• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republicans looking for senior volunteers

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Larry Kudlow.
Translation: Phil, i'll just continue down the tangent of not substantiating the claim.

god, JFo...doesnt it bug you, making shit up incessantly??

but, lets amuse ourselves with your tangent..

the link you provide discusses the economy....not whatever the hell tangent on senior volunteers in any way....Are you saying there should be no help for the economy???

see...truth..staring you in the face..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Larry Kudlow.
sigh and again. Translation: I admit i am caught in my lie. SO I'll again, now repeatedly post non substantiatiing shit to distract....

JfO what does it have to do with you TP claim "
….to die for the economy.
Hey, you Republican grandfathers and grandmas, Trump wants YOU to serve your country. "

??

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Doesn't it bother you when Trump makes up **** incessantly?
Cultists have no complaint of Trump.
In fact, they "hear" Trump's messages, but like a certain someone, they deny unless it's a direct quote.

I'm pretty sure Jim Jones "messaged" and danced around "group suicide," with no declarative sentences, to get his cultists to drink the kool-aid without question. And so they did.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Cultists have no complaint of Trump.
In fact, they "hear" Trump's messages, but like a certain someone, they deny unless it's a direct quote.

I'm pretty sure Jim Jones "messaged" and danced around "group suicide," with no declarative sentences, to get his cultists to drink the kool-aid without question. And so they did.
Great comparison... I agree.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't it bother you when Trump makes up **** incessantly?

oh god yes. but he doesnt speak directly to me about what i supposedly said that i did not that is shit made up by the aforementioned referenced poster..

?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
And another Republican valuing the economy over lives.

Dennis Prager: "That attitude that the only value is saving a life, that attitude leads to appeasement...No one can die? Then it's not a war"

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
oh god yes. but he doesnt speak directly to me about what i supposedly said that i did not that is shit made up by the aforementioned referenced poster..
Brit Hume: It's entirely reasonable the elderly would die for the economy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Brit Hume: It's entirely reasonable the elderly would die for the economy.

interesting.

so you figure that supports your title?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's progress...from you.
My title may have been a bit out there, but the message I'm conveying.....Repubs and Trump put more value on the economy than lives.....holds.
i dont see it. i actually see it as the opposite...

that is to say.... that there are those among us with the dearth of morality to think that about others.

I'm not who needs to progress, that's for damn sure.

you keep rooting for death for others, and thinkng that others wish that...... good luck.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
i dont see it. i actually see it as the opposite...

that is to say.... that there are those among us with the dearth of morality to think that about others.

I'm not who needs to progress, that's for damn sure.

you keep rooting for death for others, and thinkng that others wish that...... good luck.
Here's another Republican putting $$ over lives.

Oliver Willis @owillis

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1242894044184883201

Objecting to a provision in the Senate coronavirus bill providing unemployment benefits for people in financial trouble, Sen. Lindsey Graham says nurses are "going to make $24 an hour on unemployment" which he claims would incentivize "taking people out of the workforce."

Embedded video

3:20 PM - Mar 25, 2020