• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Robert O'Rourke pleads with cow to wax his ass, buff his balls.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Uhhh...yeah...how ever did the rest of us normal folks get through our teen years without writing Cow/balls poetry?!?

Leftists are some weird people.
Libs went after Kavanaugh's teen years and his is fair game

youse

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Check this next passage out... Trust me...they'll figure out a way to call this award winning prose from o-dork

"Oh, Milky wonder, sing for us once more,
Live your life, everlusting joy.
Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage,
Enjoy my fruits"

Oh boy
$10.00 says Beto comes out as gay, and tries to get elected as the first openly gay President.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They're all over the place making the country stank and full of drool

At 16? maybe

Isn't taking peoples kids as a policy and losing them more sick than anything Beto wrote?

Thx
Yes, am disgusted that it occurred under Obama and continues under Trump. You should speak to Congress about that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
"Oh, Milky wonder, sing for us once more,
Live your life, everlusting joy.
Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage,
Enjoy my fruits"

Oh boy

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It seems like Beto may be the one that scares the right the most. That’s a good sign. BETO 2020!!

Barbella

Senator
Sounds like something a 16 yr old would do ... this the best MAGA Cult has?!

They must be sKeered ... next there will be some trope from MAGA Cult about Beto not being white enough or something else stupid.

Thx
Nah. I've known tons of 16-year-olds throughout my life... still do. Writing something like that is, ummm... highly unusual, to say the least. Worse than the cow stupidity, the sociopathic fantasy about killing children is a lot more worrisome to me.

Sane people just don't do that.