• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rising sea levels! Man made calamity! Emissions! Cow farts!

reason10

Governor
Yup, it sounds silly when you disregard the natural mechanisms of climate change and pretend it is a deliberate process.
Problem is, scientists today BARELY know anything about nature, about weather, about the climate. And the edited idiots who are pushing manmade climate change aren't even doing any field research. They are reading flawed computer models.

A bunch of teenagers playing Grand Theft Auto on a Playstation would be more accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
Natural News! They’re the same folks who say vaccines cause autism and weed cures cancer, right? Obviously only the most reputable “scientists” publish their “research” there.
Who says vaccines cause autism?
(Everybody knows autism is the result of registering and voting Democrat)
Weed cures cancer?
Seriously?

Show me where Natural News made either such claim.

(You've been caught lying and making shitt up again.)

EatTheRich

President
Problem is, scientists today BARELY know anything about nature, about weather, about the climate. And the fcking idiots who are pushing manmade climate change aren't even doing any field research. They are reading flawed computer models.

A bunch of teenagers playing Grand Theft Auto on a Playstation would be more accurate.
Scientists actually know quite a lot about nature and about climatology. Even 30 years ago they did, which is why they confidently made bold predictions of climate change unlike anything the world has seen in thousands of years, and then found these predictions confirmed in precise detail.

EatTheRich

President
Who says vaccines cause autism?
(Everybody knows autism is the result of registering and voting Democrat)
Weed cures cancer?
Seriously?

Show me where Natural News made either such claim.

(You've been caught lying and making shitt up again.)
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-05-autism-mercury-thimerosal-and-vaccines-natural-news-releases-collection-of-scientific-knowledge-thats-been-suppressed.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/040046_medical_marijuana_cancer_treatment.html

Who’s been caught lying and making shit up?

Mick

The Right is always right
No. There were nothing man made 4 mil yrs ago.
Brilliant. When exactly did you figure that one out, genius? *chuckles*

So when sea levels were 50 feet higher than today or when they were 400 feet lower (like the last ice age) it was conveniently "natural cycles" but when there has been negligible change in the last 50 years it's now man-made calamity and global crisis?

:D

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

So when sea levels were 50 feet higher than today or when they were 400 feet lower (like the last ice age) it was conveniently "natural cycles" but when there has been negligible change in the last 50 years it's now man-ssmade calamity and global crisis?

Oppoo Oo Or oppo ooo:D
There has been more change in the last 50 years than in the prior 12,000, it already costs the world tens of thousands of lives, and millions of dollars, every year, and if we stop adding net carbon now, temperatures may rise 3 times as much as they already have within the next 100 years ... if we are lucky, and it looks increasingly likely we won’t be from the Greenland melting, Antarctic melting, methane release, and Amazon burning all happening well ahead of expectations.

reason10

Governor
Scientists actually know quite a lot about nature and about climatology.

No they don't. They can't even accurately predict WEATHER, ten days out. They don't even understand climate or climatology.

Even 30 years ago they did, which is why they confidently made bold predictions of climate change unlike anything the world has seen in thousands of years, and then found these predictions confirmed in precise detail.

Algore predicted Florida would be under water by now.

You lose again.

reason10

Governor
There has been more change in the last 50 years than in the prior 12,000, it already costs the world tens of thousands of lives, and millions of dollars, every year, and if we stop adding net carbon now, temperatures may rise 3 times as much as they already have within the next 100 years ... if we are lucky, and it looks increasingly likely we won’t be from the Greenland melting, Antarctic melting, methane release, and Amazon burning all happening well ahead of expectations.
In the last 12,000 years there was an ICE AGE which wiped out an entire generation of dinosaurs. There was nothing like that in the last 50 years.

Edited

EatTheRich

President
Scientists actually know quite a lot about nature and about climatology.

No they don't. They can't even accurately predict WEATHER, ten days out. They don't even understand climate or climatology.

Even 30 years ago they did, which is why they confidently made bold predictions of climate change unlike anything the world has seen in thousands of years, and then found these predictions confirmed in precise detail.

Algore predicted Florida would be under water by now.

You lose again.
Florida is regularly underwater due to tidal flooding. But I don’t think Al Gore (who is not a climate scientist) said anything of the kind.

EatTheRich

President
In the last 12,000 years there was an ICE AGE which wiped out an entire generation of dinosaurs. There was nothing like that in the last 50 years.

Edited
There is “an ice age” now. The last glacial period within that ice age ended 12,000 years ago, there has not been one in the period to which I was referring.

What dinosaurs did you have in mind?

reason10

Governor
Florida is regularly underwater due to tidal flooding. But I don’t think Al Gore (who is not a climate scientist) said anything of the kind.
He said it on a TV news show around 1992. I remember Rush Limbaugh running that clip and having us laugh our asses off.

As far as Algore not being a climate scientist, he certainly wants to be treated like one. Thing is, there is no such thing as a climate scientist, because the science of climatology doesn't really exist as much as other forms. Climate people guess. They don't do real field research. Hell, those idiots apparently don't even own a globe, if they somehow think human beings can actually influence the climate on a planet where most of the surface is water.

About 80 percent of Florida is high and dry. But yes, the Everglades is an example of a swamp, of land that is below sea level, kinda like New Orleans. Difference is, Floridians weren't stupid enough to build a city on a swamp like Louisiana was.

reason10

Governor
There is “an ice age” now.

Actually, the "little ice age" ended at the beginning of the 20th Century, and the warming that took place was totally natural.

The last glacial period within that ice age ended 12,000 years ago, there has not been one in the period to which I was referring.

All of them. The ICE AGE wiped them all out, which is the only way human life could have survived on this planet.

EatTheRich

President
There is “an ice age” now.

Actually, the "little ice age" ended at the beginning of the 20th Century, and the warming that took place was totally natural.

The last glacial period within that ice age ended 12,000 years ago, there has not been one in the period to which I was referring.

All of them. The ICE AGE wiped them all out, which is the only way human life could have survived on this planet.
The non-avian dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago, long before the current ice age (still ongoing) began 2.6 million years ago. When you can pass a 2nd grade science test I might start taking your criticisms of the world’s leading climatologists, physicists, chemists, statisticians, and engineers more seriously.

reason10

Governor
The non-avian dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago, long before the current ice age (still ongoing) began 2.6 million years ago. When you can pass a 2nd grade science test I might start taking your criticisms of the world’s leading climatologists, physicists, chemists, statisticians, and engineers more seriously.
We are NOT in some current ice age. Glaciers are not reaching the Equator, like the Cryogenian, or "Snowball Earth."

And I promise you I won't lose sleep over a knowledge-challenged hack like you disagreeing with my facts.

Spamature

President

So when sea levels were 50 feet higher than today or when they were 400 feet lower (like the last ice age) it was conveniently "natural cycles" but when there has been negligible change in the last 50 years it's now man-made calamity and global crisis?

:D
It is about the speed at which it is taking place, not the current magnitude. You people must be incapable of learning. You talk about over 50 yrs for things that had taken hundreds of thousand of years to happen previously, and you still don't get it.

EatTheRich

President
We are NOT in some current ice age. Glaciers are not reaching the Equator, like the Cryogenian, or "Snowball Earth."

And I promise you I won't lose sleep over a knowledge-challenged hack like you disagreeing with my facts.
Look up the difference between a glacial period and an ice age. If there is ice at the poles, it is an ice age.