• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republican vote suppression

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Blacks are more than 3 times as unlikely to have the required sort of ID, which can often be expensive and time-consuming to procure. And when the legislatures decided which forms of ID to accept, they first ascertained which sorts Blacks were less likely to have and then require those ones in particular.
My gawd you consider blacks so stupid they don't know how to get ID

You're wrong, vid I posted proves they know exactly how to get ID

I'm as rural as one can be and I know NO blacks that don't have ID

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
25% of Blacks lack qualifying government-issued ID. Many don’t own cars. Many others have a valid driver’s license with a previous address ... not acceptable ID for voting in strict voter ID states.
so how in hell do they buy alcohol, cash welfare checks, get food stamps, have doctor appointments, drive cars, cash checks (hell, I been with my bank like forever and it's new policy I must show ID to cash or deposit a check now)…………..how the hell do they rent a place to live, get the power turned on...……….in short, ID is required for everything except VOTE!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You don’t know how that works either?
You’ve got a lot of learning to do.
A provisional ballot is counted when: It is cast by a registered voter and is the correct ballot for the precinct of the voter's residence. ... It is an absentee ballot and the county board determines that the voter is eligible to vote in the precinct.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
so how in hell do they buy alcohol, cash welfare checks, get food stamps, have doctor appointments, drive cars, cash checks (hell, I been with my bank like forever and it's new policy I must show ID to cash or deposit a check now)…………..how the hell do they rent a place to live, get the power turned on...……….in short, ID is required for everything except VOTE!
Dawg don't fall into his racially induced trap. he knew it was a lie when he posted it.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Now you are getting it...
-Gun control measures being considered aren't going anywhere they infringe on some people's right to bear arms.
-Voter ID measures shouldn't go anywhere because the in front on some people's right to vote.
No legal person has not had their right to vote stopped.
but legally armed citizens have had their rights taken from them because they entered an anti gun state.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Yeah, I saw that. It's deplorable, disgusting, even evil and un-Christian. Republicans can't abide non-whites.

Every citizen should be automatically registered at 18 and when one goes to vote their signature is sufficient without any nonsense that one has to produce AGAIN the ID used to register.
Democrats hate, and fear, voter ID for only one reason. It makes it harder for them to commit voter fraud.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nina’s column was utter crap and it was better than what you provided.
You gave a Google search page’s results. That’s not a convincing argument.
Ever.
You didn't see the page filled with articles on the Georgia vote suppression perped by Republican Kemp?
You didn't open some of them to at least skim so you'd get more info about my opening post?
Tsk tsk.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Did you see the new North Dakota scam? You can’t register to vote unless you have a street address (not a P.O. box). The only reason is because people on the reservation can only get a P.O. box (not a street address).
An added help for those who need pictures to understand the Republican vote suppression in North Dakota.

No photo ID required in Ohio to register or cast a vote. :)
That is an evil practice on those in your state unsure if their vote has been gerrymandered by an illegal. It foments distrust and dislike between people thinking one is taking advantage of the other. That is the fruit of your opinion. YOU perpetuate evil feelings. Now go browbeat your white boys and tell them they are inheritors of racist and misogynist genes.