• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reparations

kaz

Small l libertarian
You're consistent: white good, black bad.
Another race whore. Gotta keep blacks on the plantation. Let them know what they're in for if they try to leave, huh?

Democrats are and always have been the party that says blacks are slaves. Democrats were the slave owners, the Jim Crow implementers, the KKK, the ones who keep poor blacks unemployed by importing millions of cheaper labor and the party that lets darkies know that they try to think for themselves, and they will pay the price.

Try being a different Democrat and recognize that blacks have the right to think for themselves, like everyone else

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am a Progressive Democrat. One who moves forward, not back 200 years, or back to the 1950’s as Trump and Republicans would like to do!
If, by “forward”, you mean following the pheromone trail in 100% compliance with zero personal sovereignty in abject fealty to the hive...then yes indeed.

As always, there are ZERO instances of lefty taking exception to this issue here. That was rather what I was speaking to - the permanent lack of objection to any and all Democrat HQ opinion or policy.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Why aren't you willing to pay your fair share for all the atrocities you committed against black people?
Yes, and Democrats continue to oppress poor blacks by importing millions of cheap labor to keep poor blacks poor. They are still doing the damage. We aren't even talking just about history. The Democrat party is the scourge through history to black equality. If you're black and want to speak up, Democrats will target you for being black. There's a term for targeting people based on race ...

LMAO

I never committed any!

Nice try though............

Troll on!
You probably have. Your ancestors did for sure. Just belonging to the Democrat party is an atrocity against blacks, given your history regarding slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, black-targeted abortion campaigns, and opposition to civil rights.

MaryAnne

Governor
I'm not clear why you're asking me that since i'm against reparations where people who never owned slaves are paying people who were never slaves
Do you honestly think anyone is going to send me a check?

So why do we need another $12 million dollar study when we could use that money to fund Education for those living now instead of giving 12 million that will simply got into a couple of pockets that will produce zero?

I am a Democrat, but that does not mean I do not see a hustler when I see one.

That may be why I remain a Democrat since you guys elected the biggest hustler of all time!

Get my point. Some Democrats are bad, right now all Republicans are except those who have the guts to leave.

MaryAnne

Governor
You probably have. Your ancestors did for sure. Just belonging to the Democrat party is an atrocity against blacks, given your history regarding slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, black-targeted abortion campaigns, and opposition to civil rights.
Marvin, Marvin! Get real now!

kaz

Small l libertarian
Do you honestly think anyone is going to send me a check?

So why do we need another $12 million dollar study when we could use that money to fund Education for those living now instead of giving 12 million that will simply got into a couple of pockets that will produce zero?

I am a Democrat, but that does not mean I do not see a hustler when I see one.

That may be why I remain a Democrat since you guys elected the biggest hustler of all time!

Get my point. Some Democrats are bad, right now all Republicans are except those who have the guts to leave.
LOL.

MaryAnne: I'm a Democrat, but that doesn't mean that I think like Democrats on every issue!

MaryAnne: Everyone not a Democrat is a Trump supporter

What a stupid post. Not a Trump supporter or a Republican, Sweetie

Marvin, Marvin! Get real now!
Are you claiming your party didn't support slavery, create the KKK, Jim Crow laws, and Planned Parenthood's ongoing genocide of black babies based on founder Margaret Sanger's own writings? Are you claiming your party didn't oppose the civil rights legislation of the 1960s?

MaryAnne

Governor
LOL.

MaryAnne: I'm a Democrat, but that doesn't mean that I think like Democrats on every issue!

MaryAnne: Everyone not a Democrat is a Trump supporter

What a stupid post. Not a Trump supporter or a Republican, Sweetie
Quit lying about what I posted, if you quote fine, do not make it up.

And I am much too opinionated to be your sweetie, so knock it off if you can not add my real quote!

MaryAnne

Governor
Are you claiming your party didn't support slavery, create the KKK, Jim Crow laws, and Planned Parenthood's ongoing genocide of black babies based on founder Margaret Sanger's own writings? Are you claiming your party didn't oppose the civil rights legislation of the 1960s?
Yes, those in Congress who were against civil rights all became Republicans, Marvin.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Quit lying about what I posted, if you quote fine, do not make it up.

And I am much too opinionated to be your sweetie, so knock it off if you can not add my real quote!
You said that Gary Johnson is the biggest hustler in history and he was elected President. You said that because you were busy making up my views. It was some pretty stupid shit

MaryAnne

Governor
You said that Gary Johnson is the biggest hustler in history and he was elected President. You said that because you were busy making up my views. It was some pretty stupid shit
What are you posting about? Oh, you voted for Johnson? Too bad you helped elect Trump.

MaryAnne

Governor
The historical documents for Robert Byrd, Al Gore, Sr. and many others are wrong, then. You should let them know...:rolleyes:

Also, you dodged my questions.
No, Robert Byrd rejected his past years ago, admitted he was wrong. But we all know how many Segregationists switched parties.