• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Remington in NY offers to build Ventilators, Cuomo orders Ventilators from China

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not really. What is the economic condition of most of the labor force?
"most"...……………..evidently, they have homes, auto's, food, TV's, $1200 dollar cell phones (wait most of the poor have those as well...………….tell us why they are Poor Americans___________________________________dope/more kids than they can feed/ Gameboys...…...what?

EatTheRich

President
"most"...……………..evidently, they have homes, auto's, food, TV's, $1200 dollar cell phones (wait most of the poor have those as well...………….tell us why they are Poor Americans___________________________________dope/more kids than they can feed/ Gameboys...…...what?
The fundamental reason there are poor Americans is that the capitalist system requires a large number of people who are poor so that they can be coerced into exploitative wage-labor.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hope it works ... too bad they can’t get ventilators that are up to code.
"up to code"...……..apparently the less than $100 does same thing the $36,000 one does and they not having to do as Cuomo and wait on the delayed shipment of Ventilators from China.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The fundamental reason there are poor Americans is that the capitalist system requires a large number of people who are poor so that they can be coerced into exploitative wage-labor.
Like a bookstore clerk?
The poor sure enjoy food stamps and BIG tax return refunds after paying very little yearly in taxes!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ever get a leg up from food stamps? Subsidized school lunch (75% of parents get this for their kids and many don’t even know)? How about social security? OSHA?
Never gotten food stamps, never got school lunches for my kids, paid into SS every check for 50+ years for the SS check I get, why would I get OSHA?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Things we learn as time goes along:

“Excuse our arrogance as New Yorkers — I speak for the mayor also on this one — we think we have the best health care system on the planet right here in New York,” Cuomo said on March 2 during a press conference. “So, when you’re saying, what happened in other countries versus what happened here, we don’t even think it’s going to be as bad as it was in other countries.”

On the 5th Blasio told NY'ers to live just as they always had.

Remington still closed...…….

EatTheRich

President
Never gotten food stamps, never got school lunches for my kids, paid into SS every check for 50+ years for the SS check I get, why would I get OSHA?
I don’t know, you claimed to work construction, you saying you didn’t have safe workplaces when you worked construction?