• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rightwing negativity

Renee

Governor
It is becoming so obvious that all the right wing can do is bash and obstruct. Look at the people here on this board, they have nothing nice to say ever about Obama...., when something good happens they look for the bed. To me it is nothing but divisive. They blame the president for being divisive when all they do is obstruct him and say terrible things. Everything is doom and gloom. Whether it be the stupid term Marxist when they don't even know what it means, or not giving him credit when good things happen is sad. Wouldn't it be wonderful if when the stock market goes up and a lot and peoples pensions are more secure that we all rejoice? Instead the right will spend all their time making sure that Obama doesn't get any credit. When bin Laden was killed, there was no rejoice from the right, just looking for something negative. The visceral hate for this man is despicable and unwarranted, and the unconscious hatred is almost scary and it is so exhibited here by just a few....but they are the most verbal.

Caroljo

Senator
It is becoming so obvious that all the right wing can do is bash and obstruct. Look at the people here on this board, they have nothing nice to say ever about Obama...., when something good happens they look for the bed. To me it is nothing but divisive. They blame the president for being divisive when all they do is obstruct him and say terrible things. Everything is doom and gloom. Whether it be the stupid term Marxist when they don't even know what it means, or not giving him credit when good things happen is sad. Wouldn't it be wonderful if when the stock market goes up and a lot and peoples pensions are more secure that we all rejoice? Instead the right will spend all their time making sure that Obama doesn't get any credit. When bin Laden was killed, there was no rejoice from the right, just looking for something negative. The visceral hate for this man is despicable and unwarranted, and the unconscious hatred is almost scary and it is so exhibited here by just a few....but they are the most verbal.
Look at the liberals on this board....they can never admit when Obama has screwed up.

And when Bush was president we were told the president had nothing to do with the stock market going up or down.....what changed? Why should Obama get credit for that?

The only thing I said about Bin Laden is that the Seals got him....Obama just gave the ok. I've always said he was right to do that. But libs here go all crazy over OBAMA GOT BIN LADEN! Give credit where credit is due for a change....ok?

I'd like to see a liberal here just ONCE admit when Obama has screwed Americans. It's happened several times.....you can't admit that he said one thing wrong, you can't admit that one of his ideas didn't work. Even Obama admitted 'those shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready'. His cash for clunkers was a huge failure. All that did was raise prices on used cars. There's not really much of anything I can think of that he did that helped the economy.

He's had so many scandals it's almost hard to keep track of. He lies, then backtracks and says "I meant that...............". Sure you did Mr. President. And you all believe him. It's almost embarassing to think that you and people like you will defend every single thing this man says and does. I've never seen anything like this. To you it's party over people....as long as you get what you want.

Renee

Governor
Look at the liberals on this board....they can never admit when Obama has screwed up.

And when Bush was president we were told the president had nothing to do with the stock market going up or down.....what changed? Why should Obama get credit for that?

The only thing I said about Bin Laden is that the Seals got him....Obama just gave the ok. I've always said he was right to do that. But libs here go all crazy over OBAMA GOT BIN LADEN! Give credit where credit is due for a change....ok?

I'd like to see a liberal here just ONCE admit when Obama has screwed Americans. It's happened several times.....you can't admit that he said one thing wrong, you can't admit that one of his ideas didn't work. Even Obama admitted 'those shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready'. His cash for clunkers was a huge failure. All that did was raise prices on used cars. There's not really much of anything I can think of that he did that helped the economy.

He's had so many scandals it's almost hard to keep track of. He lies, then backtracks and says "I meant that...............". Sure you did Mr. President. And you all believe him. It's almost embarassing to think that you and people like you will defend every single thing this man says and does. I've never seen anything like this. To you it's party over people....as long as you get what you want.
We have ! We were very upset that he didn't do single payer in healthcare, we have expressed disappointment that no wall St. people went to jail. We were upset that Obama backed down too often.
Of course the navy seals killed bin-laden....but you know damn well if they failed, you wouldn't blame them...it would be obamas fault.
The fact that he prevented a huge recession which just about every economist grees he did, means nothing. When jobs have increased month after month, you don't see it as good...instead you want jobs lost because it would make him look bad.
What have you given him credit for?

Renee

Governor

Tell me about all these "scandals"? Tell me about all his "lies"? Backtracking isn't unique...one has to do that all the time.but a gain you illustrate just what I was talking about.......all negative, nothing positive

NightSwimmer

Senator
In their defense, most of them simply aren't very bright. Fortunately, there aren't nearly as many of them as they think. The wing-nuts are loud, but they are a fairly small sliver of the overall population.

Renee

Governor
In their defense, most of them simply aren't very bright. Fortunately, there aren't nearly as many of them as they think. The wing-nuts are loud, but they are a fairly small sliver of the overall population.
I think you underestimate them. Because they aren't bright they are easy to manipulate and spread fear and gloom. They listen to hate radio and tv and are gullible enough to believe things that common sense tells us is ridiculous .....

Caroljo

Senator
We have ! We were very upset that he didn't do single payer in healthcare, we have expressed disappointment that no wall St. people went to jail. We were upset that Obama backed down too often.
Of course the navy seals killed bin-laden....but you know damn well if they failed, you wouldn't blame them...it would be obamas fault.
The fact that he prevented a huge recession which just about every economist grees he did, means nothing. When jobs have increased month after month, you don't see it as good...instead you want jobs lost because it would make him look bad.
What have you given him credit for?
Obama is in with Wall St just as much as any big money person is....they don't send their people to jail. They give them bonus's and promotions.
Obama didn't back down on raising the debt ceiling, and ended up shutting down the government. Just because he didn't want to delay Obamacare....then had to do it anyway. Real smart.....

If the Seals had failed to get Bin Laden we would never have heard the truth about that mission. Obama can't fail....or at least he won't admit to it. We would have heard another lie. I've always given him credit for having this done. You just don't pay attention.

Of course I see it as good that jobs have increased. But if you think we're out of the recession then you're not paying attention. Why are there so many people still not working if there's so many jobs out there? I agree that there are more jobs and that's good. But how come so many people are struggling and still need help? Many of those jobs are so low income that people still need help to survive, especially with families. There are jobs bills sitting on Reids desk collecting dust....do you know why? Because they came from the Republicans and Reid won't consider anything coming from them, no matter if they might be good for the economy or not. You say the republicans block everything they can, but it goes both ways. You can't admit your own dems do the same thing. Nobody will know for sure because Reid is blocking them.

Caroljo

Senator
Tell me about all these "scandals"? Tell me about all his "lies"? Backtracking isn't unique...one has to do that all the time.but a gain you illustrate just what I was talking about.......all negative, nothing positive
Why should I tell you about the scandals and lies? You know what they are.
It's kinda hard to be positive about things. Where's that transparent & open government that he promised?

NightSwimmer

Senator
I think you underestimate them. Because they aren't bright they are easy to manipulate and spread fear and gloom. They listen to hate radio and tv and are gullible enough to believe things that common sense tells us is ridiculous .....

Meh. There have always been idiots among us. What is unique is having a major political party pander to the fruitcakes, rather than marginalizing them.

Renee

Governor
Obama is in with Wall St just as much as any big money person is....they don't send their people to jail. They give them bonus's and promotions.
Obama didn't back down on raising the debt ceiling, and ended up shutting down the government. Just because he didn't want to delay Obamacare....then had to do it anyway. Real smart.....

If the Seals had failed to get Bin Laden we would never have heard the truth about that mission. Obama can't fail....or at least he won't admit to it. We would have heard another lie. I've always given him credit for having this done. You just don't pay attention.

Of course I see it as good that jobs have increased. But if you think we're out of the recession then you're not paying attention. Why are there so many people still not working if there's so many jobs out there? I agree that there are more jobs and that's good. But how come so many people are struggling and still need help? Many of those jobs are so low income that people still need help to survive, especially with families. There are jobs bills sitting on Reids desk collecting dust....do you know why? Because they came from the Republicans and Reid won't consider anything coming from them, no matter if they might be good for the economy or not. You say the republicans block everything they can, but it goes both ways. You can't admit your own dems do the same thing. Nobody will know for sure because Reid is blocking them.
Thanks for making my point nothing good only bad....... As far as Democrats blocking everything why don't you check your history. This Republican Congress has obstructed more than any other group in the history of United States. And again don't lie and say that I believe Dems don't block things. Of course they do. What is unique is that Republicans propose things and then when Obama goes along with them they obstruct them. You are an extremist and thank goodness you are a small percentage. You are probably one of the 15% who approve of the job Republican house is doing. But with the gerrymandering , it will continue

Caroljo

Senator
Thanks for making my point nothing good only bad....... As far as Democrats blocking everything why don't you check your history. This Republican Congress has obstructed more than any other group in the history of United States. And again don't lie and say that I believe Dems don't block things. Of course they do. What is unique is that Republicans propose things and then when Obama goes along with them they obstruct them. You are an extremist and thank goodness you are a small percentage. You are probably one of the 15% who approve of the job Republican house is doing. But with the gerrymandering , it will continue
I don't agree with the majority of shit our republican house does. In fact, I think just about every one of them needs to be replaced. They're butting heads on both sides and will never accomplish anything. I consider it ALL bad. You consider only the republicans bad....that's where you are wrong.

Renee

Governor
go ahead and play dumb. Oh..forgot, you're not playing....
Wow....what. A diss! Just like a seventh grader. .For someone who doesn't know what a racist is and for someone who thinks political disagreements are "scandals" I wouldn't call anyone dumb! Tell us all these shocking "scandals". Did Obama cheat on Michelle? Oh wait, I forgot the one where he is on the side of al Qaeda...and the real scandal is he is a Muslim Kenyan.

Renee

Governor
I don't agree with the majority of shit our republican house does. In fact, I think just about every one of them needs to be replaced. They're butting heads on both sides and will never accomplish anything. I consider it ALL bad. You consider only the republicans bad....that's where you are wrong.
You're lying,,,,,,I never said I consider only the republicans bad. There are some I like and some democrats I don't like. The party platforms are so different thus we can generalize

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Caroljo,

I took the nimrods off IGNORE so I could read this thread in its entirety. All it did was remind me WHY I put those dimwits on IGNORE in the first place. They have nothing constructive to say. They are simply not worth the effort.

Caroljo

Senator
Wow....what. A diss! Just like a seventh grader. .For someone who doesn't know what a racist is and for someone who thinks political disagreements are "scandals" I wouldn't call anyone dumb! Tell us all these shocking "scandals". Did Obama cheat on Michelle? Oh wait, I forgot the one where he is on the side of al Qaeda...and the real scandal is he is a Muslim Kenyan.
OMG....You see your friends here do and say the exact same type of thing and you never call them out. Get off your high horse for a minute and open your eyes! Stop with the childish responses yourself for a change!

Of course you call his scandals "political disagreement". Just like Obama called the murders of our soldiers at Ft Hood by a radical islamic "workplace violence".

Reactions: Jen

Caroljo

Senator
Caroljo,

I took the nimrods off IGNORE so I could read this thread in its entirety. All it did was remind me WHY I put those dimwits on IGNORE in the first place. They have nothing constructive to say. They are simply not worth the effort.
I agree....it's like pounding your head against a stone wall over and over and over. I think I've had about enough too.....

Beach Dave

Council Member
You're lying,,,,,,I never said I consider only the republicans bad. There are some I like and some democrats I don't like. The party platforms are so different thus we can generalize

Just chimming in, haven't been on these boards in years. What I can say to all is that it is a sad thing when people choose a "side" over the actual welfare of society. Everyone reads and believes crap that supports their political party while using the most disgusting rehtoric imaginable causing us to be a people split apart. If we just look at each idea independently and support those ideas (not people) which make sense rather than what your political party tells you to support, we would be a stronger Nation. One thing for sure, politics is only about money whether it comes from the left wing unions or the corporate moguls on the right or the government printing press, they are all trying to guarantee some future income for themselves via the law makers.