• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rural America We Are Coming

The FbI reviews all arrests, looks into group affiliations, and issues reports.

The FBI issues reports daily, but no evidence or developments have surfaced yet that implicates the group (antifa) for any violence or mayhem.
Uh. Is that why the Attorney General of US just said that they are investigating and infiltrating Antifa as we speak?

video of Antifa in action
Here's just one story, of MANY:

Richmond Police: 233 arrested Sunday night, including members of ANTIFA, out-of-towners

Mr. Friscus

Governor
The FbI reviews all arrests, looks into group affiliations, and issues reports.

The FBI issues reports daily, but no evidence or developments have surfaced yet that implicates the group (antifa) for any violence or mayhem.
Does ANTIFA have a uniform or identification card?

Unless it does, you're going to run into some problems if you simply ask people what they are.

Because... you know... people lie, especially when it is in their best interest.

But hey, you can pretend we're all nothing but truth-telling virtuous stalwarts on this earth and in this country... be my guest.

FakeName

Governor
Does ANTIFA have a uniform or identification card?

Unless it does, you're going to run into some problems if you simply ask people what they are.

Because... you know... people lie, especially when it is in their best interest.

But hey, you can pretend we're all nothing but truth-telling virtuous stalwarts on this earth and in this country... be my guest.
Cops and the FBI don't simply ask people who they are

Don't be ridiculous

Last edited:

Mr. Friscus

Governor
The United States military in WWII was in fact devotedly anti fascist.

Why aren't you anti fascist?
ANTIFA fights against every one of those soldiers who were fighting Fascism.

So... how does that work out? If you fight people who fight Fascism.. you're either a Fascist, or don't mind it happening.

FakeName

Governor
That's like saying this man with the whip is the manifestation of Black Lives Matter

View attachment 52759

Seriously, does this board not notice obvious trolling? Mods?
By the way, the man with the whip clearly is the opposite of black lives matter.

Meanwhile the US military in world war II was undeniably anti fascist.

You don't think our guys stormed the beach in Normandie because they were pro fascist do you?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, the man with the whip clearly is the opposite of black lives matter.

Meanwhile the US military in world war II was undeniably anti fascist.

You don't think our guys stormed the beach in Normandie because they were pro fascist do you?
That's like saying this man with the whip is the manifestation of Black Lives Matter

View attachment 52759

Seriously, does this board not notice obvious trolling? Mods?

can you guys cut a f**king break or what?

wtf do you want de moment policing of your posts?

quit this shit

trapdoor

Governor
Well, it would be a lethal mistake, in my humble opinion. I grew up in rural Missouri, where there are guys who will wait from sun up to sunset, in below freezing weather, for a chance to shoot something that doesn't threaten them. What they will do to someone who IS threatening them should be obvious.

FakeName

Governor
jabbing at each other and then reporting one another..

that middle was to Friscus... mods arent sitting about at the moment.
My "jabs" were true, They were valid points, and not in violation of any rules.

He did violate the rules. Not sure why you are including me.