• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia intervening in Mexican presidential election?

EatTheRich

President
1 you aren't using logic
2. you aren't using logical
3. You start a thread about a subject which isn't the real subject you want to discuss while having that discussion you insert the discussion you really want to discuss
ZING I GOT YOU.
1. Yes, I am. The syllogism works like this: If there are different candidates electors could have voted for, Russia could have influenced the electors' votes. There are different candidates the electors could have voted for. Therefore, Russia could have influenced the electors' votes.
2. It is admittedly a hasty generalization from my experience to Trump voters in general. Do you have any examples of Trump voters who didn't vote for him because of conspiracy theories?
3. What makes you think so? I have repeatedly asked your opinion on the stated topic, which you refuse to discuss.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
1. Yes, I am. The syllogism works like this: If there are different candidates electors could have voted for, Russia could have influenced the electors' votes. There are different candidates the electors could have voted for. Therefore, Russia could have influenced the electors' votes.
2. It is admittedly a hasty generalization from my experience to Trump voters in general. Do you have any examples of Trump voters who didn't vote for him because of conspiracy theories?
3. What makes you think so? I have repeatedly asked your opinion on the stated topic, which you refuse to discuss.
1. You can logically say Russia influenced the out come of the election there is no logic to it when it's been proven they haven't And logically speaking no one cared when they thought hillary was going to win.
2.no logic is still no logic try it make your point without speculating or assuming
3.I gave you my opinion already and called you on your bait and switch.

EatTheRich

President
1. You can logically say Russia influenced the out come of the election there is no logic to it when it's been proven they haven't And logically speaking no one cared when they thought hillary was going to win.
2.no logic is still no logic try it make your point without speculating or assuming
3.I gave you my opinion already and called you on your bait and switch.
Proven? By what argument?