• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia intervening in Mexican presidential election?

EatTheRich

President
According to National Security Advisor McMaster, they are.
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1EW0UD

Mexico will hold elections in July to replace outgoing president Enrique Pena Nieto of the Bonapartist Institutional Revolutionary Party. According to McMaster (previously Trump's chief of staff before being tapped to replace Flynn), Russia is visibly active in its efforts to interfere. Speculation based on pro-Russia media is that Russia favors the front-runner, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador of the left-populist National Regeneration Movement, and loser of the disputed 2006 election as the (left-center) Coalition for the Good of All candidate against Felipe Calderon of the conservative National Action Party.

EatTheRich

President
America has always done the same thing
Your attempt at showing Russian collusion is noted and laughable.
The U.S. has indeed always done the same thing, albeit usually (but not always) quite a bit more discreetly. It is notable for another powerful country to be apparently doing this so much more aggressively than in the past, if with mixed success.

I didn't post anything about collusion ... it appears you have it on your mind though.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The U.S. has indeed always done the same thing, albeit usually (but not always) quite a bit more discreetly. It is notable for another powerful country to be apparently doing this so much more aggressively than in the past, if with mixed success.

I didn't post anything about collusion ... it appears you have it on your mind though.
You don't have to say it but it was your attempt to show it.
Jeeze buttercup I know a leftist bait and switch when I see it.

EatTheRich

President
How many votes from the electoral college did the Russians change? and how was it accomplished?
I have no idea how successful Russia was in their efforts to influence the U.S. election (if the Intelligence Community and the president are to be believed that they made the attempt). But as for the mechanisms they could possibly have used we have in the selection of the electors:

1. Direct propaganda aimed at the American public at large.
2. Targeted propaganda to individuals to encourage them to vote for Trump, stay home, or vote for a 3rd Party.
3. Voter roll scrubbing.
4. Electronic manipulation of the vote count.
5. Material assistance to the campaign.

And to influence any electors who might have had 2nd thoughts:

1. Bribery
2. Blackmail
3. Targeted or generalized persuasion

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I have no idea how successful Russia was in their efforts to influence the U.S. election (if the Intelligence Community and the president are to be believed that they made the attempt). But as for the mechanisms they could possibly have used we have in the selection of the electors:

1. Direct propaganda aimed at the American public at large.
2. Targeted propaganda to individuals to encourage them to vote for Trump, stay home, or vote for a 3rd Party.
3. Voter roll scrubbing.
4. Electronic manipulation of the vote count.
5. Material assistance to the campaign.

And to influence any electors who might have had 2nd thoughts:

1. Bribery
2. Blackmail
3. Targeted or generalized persuasion
WOW you loaded down that with leftist propaganda are you sure you aren't a Russian?
Nothing reported on Hillary was a lie the lie came out when the media tried to spin what she did or said or just ignored it altogether.
It's good to scrub names off the voters registration who are no longer alive to vote.
There was no electronic manipulation of the electoral college that isn't how their votes are cast.

Fairytales
Bribery?
Blackmail?

I believe I just busted a Russian trying to influence future American elections lol

EatTheRich

President
WOW you loaded down that with leftist propaganda are you sure you aren't a Russian?
Nothing reported on Hillary was a lie the lie came out when the media tried to spin what she did or said or just ignored it altogether.
It's good to scrub names off the voters registration who are no longer alive to vote.
There was no electronic manipulation of the electoral college that isn't how their votes are cast.

Fairytales
Bribery?
Blackmail?

I believe I just busted a Russian trying to influence future American elections lol
Lots of things reported on Hillary were lies, of course. 1 example: the false claim that she deleted emails that were under subpoena.

You know I was talking about purging eligible voters from lists.

I wasn't talking about manipulation of the electors' votes, I was talking about manipulation of the popular votes by which the electors were selected.

"Fairytales"? Maybe. Speculation, definitely. The only point is, it's plausible.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Lots of things reported on Hillary were lies, of course. 1 example: the false claim that she deleted emails that were under subpoena.

You know I was talking about purging eligible voters from lists.

I wasn't talking about manipulation of the electors' votes, I was talking about manipulation of the popular votes by which the electors were selected.

"Fairytales"? Maybe. Speculation, definitely. The only point is, it's plausible.
Let's start your fairytale in reverse this tie.
The electors of the electoral college voted the way their state went
so that kills your fairytale "speculation" off right at the bat.
Now everything out about Clinton was true.that's no speculation but true story.

EatTheRich

President
Let's start your fairytale in reverse this tie.
The electors of the electoral college voted the way their state went
so that kills your fairytale "speculation" off right at the bat.
Now everything out about Clinton was true.that's no speculation but true story.
Not all the electors did, though, and they didn't have to. And that still doesn't address the question of whether the state popular votes that selected the electors were manipulated.

Is it true that Clinton was a shape-shifting reptilian from outer space?
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1860871_1860876_1861029,00.html

Any comment about the topic (election in Mexico)?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Not all the electors did, though, and they didn't have to. And that still doesn't address the question of whether the state popular votes that selected the electors were manipulated.

Is it true that Clinton was a shape-shifting reptilian from outer space?
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1860871_1860876_1861029,00.html

Any comment about the topic (election in Mexico)?
Not all the electors did? the democrats tried to buy off the electors to not vote for the winner of their state are those the electors you are talking about the ones that voted for Clinton? that's a losing argument.
As for clinton being a shapeshifter, I doubt that had any effect on how the majority voted hell I never knew about it. that's another fallacy gone bye bye.

EatTheRich

President
Not all the electors did? the democrats tried to buy off the electors to not vote for the winner of their state are those the electors you are talking about the ones that voted for Clinton? that's a losing argument.
As for clinton being a shapeshifter, I doubt that had any effect on how the majority voted hell I never knew about it. that's another fallacy gone bye bye.
1. I'm talking about the people in states Trump won who refused to vote for him and the danger he represented to constitutional government, and the possibility that there might have been more such people if not for Russia. 1 voted for Paul (a Republican) and 1 voted for Kasich (a Republican) ... somehow you take this as proof they were bought off by Democrats.
2. So not everything said about Clinton was true?
3. Any comment about the topic (election in Mexico)?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
1. I'm talking about the people in states Trump won who refused to vote for him and the danger he represented to constitutional government, and the possibility that there might have been more such people if not for Russia. 1 voted for Paul (a Republican) and 1 voted for Kasich (a Republican) ... somehow you take this as proof they were bought off by Democrats.
2. So not everything said about Clinton was true?
3. Any comment about the topic (election in Mexico)?
1 everything that is relevant to the nation and not some conspiracy theory was true about Hillary Clinton.
2. So tell me what States did Hillary win that the electors of that state didn't vote for her?
3 I made my comment first thing and pointed out your obvious attempt to bait and switch the subject.

EatTheRich

President
1 everything that is relevant to the nation and not some conspiracy theory was true about Hillary Clinton.
2. So tell me what States did Hillary win that the electors of that state didn't vote for her?
3 I made my comment first thing and pointed out your obvious attempt to bait and switch the subject.
1. All your criticisms of Clinton are conspiracy theories.
2. Hawaii (1 vote) and Washington (4 votes).
3. It seems to me you are the one insisting on changing the subject.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
1. All your criticisms of Clinton are conspiracy theories.
2. Hawaii (1 vote) and Washington (4 votes).
3. It seems to me you are the one insisting on changing the subject.
1. Trump won both Hawaii and Washington?
2. Nothing I have accused Clinton of has been a conspiracy theory it's been a fact
3. Just pointing out your bait and switch attempt

EatTheRich

President
1. Trump won both Hawaii and Washington?
2. Nothing I have accused Clinton of has been a conspiracy theory it's been a fact
3. Just pointing out your bait and switch attempt
1. No, Clinton won Hawaii and Washington. And some electors there didn't vote for her (1 vote for Sanders in Hawaii; 3 votes for Powell and 1 for Spotted Eagle in Washington).
2. Hahahaha! Wrong! Your "facts" are barely more grounded in reality than "lizard people."
3. Again, not my fault that Russia 's alleged interference in Mexico 's election only made you think of the Trump chain's alleged collusion with Russia to fix American elections.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
1. No, Clinton won Hawaii and Washington. And some electors there didn't vote for her (1 vote for Sanders in Hawaii; 3 votes for Powell and 1 for Spotted Eagle in Washington).
2. Hahahaha! Wrong! Your "facts" are barely more grounded in reality than "lizard people."
3. Again, not my fault that Russia 's alleged interference in Mexico 's election only made you think of the Trump chain's alleged collusion with Russia to fix American elections.
1 shrugs trump didn't get the vote maybe Bernie colluded with the Russians.
2 not many who voted for trump voted for him because of your conspiracy theories
3 your bait and switch is noted

EatTheRich

President
1 shrugs trump didn't get the vote maybe Bernie colluded with the Russians.
2 not many who voted for trump voted for him because of your conspiracy theories
3 your bait and switch is noted
1. You're not following the logic. I'm talking about the electors in the states Trump won who voted for Trump, who might have voted for someone else.
2. Everyone I talked to, here, on Facebook, or in person, voted for him because of conspiracy theories.
3. You don't know what a "bait and switch" is either.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
1. You're not following the logic. I'm talking about the electors in the states Trump won who voted for Trump, who might have voted for someone else.
2. Everyone I talked to, here, on Facebook, or in person, voted for him because of conspiracy theories.
3. You don't know what a "bait and switch" is either.
1 you aren't using logic
2. you aren't using logical
3. You start a thread about a subject which isn't the real subject you want to discuss while having that discussion you insert the discussion you really want to discuss
ZING I GOT YOU.