• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Right wing mob accosts Adam Schiff on Capitol Hill

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure, much like hiding and twisting testimony is deceptive and deliberately misleading. Like that.

Do you think treason will come in to play with this deception?
It is nice to see you concede that Trump’s defense lawyers attacked the prosecutors.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
He took a page from Maxine Waters playbook I guess.

let's all wait for you to applaud the next teenager or elderly person that's punched in the face for wearing a red maga hat.

Meanwhile decent people will stand together and say all such behavior is abhorrent.

I think all such behavior is abhorrent

Power to the people

Speaking truth to Power !

Oh wait- those only apply to leftists sorry :)

EatTheRich

President
The fact that you see that tweet as a call to assassinate someone is a true testament to the instability of those on the left.
The fact that you see that tweet as a call to assassinate someone is a true testament to the instability of those on the left.
Everyone Trump has attacked in his tweets has gotten death threats, or worse. And he was usually more circumspect about calling for them to be attacked.

EatTheRich

President
He took a page from Maxine Waters playbook I guess.

let's all wait for you to applaud the next teenager or elderly person that's punched in the face for wearing a red maga hat.

Meanwhile decent people will stand together and say all such behavior is abhorrent.

I think all such behavior is abhorrent
Waters made a tactical blunder. But surely there is a difference between aggressive action in response to people torturing children in concentration camps (as she advocated), and the same sort of response to a Congressman investigating alleged criminal misconduct by the President.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Waters made a tactical blunder. But surely there is a difference between aggressive action in response to people torturing children in concentration camps (as she advocated), and the same sort of response to a Congressman investigating alleged criminal misconduct by the President.
I didn't know she responded to Obama in that way

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
I didn't know she responded to Obama in that way
Obama tried to get Guantanamo closed down. Trump introduced a new policy that had the anticipated result of separating all refugee children from their parents with the predictable result that conditions in the camps would deteriorate.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Obama tried to get Guantanamo closed down. Trump introduced a new policy that had the anticipated result of separating all refugee children from their parents with the predictable result that conditions in the camps would deteriorate.
conditions sucked throughout.