• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rush Limbaugh upset at the possibility of a black James Bond.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Stats for "black people are far over-represented in media" and while you're at it, how about a "white people have been far over-represented" for the past upteen years, wanna go there? Or is it only a problem if you sense that black people are over represented?
The last time white people were over-represented? Not recently.

You seem to not have a problem with agendas and narratives on race, as long as it's pro-black. As for me, I'm against any such agenda or narrative for any race. As long as there's some sort of proportionality, and races aren't being surpressed from mainstream media...

Why change the color of James Bond? Better question: why not?
So Basically, everything that is popular must go through its "black phase".. It kind of comes across as shallow after it's done over and over and over again IMO.

Not to mention, it feels as if sometimes its a mild sermon in "diversity".. which is fine when not armed with political manifestations.

Once again, it's like affirmative action. This person got this part because of their skin color, not because of their skills. The whole diversity movement uses skin color to make its decisions.. how ironic.
"Many democrats are quoted as voting for Obama because of his color? You have, I'm sure, statistics to back up "many democrats" being quoted. Right? You do, right?
I have heard many media heads, celebs, and voters over the years speak to Obama's race as the main reason they voted for him.

This is based on personal experience.
I don't have a problem with "racist monkey" being on my back. Do you?
For not minding it "on your back", you sure do toss out the charge quite a bit. I applaud you for accepting it. Me? I don't act against black people, nor do I view them as any different than any other citizen. So, there's really no monkey.

Meanwhile, approaching the residue of minute racism in society is an issue to discuss, but certainly not in a partisan manner.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Friscus what the hell? You are going way outside the parameters of the issue to create a point.

James Bond has been played by many, many different actors. Do you think that movie studios should pass over an actor they think has talent, and looks and the range to play a character because there are already enough people of his ethnicity on the screen? Certainly didn't happen back when James Bond was always being played by white actors in an atmosphere where black actors were rarely ever leading ladies and leading men. Did you complain about the over representation of whites in entertainment then? Do you realize that it hasn't even been ten years since the first black woman won best actress or the fact that it took decades and decades before black actors were seriously considered for roles other than those of maid and butler and other background characters?

I remember when they started using black actors in McDonald's commercials. Same thing.

You're entire premise is that this guy could be chosen because he's black, and only because he's black. But you have nothing to back that up.
I never said this James Bond actor was chosen because he was black.

I don't know anything about him. He could be a superb actor, we shall see.

Like Rush, I'm mildly suspicious within the confines of this unimportant issue that there's an agenda behind the casting.

That's all.

BobbyT

Governor
The last time white people were over-represented? Not recently.

You seem to not have a problem with agendas and narratives on race, as long as it's pro-black. As for me, I'm against any such agenda or narrative for any race. As long as there's some sort of proportionality, and races aren't being surpressed from mainstream media...

So Basically, everything that is popular must go through its "black phase".. It kind of comes across as shallow after it's done over and over and over again IMO.

Not to mention, it feels as if sometimes its a mild sermon in "diversity".. which is fine when not armed with political manifestations.

Once again, it's like affirmative action. This person got this part because of their skin color, not because of their skills. The whole diversity movement uses skin color to make its decisions.. how ironic.

I have heard many media heads, celebs, and voters over the years speak to Obama's race as the main reason they voted for him.

This is based on personal experience.

For not minding it "on your back", you sure do toss out the charge quite a bit. I applaud you for accepting it. Me? I don't act against black people, nor do I view them as any different than any other citizen. So, there's really no monkey.

Meanwhile, approaching the residue of minute racism in society is an issue to discuss, but certainly not in a partisan manner.
The last time whites were over-represented? You're "not recently" is based on what? Your guess? How about some statistics on that, eh?

I don't know what you mean by a "black phase." Why don't you expand on that a bit so I know what you're talking about. I'm unaware of a "black phase" And what's a "mild sermon in diversity" to you? How do you know someone got a part because of their skin color and not because of their skills - did they consult you in the decision? No? Then what are you basing your opinion that people use diversity in their decisions and not talent? It wouldn't be your bias, would it?

How lovely that you've "heard many media heads, etc." speak to the main reason they voted for Obama. I guess it would be too much to ask that you base it on something other than what you think you've heard, right? Yes, I guess it would. Your 'personal experience' is just that. It doesn't add up to fact.

So, what "charge" have I been tossing out, exactly. Because the "race monkey on your back" was something you said, not I. It's not something I worry over much about, but then again, I don't really worry if an actor is black or white, just whether they can play a role well.

gigi

Mayor

Like Rush, I'm mildly suspicious within the confines of this unimportant issue that there's an agenda behind the casting.

That's all.
You said it was a mild case of affirmative action. You also implied that he would be chosen to push a "black agenda" and placate black activists.
And you didn't stay within the confines of the issue. You compared him being chosen to play Bond to the voters who chose Obama because he's black.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
You said it was a mild case of affirmative action. You also implied that he would be chosen to push a "black agenda" and placate black activists.
And you didn't stay within the confines of the issue. You compared him being chosen to play Bond to the voters who chose Obama because he's black.
I said this Bond could be included in this agenda.

I can't say for certain in single cases.. but as a whole, the "let's get black" agenda in hollywood and entertainment is undeniable, is it not?

And I could honest care less, I just question the motivations behind it. Rich White Liberals exploiting the black populace is not a win for the black race.

BobbyT

Governor

I can't say for certain in single cases.. but as a whole, the "let's get black" agenda in hollywood and entertainment is undeniable, is it not?

And I could honest care less, I just question the motivations behind it. Rich White Liberals exploiting the black populace is not a win for the black race.
You're a spokesman for what is and is not a "win" for the "black race"? 'cause you're so much smarter than they? Don't you think people can think for themselves without you telling them what's what?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
You're a spokesman for what is and is not a "win" for the "black race"? 'cause you're so much smarter than they? Don't you think people can think for themselves without you telling them what's what?
Exploitation is always bad.

It abuses those who are victims.

Seriously Bobby, are you just trying to oppose me for the fun of it? You're coming up with some doozy arguments...

BobbyT

Governor

Seriously Bobby, are you just trying to oppose me for the fun of it? You're coming up with some doozy arguments...
No, I'm opposing you because you thin

Actually, I'm only opposing you for what you actually posted. Do I have to remind you? Here's hint: there's no such thing as a 'black phase.' That's your fevered mind.

BobbyT

Governor

You sure think black people are stupid, don't you. Or are you the "one" who sees the truth and the poor, stupid black people are just ignorant and waiting for your enlightenment? Poor, poor stupid black people, if they would just listen to Friscus and understand how Friscus, with his superior knowledge, why they would just FLOCK to Friscus for real education! All these years they've just been laboring under a misconception that they're too dumb to see! Ha Lay Loo Yuh! Mr. Fiscus! We see the light!

He was also upset that Michael J. Fox supported a candidate a few yrs ago who was an advocate for Stem Cell Research. That had to be Rush's lowest point in his history of being a fat jackass.
This, as he says himself, is racist...but what the hell? He's a right winger and that's his right, obviously.

News flash: Rush Limbaugh is not, repeat NOT, the prototypical conservative. He merely represents a faction of conservatism. His supposed supreme leadership is a progressive liberal fallacy based on the fact that progressive liberals have a tendency to follow cult leaders. Progressive liberals project that character trait onto conservatives which by nature are libertarian. There is no more cat like herd of humans on the planet than conservatives. The planets political cows are invariably progressive liberals.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Some other thoughts on Elba as Bond...

Meet the new "rumoured " 007.

(Why does this bother me?
007 is a vehicle for selling Britain, British goods, British know how.
A black savage is not the face people in, for example in South East Asia will equate with British standards of quality.
Basically a shot in the foot, for the sake of PC.)

I don't care for these new, Daniel Craig Bond movies, anyway. I also thought Pierce Brosnan's last Bond outing, Die Another Day, was a stinker (with Halle Berry as the Negress CIA superspy
).

Sucks that the new Moneypenny is a Shegro, but I find it hard to really even care what they do with these new, Daniel Craig Bond movies; because for me, Bond ended along with the 20th century and the death of Desmond Llewelyn(Q). The World Is Not Enough was the last Bond movie as far as I'm concerned. These new ones have been "okay" as far as action movies go, but not worthy of the 007 brand. Daniel Craig sucks as Bond, and on top of that he is an uber-liberal racemixer and a flamer...

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/20...-sexy-guy.html

http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-26-da...ig-gay-scandal

p.s. Look at the bright side here: at least Moneypenny is a character that does not get much screentime (she is usually only seen for a few minutes at the start when Bond is being given his mission), and from what I haveheard, the Black "Felix Leiter" will not be returning in this movie.

If thats the next James Bond please kill me now.

What is the new Miss Moneypenny's name going to be?
Miss Gottadolla?

Well that just plain sucks.I will still see it anyway but if ever they try
making 007 into a chimp that will be the end of the series for me.

Thats Jamal Bongo 007 the numer is not his agent number its his iq.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t843610/

Sweet, huh? I wonder why no cares that Christian Bale played Moses...

Lukey

Senator
How idiotic! Idris Elba would make a perfect James Bond. He is athletic and has an excellent wry British wit. I like Daniel Craig and I hope he continues, but if not, Elba would be a fine choice to replace him.

gigi

Mayor

I don't see this as a case of exploiting black folks, Friscus. Bond has been played by so many actors over the years. This latest installment might be played by an actor who happens to be black. Regardless of the intention, the end result would only be another James Bond movie with another actor in the lead, just like always.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I find it hilarious that almost every time there is a post about Rush Limbaugh or Fox News, the top poster is almost always a lefty. These stories really matter to them.

Stay obsessed. I'll stay amused.
I haven't posted a piece about Rush Limbaugh since the fat Jackass ridiculed Michael J. Fox. I've no doubt you found that "cute" as well? Maybe you cons are obsessed with defending the fat jackass.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
How idiotic! Idris Elba would make a perfect James Bond. He is athletic and has an excellent wry British wit. I like Daniel Craig and I hope he continues, but if not, Elba would be a fine choice to replace him.
He's a good looking man. I'll use the word here that some love using...Rush is JEALOUS...His fat cheeks are probably shaking at the thought of a black man as James Bond. LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Some other thoughts on Elba as Bond...

Meet the new "rumoured " 007.

(Why does this bother me?
007 is a vehicle for selling Britain, British goods, British know how.
A black savage is not the face people in, for example in South East Asia will equate with British standards of quality.
Basically a shot in the foot, for the sake of PC.)

I don't care for these new, Daniel Craig Bond movies, anyway. I also thought Pierce Brosnan's last Bond outing, Die Another Day, was a stinker (with Halle Berry as the Negress CIA superspy
).

Sucks that the new Moneypenny is a Shegro, but I find it hard to really even care what they do with these new, Daniel Craig Bond movies; because for me, Bond ended along with the 20th century and the death of Desmond Llewelyn(Q). The World Is Not Enough was the last Bond movie as far as I'm concerned. These new ones have been "okay" as far as action movies go, but not worthy of the 007 brand. Daniel Craig sucks as Bond, and on top of that he is an uber-liberal racemixer and a flamer...

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/20...-sexy-guy.html

http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-26-da...ig-gay-scandal

p.s. Look at the bright side here: at least Moneypenny is a character that does not get much screentime (she is usually only seen for a few minutes at the start when Bond is being given his mission), and from what I haveheard, the Black "Felix Leiter" will not be returning in this movie.

If thats the next James Bond please kill me now.

What is the new Miss Moneypenny's name going to be?
Miss Gottadolla?

Well that just plain sucks.I will still see it anyway but if ever they try
making 007 into a chimp that will be the end of the series for me.

Thats Jamal Bongo 007 the numer is not his agent number its his iq.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t843610/

Sweet, huh? I wonder why no cares that Christian Bale played Moses...
Hell, I've seen Santa Claus and Jesus Christ depicted as different races. Rush would probably hate that as well.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Megan Kelly on Santa Claus...

"Jesus was a white man, too. It's like we have, he's a historical figure that's a verifiable fact, as is Santa,..."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/12/megyn-kelly-jesus-and-santa-were-white-179491.html
She's Shawn Hannity with opposite "fixtures" from what I've seen of her...(mainly clips CONS here have posted of their darling right wing "fox News" beauties.) LOL
I'd say that Jesus Christ would be brown, rather than white. And no doubt they have a color (white) all picked out for the REAL Easter Bunny. I saw the tooth fairy leaving a dollar under my son's pillow a couple yrs ago and I swear to God she was black. I didn't mention it here as it might upset some.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I have no anger in the slightest.

How is it you explain your severe misreading of his rant?
If Rush is 'annoyed' it's always similar to when others are mad as hell. I've never seen a clip of that fat jackass when he wasn't screaming about something.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

That's all.
I hope to hell you're not "like Rush" regarding anything. He's one of the most despicable people ever...next to Ped Ted Nugent and Wayne LaPierre.