• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Remington in NY offers to build Ventilators, Cuomo orders Ventilators from China

EatTheRich

President
Sounds like those Remington workers could use a fighting union’s help getting back to work and getting compensation commensurate with their high-risk, lifesaving role. I bet those workers in China could use one too.

EatTheRich

President
Right? Better to just starve in the streets with no hope. Ah...the good old days, am I right?
People have done that year in and year out in capitalist society. Meanwhile, famine, which used to be as routine in China as in capitalist India, has been unknown for nearly 60 years.

Colorforms

Senator
People have done that year in and year out in capitalist society. Meanwhile, famine, which used to be as routine in China as in capitalist India, has been unknown for nearly 60 years.
That's not true at all. Poverty was rampant in China, who, by the way, ordered people to only have one child as a means of population control. I know you love authoritarianism, but OMG.

EatTheRich

President
That's not true at all. Poverty was rampant in China, who, by the way, ordered people to only have one child as a means of population control. I know you love authoritarianism, but OMG.
Poverty, yes, although their poor people live better than poor people in, say, the U.S. Famine, no.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like those Remington workers could use a fighting union’s help getting back to work and getting compensation commensurate with their high-risk, lifesaving role. I bet those workers in China could use one too.
Remington is in NY, they don't need a Union (they may already be) they need Cuomo to put them to work rather than Chinese

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Poverty, yes, although their poor people live better than poor people in, say, the U.S. Famine, no.
Negative, if they lived better why aren't Americans dying to get to China as Chinese are trying to get to America?

You've never been outside MT have you!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, if poor Americans could afford to relocate to China there would be millions living there.

Taxpayers would save money if they paid for them to move...………………….so why is border patrol catching so many Chinese coming to America and few if any Americans going out?

When you moving?

EatTheRich

President
Taxpayers would save money if they paid for them to move...………………….so why is border patrol catching so many Chinese coming to America and few if any Americans going out?

When you moving?
No, “taxpayers” rely on those people as a cheap labor force. They can’t even do without those they call “illegals,” remember?

The Border Patrol doesn’t really address emigration.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, “taxpayers” rely on those people as a cheap labor force. They can’t even do without those they call “illegals,” remember?

The Border Patrol doesn’t really address emigration.
If their Poor it's due to not working...…...living off system

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just thought of something after posting of Remington...………….millions of kids now being home schooled with millions of guns at home and not ONE mass school shooting !