• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rightwing negativity

Beach Dave

Council Member
Nice try!
Just the facts: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/02/evil_koch_brothers_just_59th_on_top_political_donation_list.html

There are opinions and there are facts, I'm not here to bash anyone or call them names because they differ in what they believe is best for society. I would appreciate discussion with an open mind, one who can think for themselves and truly look at the best ideas and not who is saying them. Making a snap decision based on what party someone belongs to is akin to making a judgement about someone because of their skin color.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
It is becoming so obvious that all the right wing can do is bash and obstruct. Look at the people here on this board, they have nothing nice to say ever about Obama...., when something good happens they look for the bed. To me it is nothing but divisive. They blame the president for being divisive when all they do is obstruct him and say terrible things. Everything is doom and gloom. Whether it be the stupid term Marxist when they don't even know what it means, or not giving him credit when good things happen is sad. Wouldn't it be wonderful if when the stock market goes up and a lot and peoples pensions are more secure that we all rejoice? Instead the right will spend all their time making sure that Obama doesn't get any credit. When bin Laden was killed, there was no rejoice from the right, just looking for something negative. The visceral hate for this man is despicable and unwarranted, and the unconscious hatred is almost scary and it is so exhibited here by just a few....but they are the most verbal.

You lefties sure seem to do your share, so this is the pot calling the kettle black???

You sure seem to be able to spend an inordinate amount of time on the net championing your many causes...This during working hours?

If so you are neglecting your students and shame on you.

Wahbooz

Governor
There're a coupla little lines smack dab in the middle of your comments that're so obviously, demonstrably, and blatantly wrong, that they sort of call into question, your entire source set.

For what it's worth, the Unions aren't even CLOSE to being the largest contributors to our politic and your suggestion that they "obtain all their money via taxes", is so nonsensical as to deny worthwhile refutation.
When I got to that part I stopped reading. Blew anything of worth this person could say right out of the water.