• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rudy Giuliani praises Putin; bashes US president...

NightSwimmer

Senator
Rudy fancies himself a great leader as well. Fortunately for the nation, the vast majority of the populace disagrees with his assessment.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Like Racism, hatred of women, the democratic needs people to bash Obama...you just should have said so Democrats love to use racism, and most everybody disaproves of the President now.

Bo-4

Senator
I notice your grammar has recently been reduced to the level of our resident Ukrainian potato farmer. I know you have at least two accounts on the board, is that your third?
Nothing wrong with his grammar. Your girlfriend's on the other hand is becoming worse, yet mysteriously no comment?

Renee

Governor
Like Racism, hatred of women, the democratic needs people to bash Obama...you just should have said so Democrats love to use racism, and most everybody disaproves of the President now.
It's so funny how the racists attack the messengers and never hear the message.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I wasted time opening the thread only to find no praising of Putin or bashing of Obama.

It seems you are brainwashed again.
This is not praise of Putin?

GIULIANI: Putin decides what he wants to do and he does it in half a day, right? He decided he had to go to their parliament. He went to their parliament. He got permission in 15 minutes.

CAVUTO: Well, that was kind of like perfunctory.

GIULIANI: But he makes a decision and he executes it, quickly. Then everybody reacts. That's what you call a leader.

How would you describe calling someone a good leader? An insult?

As to the bashing of Obama, that was the rest of Rudy's diatribe. Watch the whole clip if you want to hear it. Even the piece I posted, where he says Obama's not a leader, is bashing him.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I notice your grammar has recently been reduced to the level of our resident Ukrainian potato farmer. I know you have at least two accounts on the board, is that your third?
i especially like when he talks/replies to the other voices in his head...

he amuses me...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Got any comments on the topic, or just whining about grammar through posts missing required capital letters?
please indicate where i mentioned grammar..

[you can have one of your socks do it if the little voices in your head feel better about it]..

if i feel you are worth the effort to capitialize, punctuate etc., i still wont do it..

Bugsy McGurk

President
please indicate where i mentioned grammar..

[you can have one of your socks do it if the little voices in your head feel better about it]..

if i feel you are worth the effort to capitialize, punctuate etc., i still wont do it..
You didn't. You dittoed another post whining about grammar. I'm not sure if you can formulate your own thoughts. You can ditto though.