• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republicans, Kavanaugh, fight back

reason10

Governor
Looks like Trump, the greatest president in history, has performed a surgical procedure on the Republican Party. He has inserted a set of BALLS.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/brett-kavanaugh-mitch-mcconnell-lindsey-graham-impeachment-calls
GOP leaders decry Kavanaugh attacks as McConnell says 'this is not normal political behavior'

Senate Republican leaders on Monday unloaded on Democrats over their revived efforts to push college-era allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell accusing them of engaging in “not normal political behavior.”

McConnell, R-Ky., took to the Senate floor Monday afternoon to decry what he described as a familiar “pattern” involving Kavanaugh allegations: “Shoot first, correct the facts later.”

He accused Democrats of “rushing to exploit” the new accusations and “hysterically” demanding his impeachment, but maintained that a majority of senators were right to confirm him last year. He also accused Democrats of deploying the “politics of personal destruction” in their handling of both sets of allegations

I love it. Every idiotic move by these moronic Democrats is an other 100,000 votes for Trump and against an incumbent House Democrat.
And apparently, the GOP has enrolled in the Trump School of Counter Punching.

BobbyT

Governor
Looks like Trump, the greatest president in history, has performed a surgical procedure on the Republican Party. He has inserted a set of BALLS.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/brett-kavanaugh-mitch-mcconnell-lindsey-graham-impeachment-calls
GOP leaders decry Kavanaugh attacks as McConnell says 'this is not normal political behavior'

Senate Republican leaders on Monday unloaded on Democrats over their revived efforts to push college-era allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell accusing them of engaging in “not normal political behavior.”

McConnell, R-Ky., took to the Senate floor Monday afternoon to decry what he described as a familiar “pattern” involving Kavanaugh allegations: “Shoot first, correct the facts later.”

He accused Democrats of “rushing to exploit” the new accusations and “hysterically” demanding his impeachment, but maintained that a majority of senators were right to confirm him last year. He also accused Democrats of deploying the “politics of personal destruction” in their handling of both sets of allegations

I love it. Every idiotic move by these moronic Democrats is an other 100,000 votes for Trump and against an incumbent House Democrat.

An alcoholic, a liar, and a rapist walk into a bar. Bartender: what'll it be Justice Kavanaugh?

D

Deleted member 21794

I was married with two kids and had a job on base while I went to UNM full time. I didn't have time, nor inclination, to get drunk. I did graduate with honors though.
Then obviously, Kavanaugh is an alcoholic and rapist. Who cares about facts? The desperation of liberals is too important for such trivialities.

The nonsensical left are so afraid that Kavanaugh is the key for the right to overturn Roe vs Wade that they are going to try anything to get him off the bench. They are so crazed that they are going to try and use impeachment, which can only be used against a sitting government official who has committed a high crime or misdemeanor while in office. These so called incidents happened before he was assigned to the Supreme Court, so impeachment does not apply to these so call accusations, but never underestimate the lefts ability to make themselves to look dumber than the last time they tried something just as stupid.

After's y'all's treatment of Merrick Garland its no holds bar.

reason10

Governor
After's y'all's treatment of Merrick Garland its no holds bar.
I especially loved that very rare show of Republican unity. I LOVE how our party refused to replace a murdered Antonin Scalia (the most brilliant CONSTITUTIONAL mind) with a whacked out liberal.

And when Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg assumes room temperature and President Trump appoints ANOTHER brilliant constitutional justice, it's going to be a riot.

I especially loved that very rare show of Republican unity. I LOVE how our party refused to replace a murdered Antonin Scalia (the most brilliant CONSTITUTIONAL mind) with a whacked out liberal.

And when Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg assumes room temperature and President Trump appoints ANOTHER brilliant constitutional justice, it's going to be a riot.
Trump, Kavannaugh, McConnell, are garbage people. Kavannaugh's seat will never be safe. His impeachment will forever be a priority.