• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

'Reporting' No Longer Exists - Trump in Afghanistan

Caroljo

Senator
Me? I noted the article said 24. Your colleague here said it was 42.

Where’s your outrage over that whopper?

;-)
The reporters report was an entirely made up lie, then won't take the blame for it. It was a 'simple mistake'. And you believe it. As for my 'colleague', I saw his saying it was 42 as a 'simple mistake'. You've never turned numbers around?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
The reporters report was an entirely made up lie, then won't take the blame for it. It was a 'simple mistake'. And you believe it. As for my 'colleague', I saw his saying it was 42 as a 'simple mistake'. You've never turned numbers around?
he couldn't count to 21 if he were naked.

Bugsy McGurk

President
As I said above, which you ignored, the story was posted at noon. At that time, everyone thought Trump was at Mar-a-Lago, as the White House had announced. Trump’s Afghanistan trip was not revealed until two hours later. You people are desperate enough to call a story “a lie” when it repeated what the White House had said about Trump’s whereabouts.

That’s very, very lame.

TBLee

Governor
The article ran at noon and, up to that point, everyone thought Trump was at Mar-a-Lago, as the White House had said. Two hours later it was announced that Trump was not there.

You’re bashing this report for believing what the White House had said.

Quite lame.
LOL Your key word here is "thought". That is exactly why you FACT check before running with a story. This article spread a false narrative, and it was no accident.

Bugsy McGurk

President
LOL Your key word here is "thought". That is exactly why you FACT check before running with a story. This article spread a false narrative, and it was no accident.
So your “thought” is that, upon such fact checking, the White House would have told the reporter Trump was on the Afghanistan trip when they didn’t announce it until hours later?

That’s your “thought”?

;-)

TBLee

Governor
So your “thought” is that, upon such fact checking, the White House would have told the reporter Trump was on the Afghanistan trip when they didn’t announce it until hours later?

That’s your “thought”?

;-)
Its not up to me to fact check. This story was not FACT checked and because of that, it was a failure. So happy to see President Trump took time out of his holiday to spend it with our troops. :)

TBLee

Governor
Yeah, a very small part, for his photo op. Sandwiched between rounds of golf.

;-)
How wonderful is it that we have a President who values our troops overseas! It is really too bad that this article pushed a false narrative, and contained so many flaws. :D

Bugsy McGurk

President
Its not up to me to fact check. This story was not FACT checked and because of that, it was a failure. So happy to see President Trump took time out of his holiday to spend it with our troops. :)
So you really think the White House would have told the reporter Trump was on the Afghanistan trip if she called and fact-checked?

I dare you to say that instead of dodging the point.