• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republican vote suppression

MaryAnne

Governor
Indictments of what? Court case when? Lie not told by lefty?
If you lived in Ohio you would know. Husted filed lawsuit after lawsuit trying to gut Election Laws. He fired 2 election officials here that I know. They won their jobs back but refused to work for Husted. One of those officials is now on my City Council.

Husted lost every lawsuit. He even filed one on Election day. Now he is running wih Mike DeWine who loses an election,runs for another. 42 years now.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
That guy on the right does not look too happy at that sight.
WHAT'S TRUE
A 1996 photograph was captioned as showing a 15-year-old Ivanka Trump sitting on her father Donald Trump's lap during a concert at their Mar-a-Lago estate.

WHAT'S FALSE
The photograph does not in itself document any 'grinding' or other inappropriate physical activity between Ivanka and her father.

Bill prepping Chelsea for an internship in the Whitehouse

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Brian Kemp, the Republican bastard, bemoans the fact that his vote suppression isn't working as he'd hoped.

Brian Kemp, Georgia Secretary of State and the Republican nominee for Georgia governor, expressed at a ticketed campaign event that his Democratic opponent Stacey Abrams’ voter turnout operation “continues to concern us, especially if everybody uses and exercises their right to vote,” according to audio obtained by Rolling Stone.

An attendee of the “Georgia Professionals for Kemp” event says they recorded 21 minutes and 12 seconds of the evening, held last Friday at the Blind Pig Parlour Bar near Atlanta’s Buckhead neighborhood. As proof of their attendance, the source shared with Rolling Stone a receipt of their donation, which granted access to the gathering.

Not long after Kemp began his remarks, the candidate expressed worry about early voting and “the literally tens of millions of dollars that they [the Abrams camp] are putting behind the get-out-the-vote effort to their base.”

Kemp then asserted that much of that Abrams effort is focused on absentee ballot requests. “They have just an unprecedented number of that,” he said, “which is something that continues to concern us, especially if everybody uses and exercises their right to vote — which they absolutely can — and mail those ballots in, we gotta have heavy turnout to offset that.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/brian-kemp-leaked-audio-georgia-voting-745711/

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trevor Noah on Georgia's "exact match" vote suppression stunt.

"I think this [Georgia voter suppression law] is bullshit. You're telling me some people won't get to vote just because their voter name doesn’t exactly match their name on file? Like, it’s funny how this happens with voting but it never stops the IRS. The IRS is never like, 'Oh, we had Trevok Noah, I guess you don’t have to pay any taxes.' No, they'd be like, 'Hey, Trevor Noah, you dumbass, you spelled your name wrong and you owe us twenty grand!'"

---Trevor Noah

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trevor Noah on Georgia's "exact match" vote suppression stunt.

"I think this [Georgia voter suppression law] is bullshit. You're telling me some people won't get to vote just because their voter name doesn’t exactly match their name on file? Like, it’s funny how this happens with voting but it never stops the IRS. The IRS is never like, 'Oh, we had Trevok Noah, I guess you don’t have to pay any taxes.' No, they'd be like, 'Hey, Trevor Noah, you dumbass, you spelled your name wrong and you owe us twenty grand!'"

---Trevor Noah
GOP voter suppression story du jour...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article220557195.html

Dodge City, Kansas moves only polling place four miles outside of town. Elections are overseen by Kris Kobach, the Secretary of State who is running for governor. ACLU writes letter to local GOP election official asking for voter info hotline. That official forwards email to Kobach, adding the message “LOL.”

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
GOP voter suppression story du jour...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article220557195.html

Dodge City, Kansas moves only polling place four miles outside of town. Elections are overseen by Kris Kobach, the Secretary of State who is running for governor. ACLU writes letter to local GOP election official asking for voter info hotline. That official forwards email to Kobach, adding the message “LOL.”
I saw that. I'm trying to think of the name of the conservative who made the statement, and I paraphrase...…'we need to keep the number of voters down because we lose when too many people vote.' This was decades ago and I think his surname begins with a C.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
I saw that. I'm trying to think of the name of the conservative who made the statement, and I paraphrase...…'we need to keep the number of voters down because we lose when too many people vote.' This was decades ago and I think his surname begins with a C.
It’s horrifying watching these people destroy this nation.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
More Republican vote suppression.

Across the U.S., most states restore voting rights to felons after they've completed their sentences. Some wait for probation and parole to be complete. In recent years, many states have updated and streamlined the process.

Most Republican govs and legislatures have NOT made it easier for felons who've done their time get back their right to vote.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Clinton?