1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Righty: you own this.

Discussion in 'Op Ed' started by EatTheRich, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Constitutional Sheepdog

Constitutional Sheepdog ][][][%er!!!!!!!

You are defending a fantasy even now.

• Disagree x 1
  2. Constitutional Sheepdog

Bait and switch. Got it you have been busted.

3. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

You're the one who switched from talking about the economy to talking about the deficit (which has already gotten bigger under Trump).

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  4. Constitutional Sheepdog

Your bait and switch and yes the economy most assuredly has everything to do with the American people and not the government

• Disagree x 1
  5. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

I'm not the one who posted about the deficit (the government's problem, not the people's) in an effort to prove Obama's administration was bad for the economy.

• Disagree x 1
  6. Constitutional Sheepdog

just face you defend a failure of a president obama.

7. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

Says the Trump supporter.

8. MaryAnne

MaryAnne Governor

You can not own one without the other.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. spyydrr

spyydrr Council Member

Donald Trump is nothing you claim he is. And, I think most Americans who voted for him knew about his past and some of the things don't sit well with them, but what was the alternative? A crooked woman, who was going to continue to run America into the ground. More taxes, more regulations, more illegals crossing our border.
    Voters looked at Hillary and her calling them "Deplorable" and decided she was Barack II and they wanted another path, a better path for America.
    Liberals love to tax the hell out of people, because they want to use that money to implement more social programs, many of which are filled with fraud, waste and abuse.
    I was troubled by Republicans voting for another budget that expands the Federal government. If anything, it's time to reign in agencies and programs that do not benefit most Americans. And, no, I am not talking about Social Security or Medicare.

Trump got my vote because he promised to do things I wanted to see done. Such as the border Wall and lower taxes, fewer regulations, more jobs. And, so far, he is keeping his promises. Yes, I know he said Mexico was going to pay for the Wall, and he was wrong, but I think if we stop funding Sanctuary Cities, we can use that money for the Wall.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

Show me what I said about Trump that was untrue. I'm bookmarking these comments for when the Trump disaster really hits and all you guys start pretending you never backed him.

11. spyydrr

spyydrr Council Member

I have been looking at a great series about Hitler's inner circle. The Trump Administration is nothing like them. Trump is not a dictator. He operates within the U.S. Constitution. You claim the KKK supported him, but that doesn't say anything about him. Trump does not support them! He cannot control what a racist organization does or says. I do not believe he is racist.

Trump is doing a lot of good things for the American people. The economy is doing great, food stamps recipients are down, illegals are no longer pouring across our borders, and jobs are returning to America. The tax cuts are working.
    Those who hate Trump are just whining and acting like sour grapes.

12. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

I am not saying Trump is a dictator like Hitler, only that he is a disaster in the making. The economy is doing great because he's only been in office one year and the crash from his policies hasn't come yet. Immigration is actually increasing. Jobs are growing ... as they have done for the last 8 years (just not nearly as fast as at their peak in 2013-2014.

Food stamps recipients down means more hungry children.

• Winner Winner x 1