• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republicans didn't want Dem cooperation when they tried to show TrumpCare down American's throats.

Spamature

President
Let's get something straight. NO ! Not one Dem will sign on to your evil plans if they want to keep their seat. Real America is PISSED ! Trumpsterism has failed you on healthcare. It was all alt facts all along. Do not expect Democratic Party to lower itself down into the GOP pig sty and wallow along side Republicans in their filth lies. In fact once there is an independent investigation into you traitorous leadership gets started. The intention is to drive your lying failures from office right into a row of jail cells.

Wise up ! Since ObamaCare is the only game in town. You gopers need to wake up for your own sake and side with your fellow countrymen. Because they are the only real political party in this country right now the party that can actually get things done. It is NOT the party who from top to bottom are incompetent pretenders that brag about everything while delivering nothing.

Let's get something straight. NO ! Not one Dem will sign on to your evil plans if they want to keep their seat. Real America is PISSED ! Trumpsterism has failed you on healthcare. It was all alt facts all along. Do not expect Democratic Party to lower itself down into the GOP pig sty and wallow along side Republicans in their filth lies. In fact once there is an independent investigation into you traitorous leadership gets started. The intention is to drive your lying failures from office right into a row of jail cells.

Wise up ! Since ObamaCare is the only game in town. You gopers need to wake up for your own sake and side with your fellow countrymen. Because they are the only real political party in this country right now the party that can actually get things done. It is NOT the party who from top to bottom are incompetent pretenders that brag about everything while delivering nothing.
The AHCA was crafted without any input from democrats, and for that I thankful. Now everyone can see just how inept Trump and Republicans actually are.

Trump wants democrats to help with Tax Reform. After the way he has treated Democrats I say just let his agenda and his presidency waste away.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Obama didn't want any GOP Co-operation when he rammed the largest consumer fraud scam in modern history known as ObamaCare.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Obama repeatedly asked Republicans for input into the ACA. And they steadfastly refused.
Yeah...right. LMAO!

Cantor: Obama’s not met with GOP leaders

President Obama has cut off communication with Republican leaders, going more than four months without hosting the bipartisan congressional leadership at the White House to discuss his health care proposal, the No. 2 Republican in the House said Wednesday.

Minority Whip Eric Cantor, Virginia Republican, told The Washington Times that health care reform has been an “utter disaster” for Mr. Obama and predicted if he pushes through a public option as part of a final bill, Republicans will win back at least one chamber of Congress in the 2010 elections.

Mr. Cantor said Mr. Obama initially asked for Republican help on health care, but Republicans have heard nothing since they offered their ideas.

“No matter what the cry is from the White House, no matter what the president claims, they have not engaged with us,” he said.

“The White House at this point has shut down, as far as any kind of engagement.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

So in 65 days Trump came up with what you claim is TrumpCare, when sane Americans know it was RyanCare....Democrat Party is lower than whale shit and has been since 2010

How does someone "show TrumpCare down Americans throats? ☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The AHCA was crafted without any input from democrats, and for that I thankful. Now everyone can see just how inept Trump and Republicans actually are.

Trump wants democrats to help with Tax Reform. After the way he has treated Democrats I say just let his agenda and his presidency waste away.
ObamaCare was crafted without republican input or votes..........and it's laughable when someone claims others are "inept" and type "and for that I thankful" ☻

more DNC Ebonics

ObamaCare was crafted without republican input or votes..........and it's laughable when someone claims others are "inept" and type "and for that I thankful" ☻

more DNC Ebonics
Obama repeatedly ask for their input. I used to believe they refused to contribute because the of political reasons. Now after seeing what they offered up in the AHCA I understand they actually didn't have any ideas to offer up. Their refusal was to mask the fact they weren't bright enough to come up with a better plan. They hadn't actually thought about healthcare reform in any meaningful way in 2017, same as 2009. Now I am well aware the depth of Republicans thoughts ends at 140 characters. Republican lawmakers can't form thoughts longer than an idiotic tweet.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Obama repeatedly ask for their input. I used to believe they refused to contribute because the of political reasons. Now after seeing what they offered up in the AHCA I understand they actually didn't have any ideas to offer up. Their refusal was to mask the fact they weren't bright enough to come up with a better plan. They hadn't actually thought about healthcare reform in any meaningful way in 2017, same as 2009. Now I am well aware the depth of Republicans thoughts ends at 140 characters. Republican lawmakers can't form thoughts longer than an idiotic tweet.
yet they not stupid enough to say or think to many Marines on Guam will make it flip over...

Days

Commentator
So in 65 days Trump came up with what you claim is TrumpCare, when sane Americans know it was RyanCare....Democrat Party is lower than whale shit and has been since 2010

How does someone "show TrumpCare down Americans throats? ☻

Days

Commentator
Eddie Munster should step down or be kick'd to the curb ASAP
The Freedom Caucus approved of Ryan because he is weak and they feel they can push him around. That's what seems to be coming to light. It isn't going to get any work done.

I think healthcare was always Ryan's weakest point, he should have been more honest with Trump about his situation. Ryan's strength is taxes, so they should just ignore the healthcare and get right to the taxes... get it done.

Spamature

President
The Freedom Caucus approved of Ryan because he is weak and they feel they can push him around. That's what seems to be coming to light. It isn't going to get any work done.

I think healthcare was always Ryan's weakest point, he should have been more honest with Trump about his situation. Ryan's strength is taxes, so they should just ignore the healthcare and get right to the taxes... get it done.
Get what done ? Is there a dying need for more tax cuts for billionaires ? You're just going to shrug off one of your main concerns for what ever scraps Trump and his cr0nies leave behind once they raid the nation's treasury ?

What is with you people ? Was Putin's brainwashing that effective ?

Spamature

President
Obama didn't want any GOP Co-operation when he rammed the largest consumer fraud scam in modern history known as ObamaCare.
That is a lie. Obama repeated asked for GOP input. Many of their proposals were in the ACA.

Here is PROOF you lied or are talking out your rear end.

Here is how Democrats and Obama treated Republicans in 2009.

Of the 788 amendments filed, 67 came from Democrats and 721 from Republicans. (That disparity drew jeers that Republicans were trying to slow things down. Another explanation may be that they offered so many so they could later claim—as they are now, in fact, claiming—that most of their suggestions went unheeded.) Only 197 amendments were passed in the end—36 from Democrats and 161 from Republicans. And of those 161 GOP amendments, Senate Republicans classify 29 as substantive and 132 as technical.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/prescriptions/2009/07/this_is_what_bipartisanship_looks_like.html

Days

Commentator
Get what done ? Is there a dying need for more tax cuts for billionaires ? You're just going to shrug off one of your main concerns for what ever scraps Trump and his cr0nies leave behind once they raid the nation's treasury ?

Get his agenda done. The people voted for it, SPAM, that's how the republic works.

Bernie Sanders just introduced a single payer bill for healthcare; how do you feel about that? I supported it back during the primaries; it's the only sensible solution to the mess we have.

Spamature

President
Get his agenda done. The people voted for it, SPAM, that's how the republic works.

Bernie Sanders just introduced a single payer bill for healthcare; how do you feel about that? I supported it back during the primaries; it's the only sensible solution to the mess we have.
Tax cuts for billionaires is as important as healthcare to Trump Voters ?

Really ?

Spamature

President
you get so spun around, I don't even understand what you are trying to spin...
It was a simple question. You talk about getting his agenda done. Does tax cuts for billionaires sound like what Trump voters around the country were interested in ? You defend him. How high up on your list is that issue versus others ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The need is for those not paying income taxes to have to start paying income taxes and off Freebie programs.............while posting on frays 24/7..........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That is a lie. Obama repeated asked for GOP input. Many of their proposals were in the ACA.

Here is PROOF you lied or are talking out your rear end.

Here is how Democrats and Obama treated Republicans in 2009.

Of the 788 amendments filed, 67 came from Democrats and 721 from Republicans. (That disparity drew jeers that Republicans were trying to slow things down. Another explanation may be that they offered so many so they could later claim—as they are now, in fact, claiming—that most of their suggestions went unheeded.) Only 197 amendments were passed in the end—36 from Democrats and 161 from Republicans. And of those 161 GOP amendments, Senate Republicans classify 29 as substantive and 132 as technical.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/prescriptions/2009/07/this_is_what_bipartisanship_looks_like.html
"repeated asked"............WTH

no he didn't repeatedly ask