• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rudy G sticking to his guns, claiming that Obama does not love America

Bugsy McGurk

President
P.S. We know Scott Walker is running...he refused to disagree with Rudy's - ahem - assessment of Obama.

;-)

"The mayor can speak for himself. I'm not going to comment on whether — what the president thinks or not. He can speak for himself as well," Walker said.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/giuliani-obama-love-america/2015/02/20/id/625915/#ixzz3SKG3R4J6
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!
Anybody who can talk about bitter Bible and gun clingers is fundamentally a hater of America.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
now's a good time to reflect on Rudy's American values:

>>>married his cousin, then bought annulments from the Catholic Church to marry 2 more times.
>>>wasn't in his bunker (his love shack) on 9/11 because he had stupidly moved the command center to the WTC after the first bombing of the WTC. his bunker was on fire.
>>>pushed for Bernie Kerik, later imprisoned for felonies, to be the head of Homeland Security.

I'm sure others have more Rudy's American values to add to the list.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Calling people bitter clingers of the Bible and guns? The things that built America! Makes you a true blue haters.
Pres Obama should have clarified that you RWNJs would do better if you ripped out the Old Testament from your Bibles and paid attention to what Jesus taught.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Calling people bitter clingers of the Bible and guns? The things that built America! Makes you a true blue haters.
Bitterly clinging to anything is not what made America.

Anyway, in the tradition of Rudy G, I hereby decree that Rudy G. hates America. You too.

Like Rudy, I have NO evidence of that, but talking out of one's ass seems to be in vogue.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
now's a good time to reflect on Rudy's American values:

>>>married his cousin, then bought annulments from the Catholic Church to marry 2 more times.
>>>wasn't in his bunker (his love shack) on 9/11 because he had stupidly moved the command center to the WTC after the first bombing of the WTC. his bunker was on fire.
>>>pushed for Bernie Kerik, later imprisoned for felonies, to be the head of Homeland Security.

I'm sure others have more Rudy's American values to add to the list.
You forgot that he shacked up with his paramour at Gracie Mansion with his then-wife and kids down the hall. The then-wife had to have him ousted, and Rudy moved in with some pal.

;-)

Bitterly clinging to anything is not what made America.

Anyway, in the tradition of Rudy G, I hereby decree that Rudy G. hates America. You too.

Like Rudy, I have NO evidence of that, but talking out of one's ass seems to be in vogue.

;-)
Not every word that comes out of your god's mouth (i.e. Obama) is true. Bitter is his characterization.

Your papa isn't infallible Bugsy.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not every word that comes out of your god's mouth (i.e. Obama) is true. Bitter is his characterization.

Your papa isn't infallible Bugsy.
No one is infallible.

But it's literally insane to claim that Obama does not love America. I hope you're sane enough to understand that.

No one is infallible.

But it's literally insane to claim that Obama does not love America. I hope you're sane enough to understand that.
He's hated it for a long time. His purpose to "fundamentally change" it puts a very find point on it.

Funny how he can't call out the Islamist "clingers" with guns. Heaven forbid he turn his America h8 on brown skinned foreigners.

Bugsy McGurk

President
He's hated it for a long time. His purpose to "fundamentally change" it puts a very find point on it.

Funny how he can't call out the Islamist "clingers" with guns. Heaven forbid he turn his America h8 on brown skinned foreigners.
Oops. Looks like you're not sane enough to understand that.

OK, then. I hereby declare that you hate America too.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
he could be running.....as he just said:

"President Obama didn't live through Sept. 11, I Did."

LMAO.
Sen. Joe Biden nails Rudy Giuliani during Tuesday's MSNBC debate: "And the irony is, Rudy Giuliani, probably the most underqualified man since George Bush to seek the presidency, is here talking about any of the people here. Rudy Giuliani... I mean, think about it! Rudy Giuliani. There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11. There's nothing else! There's nothing else! And I mean this sincerely. He's genuinely not qualified to be president."

;-)