• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rioters are white supremacists?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why Can't you answer the question?
Why attempt to answer stupid questions and the Constitution grants all the right to Protest and you're against Protest unless you support the Protest, well, you better get on with your trip to Minnesota, you're help may be needed>

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And what conclusion does that lead you to? Who is to blame in your opinion? Democrats, Republicans, Black lives matter, Trump, Biden, White Nationalists, Rush Limbaugh, ANTIFA, Sean Hannity, The Cop in Minneapolis, Obama, Hillary Clinton.....Depending on which side of the phony Left vs Right, Demikins vs Republicrat side you come down on I suppose you could make an idiotic argument to blame any of those people or entities. But if you want the real answer I suppose that the jerkoffs who spray painted the walls are responsible for the graffiti, the thieves that looted are the responsible for the theft, the ones who burned and trashed the place are responsible for the disheveled conditions. Many parts of NYC used to look like that too back in the ‘80s. What they did is hire policemen to patrol those areas and now they are clean and safe. However in order to do that they had to tax the hell out of the people living in or visiting there to pay police sanitation street cleaning etc. What do you think?
hey, i'm with ya.. i call them evil.. looters. thugs..

i pay lots of taxes... so, there ya go.

now if everybody elase stepped up like you and me.. maybe we'd get somewhere.

:)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
More DEMOCRAT nonsense, for TWO reasons:
1. Why would white supremacists be protesting the killing of a black man? Answer THAT, libs.

2. DEMOCRATS in Congress are bashing President Trump for wanting to stop the rioters and looters. If they are ALL white supremacists, WHY would the Democrats have a problem with that.

Bottom line, anyone who votes Democrat this fall is an idiot and a traitor.

PERIOD.
1. You seem to be defending white supremacists.
2. You seem to be saying that white supremacists are NOT Democrats.
3. One can only deduce that you're suggesting that white supremacists are Republicans.

LOL.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are asking to prove they are somehow members of different groups. Seems an odd request. Do you really think there is a looters anonymous organization? Or that BLM has a membership form with "Looter vs Non-Looter" check box?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You are asking to prove they are somehow members of different groups. Seems an odd request. Do you really think there is a looters anonymous organization? Or that BLM has a membership form with "Looter vs Non-Looter" check box?
you said the thieves are non political

i said i'd like to see the proof that they are separate..

you just said..its an odd request..

i posit they are dems, repubs, independents, anfifa, you name it.. these theives straddle the gamut..

i'm goind to guess a preponderance is in favor of one over another...depending on where..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is what you consider verifiable evidence?

AIM’s Guillette, in his email to NACOP yesterday, said AIM has learned some truly distressing news:
You trust Tweets
surely the looters have made it 10 minutes from 3rd by now?

Yep, looks like some looting and rioting was like minded Trump supporters

Prosecutors: 3 Men Plotted to Terrorize Vegas Protests

The three men were arrested Saturday on the way to a protest in downtown Las Vegas after filling gas cans at a parking lot and making Molotov cocktails in glass bottles, according to a copy of the criminal complaint obtained by The Associated Press.

EatTheRich

President
More DEMOCRAT nonsense, for TWO reasons:
1. Why would white supremacists be protesting the killing of a black man? Answer THAT, libs.

2. DEMOCRATS in Congress are bashing President Trump for wanting to stop the rioters and looters. If they are ALL white supremacists, WHY would the Democrats have a problem with that.

Bottom line, anyone who votes Democrat this fall is an idiot and a traitor.

PERIOD.
1. They aren’t protesting. They are trying to start riots to discredit the protesters and invite police repression.
2. Is it your position, then, that Democrats are on the opposite side of the political divide from white supremacists? Btw, you have a link to any Democrats “bashing Trump for wanting to stop the rioters and looters”?