as much harm on people as possible.

New York is a perfect example. Millions of people are losing their livelihoods all to enact a lock down that is apparently not even effective. Democrats hope that an economic crash will improve their chances in Nov, considering a fair race would definitely result in 4 more years of Trump. Cuomo and Deblasio couldn't care less how many lives they destroy in the process.
If Cuomo cared as he plays he does he'd had Remington in NY state building Ventilators, he was warned in 2015 of shortage, formed a TASK FORCE and spent $750M on solar panels......

Colorforms

Senator
If Cuomo cared as he plays he does he'd had Remington in NY state building Ventilators, he was warned in 2015 of shortage, formed a TASK FORCE and spent $750M on solar panels......
If democrats cared at all about the well being of the American people, they would have never instituted such draconian, economy killing edicts to begin with. The real damage of this pandemic is going to be the number of people out on the street who worked for or owned a business.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If democrats cared at all about the well being of the American people, they would have never instituted such draconian, economy killing edicts to begin with. The real damage of this pandemic is going to be the number of people out on the street who worked for or owned a business.
Libs will destroy Americans to get at Trump, Ray Charles could see what libs are doing if alive. Strange deal is libs don't realize more dems will be harmed the most! IMO, there's going to be many fewer restaurants to eat at when this ends.

I think it's important to remember that people who only lose money are lucky.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People who kill themselves at the first sign of adversity are weak-minded.
If you lose what money you have we'll see...….

Who, other than you, posted "at first sign of adversity"
Dair Farmers are having to pour 1000's.1,000,000's of gallons of milk out on the ground due to COVID-19 and closed businesses, i.e. losing 30 years of work and investments and you post juvenile bullshit!

Majority of Americans don't still live at home with mommy & daddy...…………..

Colorforms

Senator
Nobody is getting evicted, and nobody is gonna starve as long as they aren't too proud to take food stamps.
LOL you know this how. If I were to lose my job, unemployment wouldn't even begin to cover my expenses. How many new unemployed do we have on account of these governors now? 10 million?

Yeah, I can see a lot of people losing their homes and standards of living through no fault of their own.

Who, other than you, posted "at first sign of adversity"
Dair Farmers are having to pour 1000's.1,000,000's of gallons of milk out on the ground due to COVID-19 and closed businesses, i.e. losing 30 years of work and investments and you post juvenile bullshit!
That's not a reason to kill yourself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL you know this how. If I were to lose my job, unemployment wouldn't even begin to cover my expenses. How many new unemployed do we have on account of these governors now? 10 million?

Yeah, I can see a lot of people losing their homes and standards of living through no fault of their own.
751,000 lost jobs in March
I'd guess few if any live with their parents