• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Retired AF general calls McCain "SONGBIRD" on Fox News

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHA. Of course she said that, you fool But how can such a mistake happen.? How can a literary agency publish a brochure that says their client obama was born in kenya?? And if that's an error how did it go uncorrected for 16 years . ?? THINK
why did Trump say he thinks Obama was born in the USA?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
This because he spoke out against Gina Haspel's appointment to head the CIA due to her role in the "enhanced interrogation" campaign. Which is fine with me, but then I heard John Brennan was higher up than Gina in that debacle, and it made me wonder how he voted on Brennan when he came up for confirmation. So I went to see how he voted then, and, of course, he voted to confirm. It's not McCain's actions in Vietnam that offend me, it's his hypocrisy.

why did Trump say he thinks Obama was born in the USA?
I don't know what trump's argument was. But i do know aunt barry should have never been allowed to run in 2008 or 12. We just don't know where he was born. Lots of evidence he was born in america and lots of evidence he was born in kenya. It's not enough to say "we're 80% sure he's a natural born citizen". We have to be 99.9% sure and we never were with this clown.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't know what trump's argument was. But i do know aunt barry should have never been allowed to run in 2008 or 12. We just don't know where he was born. Lots of evidence he was born in america and lots of evidence he was born in kenya. It's not enough to say "we're 80% sure he's a natural born citizen". We have to be 99.9% sure and we never were with this clown.
There is no evidence that he was born in Kenya....We have birth certificates and news paper announcements that he was born in Hawaii.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
There is no evidence that he was born in Kenya....We have birth certificates and news paper announcements that he was born in Hawaii.
He went to college as a foreign student so,at the very least, he was a scam artist. If he was not a foreign student then he lied to cheat the system, proving that he had no problem with lying to achieve his goals. This became a condition he obviously developed early on and still possesses today,

Last edited:
HAHAHA. What a lie that is. Obama's own literary agency published brochure that said he was born in kenya and you say there's no evidence.!!!! Even the agency admits they did it though they claim it was just an honest mistake!! HAHA

EatTheRich

President
We know for a fact he was born in the U.S., but even if he had been born in Kenya to a U.S. citizen mother he still would've been a natural-born citizen.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHA. What a lie that is. Obama's own literary agency published brochure that said he was born in kenya and you say there's no evidence.!!!! Even the agency admits they did it though they claim it was just an honest mistake!! HAHA
So that is all you have yet you claimed "lots of evidence". So the bottom line is that you lied.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We know for a fact he was born in the U.S., but even if he had been born in Kenya to a U.S. citizen mother he still would've been a natural-born citizen.
at the time there was a bizarre requirement about the mother having continuous residence in the US for 5 years prior to a childbirth. It was changed a year or so after he was born and to my knowledge never applied to any other child born outside of the US.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
so if I put out a document that Trump was born somewhere around Uranus, and he didn't correct it....then that would make it true...right?

But after spending his own money to send a team to Hawaii to get to the bottom of it, candidate Trump declared that Obama was born in America, period!!!

"President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period," Trump said, ignoring reporters' questions despite earlier indications he would hold a press conference. "Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again."

Actually it’s an astute analogy. And you didn’t respond to it. Funny how your president declares that Obama is an NBC emphasized with “period” and yet his base is still running with that alien born nonsense.
Nonsense.??? So explain how obama's own literary agency could have done such a thing. For 16 years they published a brochure saying he was born in kenya. That's a smoking gun.