• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Right wingers post indictment screed. Why didn't Obama protect us from ourselves ?!?!

Spamature

President
Sure we cocooned ourselves off from any main stream media and consumed, disseminated and then regurgitated Russian propaganda ad nauseam. Sure we called all attempts to alert us to the threat FAKE NEWS. Sure we let the darker aspects of human nature consume us. And yes our own party leaders encouraged all of this at every step of the way.

Yet, none of that is an excuse for actions of the man they made every one of their hatreds of their fellow human beings. Today they scream that Black, gay, Muslim, foreign born illegal alien of a president, should have shut down the right wing, talk radio, TV and websites. Their rant seems to be that he should have made them consume legitimate news and information instead of allowing them seeking out nut job racist conspiracy sites to feed and support their biases.

Or at least that is what the same shite websites they used before the election, and are still using right now, is telling them at this very moment.

This is both DEPLORABLE and IRREDEEMABLE !

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sure we cocooned ourselves off from any main stream media and consumed, disseminated and then regurgitated Russian propaganda ad nauseam. Sure we called all attempts to alert us to the threat FAKE NEWS. Sure we let the darker aspects of human nature consume us. And yes our own party leaders encouraged all of this at every step of the way.

Yet, none of that is an excuse for actions of the man they made every one of their hatreds of their fellow human beings. Today they scream that Black, gay, Muslim, foreign born illegal alien of a president, should have shut down the right wing, talk radio, TV and websites. Their rant seems to be that he should have made them consume legitimate news and information instead of allow them seeking out nut job racist conspiracy sites to feed and support their biases.

Or at least that is what the same shite websites they used before the election, and are still using right now, is telling them now.

Fascinating. Now it was 12 of "ourselves" who were indicted Friday.

Lefties are very, very unserious.

Spamature

President
you sure spend a lot of time in face book...……………

you are the Deplorable Sow spoke of
I don't even have an account. Not really even sure what the site is for except collecting your personal information and using it to manipulate you.

She lost. Now here you are looking to her for guidance.

MAGA !

Spamature

President
Fascinating. Now it was 12 of "ourselves" who were indicted Friday.

Lefties are very, very unserious.
Yes they were your cohorts in making this operation a success.
Those 12 couldn't have done it without you.
Yes that's pretty much the facts on the table.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't even have an account. Not really even sure what the site is for except collecting your personal information and using it to manipulate you.

She lost. Now here you are looking to her for guidance.

MAGA !
so you post of FB and don't have an account=liberalism

Negative, I seek guidance from losers, especial like Sow

Spamature

President
so you post of FB and don't have an account=liberalism

Negative, I seek guidance from losers, especial like Sow
Let's get back to the topic. Wingers whining about Obama not saving you chumps and sucker from yourselves.

Why cry, my little guy ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes they were your cohorts in making this operation a success.
Those 12 couldn't have done it without you.
Yes that's pretty much the facts on the table.
Funny. So no extradition necessary then, since the threat and trespass was all internal.

Sane much?

Colorforms

Senator

Yet, none of that is an excuse for actions of the man they made every one of their hatreds of their fellow human beings. Today they scream that Black, gay, Muslim, foreign born illegal alien of a president, should have shut down the right wing, talk radio, TV and websites. Their rant seems to be that he should have made them consume legitimate news and information instead of allow them seeking out nut job racist conspiracy sites to feed and support their biases.

Or at least that is what the same shite websites they used before the election, and are still using right now, is telling them at this very moment.

Not to question your obviously superior insight, but I was under the impression that Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube, and other such sites, all run by left wing holdovers from the Clinton era, were the sites supposedly targeted by the Russians.

To me, that would make the left the ones who disseminated this Russian propaganda, not the right. Hell, the right has a grand total of two media outlets that I am aware of. Everything else is run by the left.

That is, since you're assigning blame and all. :)

Spamature

President
Not to question your obviously superior insight, but I was under the impression that Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube, and other such sites, all run by left wing holdovers from the Clinton era, were the sites supposedly targeted by the Russians.

To me, that would make the left the ones who disseminated this Russian propaganda, not the right. Hell, the right has a grand total of two media outlets that I am aware of. Everything else is run by the left.

That is, since you're assigning blame and all. :)

What gave you that impression, another of the Fake News right wing websites that scammed you before the election ?
Stop drinking from the information toilet.

Colorforms

Senator
What gave you that impression, another of the Fake News right wing websites that scammed you before the election ?
Stop drinking from the information toilet.
It was youtube, google, facebook, and others themselves that gave that impression. In fact, facebook is on a mission to apologize for its part in misinforming the public and has promised to block any content it sees as fake news or too conservative.

Anyway, it seems to me that if you're going to swing an election, the last people you want to target is the choir. I'm afraid it's not us "deplorables" who are your problem. It's the people that democrats should have been trying to win over, the swing voters and independents, who you should be channeling your irrational hatred at.

Spamature

President
It was youtube, google, facebook, and others themselves that gave that impression. In fact, facebook is on a mission to apologize for its part in misinforming the public and has promised to block any content it sees as fake news or too conservative.
Well if they Facebook believes that it was conservative content that propagated the fake news and other methods of attack. Then I guess they would know better than anyone who is at fault considering it's their platform and they collect the information.

Anyway, it seems to me that if you're going to swing an election, the last people you want to target is the choir. I'm afraid it's not us "deplorables" who are your problem. It's the people that democrats should have been trying to win over, the swing voters and independents, who you should be channeling your irrational hatred at.
I refer to the people who were swayed to Trump as chumps and suckers. The Deplorables are the "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic — Islamophobic — you name it" who supported his rhetoric, or the ones who stayed with him or defend him now, after they realized what he is.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Let's get back to the topic. Wingers whining about Obama not saving you chumps and sucker from yourselves.

Why cry, my little guy ?
I've never said any such shit as that, O couldn't save himself must less anyone else...….he punked you libs and did nothing for you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well if they Facebook believes that it was conservative content that propagated the fake news and other methods of attack.

"Well if they Facebook believes"--------------WTH

If you don't have a FB account, how the hell do you know what goes down in there?

Colorforms

Senator
Well if they Facebook believes that it was conservative content that propagated the fake news and other methods of attack. Then I guess they would know better than anyone who is at fault considering it's their platform and they collect the information.
Yeah, I kind of figured you for a kind of NAZI book burner type. Seems most leftists are these days.

I refer to the people who were swayed to Trump as chumps and suckers. The Deplorables are the "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic — Islamophobic — you name it" who supported his rhetoric, or the ones who stayed with him or defend him now, after they realized what he is.

I hope that clears it up for you.
Actually, the categories of the people you hate aren't in question, and I could care less. My point is that the "deplorables" as you call them, had absolutely nothing to do with manipulating the electorate. That would be Youtube, google, facebook, and the other leftwing social media sites that allowed so called Russian propaganda onto their site. It would also be the democrat's inability, despite controlling most of the media in the nation, to make Hillary look in the least bit palatable outside major metropolitan areas.

Spamature

President
you screwed up your post dawg
If they,Facebook, You screwed up your post whining about my missing commas.

Shameful

I know what goes on because I use legitimate news and information sources. You should try it sometimes instead getting your news and info from kooks and racist on Facebook.