• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Report says teacher shortage of 307,000. I say kick out the illegal alien students.

Federal law says illegal kids can't use our schools but 10 million of them do. Enforce the law and remove these monsters and at a ratio of 20 students per teacher, we will have an extra 500,000 and the problem is solved.

https://www.businessinsider.com/american-teacher-shortage-underpaid-overworked-teacher-strike

oct 12 2019 new report found that since the Great Recession of 2008, the country lost 60,000 jobs in education. Not only that, but 247,000 more teaching jobs should have been created to keep up with growing student enrollment as the population increases.

This has resulted in a shortfall of 307,000 teaching jobs — meaning there are over 300,000 educators currently needed right now.

The data sheds light on an ongoing national teacher shortage. Back in 2008, teaching jobs increased at the same pace as student enrollment. Since the Great Recession, or after 60,000 jobs were lost, job creation in education never kept pace with the growing student enrollment.

Federal law says illegal kids can't use our schools but 10 million of them do. Enforce the law and remove these monsters and at a ratio of 20 students per teacher, we will have an extra 500,000 and the problem is solved.
The math just doesn't add up here.
There roughly 50 million kids using public schools in the US.
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=372
You are saying 1 in 5 of them is an illegal alien. How does that even make sense?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The math just doesn't add up here.
There roughly 50 million kids using public schools in the US.
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=372
You are saying 1 in 5 of them is an illegal alien. How does that even make sense?
Simple, millennials either not having kids or 2 at best and illegals have been popping kids out at a much greater rate (think rabbits) and that's where he probably got his math.

As well, who wants to be a teacher these days and have to baby set spoiled ass millennials brats?

Simple, millennials either not having kids or 2 at best and illegals have been popping kids out at a much greater rate (think rabbits) and that's where he probably got his math.

As well, who wants to be a teacher these days and have to baby set spoiled ass millennials brats?
I find it hard to believe that even 1 in 5 kids in public schools are Hispanic, let alone illegal.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I find it hard to believe that even 1 in 5 kids in public schools are Hispanic, let alone illegal.
Well, that's on YOU………...even in my woods I've been behind 2 school buses at a BIG mobile home park and ALL the kids that got off the bus were Hispanic...…...that's almost 120 kids and apparently public schools suck so much parents are sending kids to private schools or home schooling...……..

My daughter that got her Masters had to teach in inner city NY school while in college and called me almost in tears due to students cursing her, throwing trash can's and such shit ,,,,,,,,who wants to go to college for 4 years to teach thugs?

Bear Claw

President
Well, that's on YOU………...even in my woods I've been behind 2 school buses at a BIG mobile home park and ALL the kids that got off the bus were Hispanic...…...that's almost 120 kids and apparently public schools suck so much parents are sending kids to private schools or home schooling...……..

My daughter that got her Masters had to teach in inner city NY school while in college and called me almost in tears due to students cursing her, throwing trash can's and such shit ,,,,,,,,who wants to go to college for 4 years to teach thugs?

All ???

Really.. Did you ask all of the 120 children if they were Hispanic??

Exaggeration 101 IMO

FakeName

Governor
illegals must use our schools.

we have compulsory education. it is illegal for any child of school age to not attend school regardless of immigration status.

Supreme Court agreed ..... Plyer v. Doe.

illegals must use our schools.

we have compulsory education. it is illegal for any child of school age to not attend school regardless of immigration status.

Supreme Court agreed ..... Plyer v. Doe.
Courts are not allowed to write laws as per the constitution - "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states."

There is nothing in the constitution about educational rights of anyone let alone illegals. The courts just made it up. THINK

FakeName

Governor
Courts are not allowed to write laws as per the constitution - "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states."

There is nothing in the constitution about educational rights of anyone let alone illegals. The courts just made it up. THINK
Courts are permitted to overturn laws that violate the constitution.

Basic American civics.

Ironically, Those Who Push Multilingualism Don't Know English Very Well

Who taught the alarmist journalist that data is singular? Why should we look up to professional scribblers when their ignorance of educated grammar indicates their mental incompetence, including in the subjects they are hired to discuss?

FakeName

Governor
Where does the constitution say that?
Take a civics class. three branches of gov. each with the ability to check the other. Judicial review is the means by which the Judicial branch checks the other two.

Judicial review is implied in articles III and IV, layed out in the The Judiciary Act of 1789, which gave the Supreme Court original jurisdiction to issue writs of mandamus (legal orders compelling government officials to act in accordance with the law)..... and solidified in Marbury v Madison, 1803, since article IV establishes that the constitution is the supreme law of the land, it was determined that laws that are contrary to the constitution must be struck down.

this is basic three branch gov, checks and balances, American civics.

Take a civics class. three branches of gov. each with the ability to check the other. Judicial review is the means by which the Judicial branch checks the other two.

Judicial review is implied in articles III and IV, layed out in the The Judiciary Act of 1789, which gave the Supreme Court original jurisdiction to issue writs of mandamus (legal orders compelling government officials to act in accordance with the law)..... and solidified in Marbury v Madison, 1803, since article IV establishes that the constitution is the supreme law of the land, it was determined that laws that are contrary to the constitution must be struck down.

this is basic three branch gov, checks and balances, American civics.
Their Only Jurisdiction Is to Determine Which of the Other Two Branches Has Jurisdiction

Judicial supremacy is not a check on the Blackrobes' fellow elitists in the other branches; it is a blank check on the will of the American people. Just because of the status quo of one section of the Beltway elite giving itself that power over us doesn't mean we should submit to such blatant tyranny.

FakeName

Governor
Their Only Jurisdiction Is to Determine Which of the Other Two Branches Has Jurisdiction

Judicial supremacy is not a check on the Blackrobes' fellow elitists in the other branches; it is a blank check on the will of the American people. Just because of the status quo of one section of the Beltway elite giving itself that power over us doesn't mean we should submit to such blatant tyranny.
not True.

They have judicial review, which means they can strike down laws that are contrary to the constitution.

just a fact.

So who acts as a check on the Supreme Court.?? Don't tell me congress can impeach and remove SC judges. In the history of this country ZERO supreme court judges have been removed by the impeachment process. THINK