• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republican vote suppression

Cost money to vote= poll tax
Those Id's cost money.
You have to wear clothes to vote. You can't vote nude. Seems like requiring clothing is a poll tax.

You also have to get to the polls somehow. That sounds like another poll tax either by bus, train or automobile.

What an idiotic thing for you to say, really.

You have to wear clothes to vote. You can't vote nude. Seems like requiring clothing is a poll tax.

You also have to get to the polls somehow. That sounds like another poll tax either by bus, train or automobile.

What an idiotic thing for you to say, really.
You can't win elections based on the merits of your ideas. So you want to disenfranchise American citizens. It's really speaks to how sh*try Republican ideas are.

You can't win elections based on the merits of your ideas.
You're so full of shit you think I have speak 100 ballot languages in order to get my ideas across to voters who can't or won't speak English if I run for office.

You really think that you vote based on ideas? You people have ZERO ideas. There is nothing more intellectually empty than a leftist.

Dino

Russian Asset
You didn't see the page filled with articles on the Georgia vote suppression perped by Republican Kemp?
You didn't open some of them to at least skim so you'd get more info about my opening post?
Tsk tsk.
Already read it and debunked your garbage. The law they’re applying is already in use and been upheld, affects less than 1% of voters and they’re still able to vote conditionally. Once verified, their votes count like any other.

EatTheRich

President
My gawd you consider blacks so stupid they don't know how to get ID

You're wrong, vid I posted proves they know exactly how to get ID

I'm as rural as one can be and I know NO blacks that don't have ID
Again, it’s not a matter of knowing where or how, it’s a matter of the costs of acquiring ID. And not just any ID but one of the very few kinda accepted in strict voter ID states.

EatTheRich

President
so how in hell do they buy alcohol, cash welfare checks, get food stamps, have doctor appointments, drive cars, cash checks (hell, I been with my bank like forever and it's new policy I must show ID to cash or deposit a check now)…………..how the hell do they rent a place to live, get the power turned on...……….in short, ID is required for everything except VOTE!
A lot of poor people can’t do those things because they lack ID. And a lot can because they have, for example, a driver’s license listing a previous address ... with which one can buy alcohol or drive, but not vote.

EatTheRich

President
No legal person has not had their right to vote stopped.
but legally armed citizens have had their rights taken from them because they entered an anti gun state.
About 1 in 11 legally registered voters said they didn’t vote last year because they were unable to navigate the hurdles to voting places in front of them.

EatTheRich

President
Democrats hate, and fear, voter ID for only one reason. It makes it harder for them to commit voter fraud.
The main reason is that it makes it harder for legally eligible people to vote. Voter impersonation is literally a one-in-a-billion thing that is too rare to influence elections.

EatTheRich

President
If you can't get a photo ID get help from the Democrat party or too bad.
The Democratic Party is complicit in the ruling class’s attack on voting rights for the poor and for oppressed minorities. And if they did help people get ID, the legislatures would soon move to make that illegal.