• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ruh-Roh! Trump's Bound to Mean Girl Tweet Fox For New Poll Showing 50% Voters Want Him Removed

llovejim

Current Champion
Hell hath no fury like a gutless, bloated conman scorned!! I bet Trump is pissed Fox dared release a poll that showed 50% of the American voters wanting his bribin' corrupt ass removed from office, and did not do what they usually do when deciding how to report the news- not report anything that tells the truth about how corrupt trump is and how support for him among independents is plummeting.

According to a new Fox News poll released on Sunday morning, a clear majority of respondents — beyond the margin of error — believe Donald Trump should be convicted by the U.S. Senate for impeachable crimes and removed from office.

According to the poll, “On impeachment, by a 50-44 percent margin, voters think the Senate should vote to convict Trump and remove him from office. Most Democrats say remove (81 percent) and most Republicans disagree (84 percent). Among independents, more say Trump should be removed by a 19-point margin (53-34 percent).”

The number of independents seeing the truth about Trump is crucial....that is very bad news for Trump and great news for the country....

fox impeachment 1-26.png

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Hell hath no fury like a gutless, bloated conman scorned!! I bet Trump is pissed Fox dared release a poll that showed 50% of the American voters wanting his bribin' corrupt ass removed from office, and did not do what they usually do when deciding how to report the news- not report anything that tells the truth about how corrupt trump is and how support for him among independents is plummeting.

According to a new Fox News poll released on Sunday morning, a clear majority of respondents — beyond the margin of error — believe Donald Trump should be convicted by the U.S. Senate for impeachable crimes and removed from office.

According to the poll, “On impeachment, by a 50-44 percent margin, voters think the Senate should vote to convict Trump and remove him from office. Most Democrats say remove (81 percent) and most Republicans disagree (84 percent). Among independents, more say Trump should be removed by a 19-point margin (53-34 percent).”

The number of independents seeing the truth about Trump is crucial....that is very bad news for Trump and great news for the country....

View attachment 47923

Ummm a 4 day old poll. Where have you been ?

That new straight jacket must be a biotch for you

llovejim

Current Champion
Ummm a 4 day old poll. Where have you been ?

That new straight jacket must be a biotch for you
there is a link....and even if it was released 4 days ago it is still THE NEW FOX POLL, if no other one has been released since. did you even try to finish school? how often do you think fox releases polls? is there anything you won't lie and bitch about if you think it tells the truth about how screwed up Trump is- and also from that new Fox Poll-

Fox & Friends Covers Fox News Poll, Completely Ignores Part Showing Trump Down Big to 2020 Rivals-

In the brand new survey, Trump is shown lagging behind the top six Democratic candidates — in some cases, well behind. The poll has former Vice President Joe Biden leading Trump by a whopping nine points at this stage of the race. Former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg also has a commanding eight point margin over the president. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) has opened up a six point lead on Trump, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is currently up by five. South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) also lead Trump in the survey.

But Fox & Friends failed to mention any of that on Sunday morning (sounds pretty new to me) in their five-minute segment breaking down the numbers.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-friends-covers-fox-news-poll-completely-ignores-part-showing-trump-down-big-to-2020-rivals/

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
there is a link....and even if it was released 4 days ago it is still THE NEW FOX POLL, if no other one has been released since. did you even try to finish school? how often do you think fox releases polls? is there anything you won't lie and bitch about if you think it tells the truth about how screwed up Trump is- and also from that new Fox Poll-

Fox & Friends Covers Fox News Poll, Completely Ignores Part Showing Trump Down Big to 2020 Rivals-

In the brand new survey, Trump is shown lagging behind the top six Democratic candidates — in some cases, well behind. The poll has former Vice President Joe Biden leading Trump by a whopping nine points at this stage of the race. Former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg also has a commanding eight point margin over the president. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) has opened up a six point lead on Trump, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is currently up by five. South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) also lead Trump in the survey.

But Fox & Friends failed to mention any of that on Sunday morning (sounds pretty new to me) in their five-minute segment breaking down the numbers.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-friends-covers-fox-news-poll-completely-ignores-part-showing-trump-down-big-to-2020-rivals/

LOL Polls.

Let alone polls before the trial starts.

Sigh- my elderly base is so desperate.

Hey it's almost tax time for you. Don't forget, your Depends, drool cups and straight jackets are tax deductible.