• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Roddy McRosenstein and the bag-pipe-yamaka farewellski shuffle....

justoffal

Senator
https://nypost.com/2018/09/24/rod-rosenstein-quits-before-trump-can-fire-him/

The usual suspects have branded Rod's resignation as bad news for Trump. Really? This is about as bad for Trump as a stunning victory in the mid terms would be. But then again if Trump suddenly grew fifty years younger they would find a way translate that into a funeral for him.

Everyone fully expects the house to change hands as it usually does in a mid term...the real question is how hard will it change and will it be able to sustain what promises to be a crushing election year in favor of the GOP in 2020? If they do not take the house in 18...the Democrats will be relegated to obscurity for the next thirty years....that's a fact.

Rosenstein knows what he did and I expect his smartest exit strategy is to do what he is now doing...he leaves with a smidgeon of self respect and becomes a free agent for all the paid appearances he is likely to be asked to make in left wing bitching circles....lol.

Geez...one thing you can count on with lefty....when it's a lefty versus a lefty the bitch slapping hits all time highs and extremes....

I give you Clinton/Sanders as a prime example....

McCabe/ Rosenstein ( despite the GOP tag ) is right up there with it.

JO

Last edited:

Days

Commentator

The usual suspects have branded Rod's resignation as bad news for Trump. Really? This is about as bad for Trump as a stunning victory in the mid terms would be. But then again if Trump suddenly grew fifty years younger they would find a way translate that into a funeral for him.

Everyone fully expects the house to change hands as it usually does in a mid term...the real question is how hard will it change and will it be able to sustain what promises to be a crushing election year in favor of the GOP in 2020? If they do not take the house in 18...the Democrats will be relegated to obscurity for the nest thirty years....that's a fact.

Rosenstein knows what he did and I expect his smartest exit strategy is to do what he is now doing...he leaves with a smidgeon of self respect and becomes a free agent for all the paid appearances he is likely to be asked to make in left wing bitching circles....lol.

Geez...one thing you can count on with lefty....when it's a lefty versus a lefty the bitch slapping hits all time highs and extremes....

JO

I think I called this one, yesterday. Well, I said Rosenstein and Sessions would be replaced, and that seems to be the case, but Rosenstein made an early exit.

justoffal

Senator
I think I called this one, yesterday. Well, I said Rosenstein and Sessions would be replaced, and that seems to be the case, but Rosenstein made an early exit.
Kinda gives it all away no? He knows what's coming.... I think his decision is based more on the threat of declassification than on this latest fiasco myself.

JO

Days

Commentator
Kinda gives it all away no? He knows what's coming.... I think his decision is based more on the threat of declassification than on this latest fiasco myself.

JO
At any rate, I expect Trump already knows who he wants to take his spot.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Everyone fully expects the house to change hands as it usually does in a mid term...the real question is how hard will it change and will it be able to sustain what promises to be a crushing election year in favor of the GOP in 2020? If they do not take the house in 18...the Democrats will be relegated to obscurity for the next thirty years....that's a fact.

JO

Rosenstein isn't a lefty.

justoffal

Senator
Just because he is nominally GOP has nothing to do with left or right...you do understand that right?

I know that most people assume GOP is right and the DEM is left....but that is inaccurate.
Rosenstein is an Uber-lefty....a Globalist.

And who is going to help that poor victim of the pedophile monster Amy Barnett eh? I mean forcing a blow job on a 16 year old boy scout ...disgusting! Just disgusting!

Days

Commentator
Is that a position that has to be confirmed?

OMG here we go again....the Dems are running out of Bimbo stories.

JO
yep the Senate has to confirm. Maybe Rosenstein exited before the election as a favor to Trump... to get some lenience.

Jen

Senator
In all due respect, @bdtex, it has been posted many times here and on the other board you and I both frequent.............that the swamp creatures are both Democrat and Republican. They are what they are, not what they call themselves.

Now please stop pretending you aren't aware of this.