• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republicans vote for a cover up on all documents and witnesses.

Spamature

President
All 53 GOP senators have thus far voted in lockstep against the requests to allow witnesses or document subpoenas for Moscow Mitch’s show trial.

The electorate should judge them harshly. The only hope for reforming these GOP swine is voting them out of office when they aid and abet coverup schemes.
Their weak spines, under developed morals, and flabby atrophied ethics, proved in this vote that they do not have the political fitness required for the offices they hold.

Colorforms

Senator
That would have been great, but Trump blocked it through his lawless obstruction.

You should read Article 2.
I read article 2, in fact, I linked it to you. It's the most unlawful part of the impeachment articles since the courts are still determining the legality of Trumps claim on executive privilege.

I read article 2, in fact, I linked it to you. It's the most unlawful part of the impeachment articles since the courts are still determining the legality of Trumps claim on executive privilege.
When we begin to follow the Constitution as it applies to war, I'll reassess the validity in practice of that document.

Mick

The Right is always right
Deplorable is as Deplorables are !

They always say the cover up is usually worse than the crime.

America will remember what they did this day, on the next election day.
Dems in the House refuse to do it while INVESTIGATING.....but now it's a grand conspiracy by Republicans for taking the evidence your ilk impeached on for not doing it?

Spammy, you have a major case of brain rot. Lulz

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Dems in the House refuse to do it while INVESTIGATING.....but now it's a grand conspiracy by Republicans for taking the evidence your ilk impeached on for not doing it?

It's good stuff. from overwhelming evidence that demanded that it moves swiftly to impeachment for the sake of saving the country, to a slow boat, and now that it finally arrives surprise it's actually a cover-up...

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

The crazies actually think that the American people are retarded...

Er......

Why doesn't voting republican resolve your issues?

Spamature

President
It's good stuff. from overwhelming evidence that demanded that it moves swiftly to impeachment for the sake of saving the country, to a slow boat, and now that it finally arrives surprise it's actually a cover-up...

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Er......
What else do you call barring the evidence already collected and barring witnesses to testify ?

Even a retarded person can answer that question honestly .

Can you ?

Dino

Russian Asset
Because that IS the subject. They just voted for it.
No. You’re mistaking criminal court with the obviously politicized impeachment process.
Just look at the sham Democrats have turned this into compared to Bill Clinton’s impeachment process.
Do some research and open your eyes for once.

Spamature

President
No. You’re mistaking criminal court with the obviously politicized impeachment process.
Just look at the sham Democrats have turned this into compared to Bill Clinton’s impeachment process.
Do some research and open your eyes for once.
They allowed documents and witnesses in the Clinton impeachment.

Lying about the past doesn't make your lies about the present any less of a lie.

Spamature

President
Now they have voted to prevent any State Dept evidence from being introduced or any Trumpies involved from being allowed to testify.

Nixon would be rolling over in his grave with envy at the bunch of spineless Republican crooks in the Senate today vs when he was going to be impeached.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What else do you call barring the evidence already collected and barring witnesses to testify ?

Even a retarded person can answer that question honestly .

Can you ?
Are we addressing the same topic? My topic has resulted in ample evidence, interviews, and progressed to impeachment in the Senate.

What topic do you speak of?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And reject the reactionary drama queens like you and me :)

Wanted those documents?? House should have taken their time, and gotten them

Sorry that's stuck up your rear.
Impeachment was URGENT...…………..wait...…..Plastic Face Nancy took articles home for Christmas and waited for what a month to get her $45,000 gold ink pens printed...……….oh well....let the lib tears begin...……..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/second-vote-of-the-trump-impeachment-trial-blocks-attempt-by-democrats-to-subpoena-documents-live-updates/ar-BBZb5tu?ocid=spartandhp

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Now they have voted to prevent any State Dept evidence from being introduced or any Trumpies involved from being allowed to testify.

Nixon would be rolling over in his grave with envy at the bunch of spineless Republican crooks in the Senate today vs when he was going to be impeached.
"going"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Er......
The almost 50% that vote or give a damn they sure do

Spamature

President
Are we addressing the same topic? My topic has resulted in ample evidence, interviews, and progressed to impeachment in the Senate.

What topic do you speak of?
That Republicans are blocking that evidence from being presented at trial.

What did you think it was about ?

The title should have been hint enough for you.