• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Riots are an offshoot of the Democrat Party

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. As I said above, I have no problem with such people being arrested.

To be distinguished from violent attacks against random peaceful protesters.
well...the commingling of the violent with the peaceful seems to be the issue.

Dino

Russian Asset
Think about it this way...

You could either accept what you see yourself on television, or you could accept the contrary/evasive statements you see coming out of the camp of Donald “19,000 Lies” Trump.

That’s just not a tough one for sane people.
There’s nothing disputing the Chief’s claims though. It’s all right there to see.
Right?

UPNYA2

Mayor
When your speech is over, we are still left with the central fact - peaceful protesters were attacked in a public park to clear it out for a Trump photo op.

That’s disgraceful, but you support it. Your Trump cultism has destroyed your mind.
If so then we are also still left with this central fact -peaceful officers are attacked nightly for trying to keep your precious little, locked in prayer, Sunday school teachers from burning stores, stealing whatever they want, overturning the cars, beating other innocents because of their race, etc.......

Any disgust you wish to point out with that?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Think about it this way...

You could either accept what you see yourself on television, or you could accept the contrary/evasive statements you see coming out of the camp of Donald “19,000 Lies” Trump.

That’s just not a tough one for sane people.
Yeah, like you accept video evidence proving some 'peaceful protestors' were throwing things at the cops, climibing on monuments, etc. I bet you think Trump held the Bible upside down too, even though CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc., all show pictures of the Bible right side up all the time.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Nope. As I said above, I have no problem with such people being arrested.

To be distinguished from violent attacks against random peaceful protesters.
And yet you DO have a problem with only the people committing a crime being arrested when it comes to the police....

Hummmm….

The left makes NO distinction between violent attacks by some officers and all of the other peaceful protectors of society.

They are all viewed the same by the criminal rioters and their supporters who prefer to label then unhappy protestors.

So sad.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And yet you DO have a problem with only the people committing a crime being arrested when it comes to the police....

Hummmm….

The left makes NO distinction between violent attacks by some officers and all of the other peaceful protectors of society.

They are all viewed the same by the criminal rioters and their supporters who prefer to label then unhappy protestors.

So sad.
Give that strawman a good whuppin’.

;-)