• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

RNC Polling: Trump's numbers are up

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
what is that fat pig talking about? i thought he was told to lay off the oxycontin hillbilly heroin after he was busted for using his maid as a drug mule? i wonder if that humpty dumpty pig boy has ever looked in a mirror BEFORE he tried to make fun of anybody else's looks? and why does he insist on posing for picture with that dick-shaped cigar in his mouth, as if everyone doesn't already know? i wonder why even a trump voter would use that pic of rush with the dick shaped cigar in his mouth as an avatar, if it wasn't some sort of freudian wish fantasy or whatnot.

Exactly, I agree on the cigar - he took it off for a while then brought it back - he must have got tired of making fun of mentally handicapped people

D

Deleted member 21794

How do you know it is correct, just because Rush said so - pretty lame defense but it always is...........
I never said I knew it to be correct. Oops!

Poor don.... you just NEVER catch a break.

reason10

Governor
Rush Limbaugh. LOL

Here are the real number, where trump continues to live in the low 40s.

Even check out Rasmussen. Hahaha...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
First of all, Rush has more credibility than the retards you post. Secondly, this is internal party polling. This is the only poll that matters. Without a party base, a candidate has to spend a ton of money trying to win over alleged independents and blue dogs from the other party. (Not that the Republican Party has a money problem. This impeachment witch hunt has added multiple millions of dollars to the war chest)

The Democrat Clowns will barely rise above 30 percent in their own base. That's the only reason for this idiotic impeachment scam. They can't beat Trump any other way. They are so lame that even the gun grabber Bloomberg actually thinks he can buy his way into the primaries for the Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
First of all, Rush has more credibility than the retards you post. Secondly, this is internal party polling. This is the only poll that matters. Without a party base, a candidate has to spend a ton of money trying to win over alleged independents and blue dogs from the other party. (Not that the Republican Party has a money problem. This impeachment witch hunt has added multiple millions of dollars to the war chest)

The Democrat Clowns will barely rise above 30 percent in their own base. That's the only reason for this idiotic impeachment scam. They can't beat Trump any other way. They are so lame that even the gun grabber Bloomberg actually thinks he can buy his way into the primaries for the Edited.
Trump’s party worships him. This we know. But you need middle America, too. This is of course what is missing and why his approval numbers are the lowest of all time.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump’s party worships him. This we know. But you need middle America, too. This is of course what is missing and why his approval numbers are the lowest of all time.
When the Trials are successful with turning 5% more over to impeachment that path gets much, much harder. Add in DACA and those 800,000 x 7 = 5,600,000 more votes against Trump. Everyone knows the Senate will not vote to impeach unless public opinion is near 60% but hey there is an election and the right wing does want the public to be the jury. BTW - you see where voter registration with the Tide Pod eating, Liberal 18-25 year old group is up over 88% so far.