• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia, Russia, Russia. Alice, why is Russia always interfering in our elections?

reason10

Governor
Boys and girls. Russia has never interfered in our elections. Ever. To do that, Russia would have to have access to balloting in each state, which is sealed off from the public. Even if the state of Russia were to donate millions of rubles to candidates, that would not be considered interference. It's called freedom of speech. If Russians put millions of posts on social media, that's called freedom of speech. If that country wishes to be a part of our political process, it's no different from when the Obama tried to interfere in the Israeli elections and get Netanyahu thrown out of office. It's all about freedom of speech.
Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

kaz

Small l libertarian
We probably should get something straight here too. Helsinki 2018. Putin is asked if he wanted Trump to be elected president, and whether he instructed any of his officials to help do that. Putin emphatically said "Yes, I did, Yes, I did."
Another lying Democrat.

That isn't what he said yes to, Comrade. Calm down and stop blubbering

Wahbooz

Governor
Another lying Democrat.

That isn't what he said yes to, Comrade. Calm down and stop blubbering
Gee, I'm glad you seem to think you know how I vote. Must be exciting to be clairvoyant. Or are you just another cliche here that calls anyone you disagree with a Democrat. You guys are nothing but a joke.

Now for that other ridiculous comment, since that also seemed to be directed to me, yes he did. He specifically said yes to both parts of that question, that yes he did direct his officials to do whatever is necessary to get Trump elected.

Wahbooz

Governor
Boys and girls. Russia has never interfered in our elections. Ever. To do that, Russia would have to have access to balloting in each state, which is sealed off from the public. Even if the state of Russia were to donate millions of rubles to candidates, that would not be considered interference. It's called freedom of speech. If Russians put millions of posts on social media, that's called freedom of speech. If that country wishes to be a part of our political process, it's no different from when the Obama tried to interfere in the Israeli elections and get Netanyahu thrown out of office. It's all about freedom of speech.
Edited
Really? Factcheck this. VR Systems was attacked by Russian hackers. How about the problems at the Durham County polling stations. Maybe DHS was lying when they warned 21 states of intrusions. Sealed off from the public. Gee, i guess that CAT cable connected to the tabulators is a fake.

I'll just leave it at that.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Gee, I'm glad you seem to think you know how I vote. Must be exciting to be clairvoyant
Or I'm reading your posts where you're parroting DNC talking points ...

If you weren't a Democrat automaton, you'd know that Russia isn't trying to help Trump, they are trying to disrupt. And you'd care about stopping the Russians, not getting Trump.

And you're actually in your Trump Derangement Syndrome actually HELPING the Russians. You make this a partisan issue and that prevents dealing with them because your solution is Trump should fall on a sword, which isn't going to happen.

You can't not be a Democrat and still be so blind that you don't realize that Russians are trying to disrupt, not help a side, and that by making it partisan you help them. It's so completely obvious. Only programming and bias can overcome that.

Yeah, you voted for Hillary. Obama, Obama, Kerry, Gore, Slick, Slick. However far back it takes you to get to 18

Wahbooz

Governor
Or I'm reading your posts where you're parroting DNC talking points ...

If you weren't a Democrat automaton, you'd know that Russia isn't trying to help Trump, they are trying to disrupt. And you'd care about stopping the Russians, not getting Trump.

And you're actually in your Trump Derangement Syndrome actually HELPING the Russians. You make this a partisan issue and that prevents dealing with them because your solution is Trump should fall on a sword, which isn't going to happen.

You can't not be a Democrat and still be so blind that you don't realize that Russians are trying to disrupt, not help a side, and that by making it partisan you help them. It's so completely obvious. Only programming and bias can overcome that.

Yeah, you voted for Hillary. Obama, Obama, Kerry, Gore, Slick, Slick. However far back it takes you to get to 18
Damn, you;re so scared of Democrats you see them everywhere. You do not know my voting record, you simply see someone who disagrees with you, and the only weapon you have is to label them a Democrat. No doubt you would have accused Bill Milliken and George Romney of being Democrats, because they wouldn't agree with your god-like view of Trump. You are so sad.

No, I did not vote for Hillary, and I didn't vote for trump. I voted for Gary Johnson, but that isn't any of your business.

Now... you claim I showed no proof, but I did more than you did by posting the DHS warning. You on the other hand made an open hand comment and showed no proof. Anyone who can hack into a network, can get access to voting, so saying the public can't access is bull.

Now are you going to accuse Ron DeSantis of being a Democrat? I'd call you a moron, but that's against the rules.

No, Phil, I did not call him that. (it's sarcasm)

Last edited:

kaz

Small l libertarian
Damn, you;re so scared of Democrats you see them everywhere. You do not know my voting record, you simply see someone who disagrees with you
There's that, and that I see nothing coming out of you but DNC talking points. What do you disagree with Democrats on? I mean things that you're willing to say ... out loud ... where Democrats can see it ...

Democrats are wrong because ________________________ (fill in the blank)

Wahbooz

Governor
There's that, and that I see nothing coming out of you but DNC talking points. What do you disagree with Democrats on? I mean things that you're willing to say ... out loud ... where Democrats can see it ...

Hahahahaha, DNC talking points. You just proved my point. My response to you was over your comment about Russia not interfering in the election, and I responded with DHS warning states about Russian intrusions, which I'd pretty much proves your post was so for from being truthful it had a funny smell to it. So, is DHS spreading DNC talking points? I get it now. Apparently that stands for Democrat Homeland Security. Sheeshhhhh......

Now if you want to specify something you say "Democrats are saying", and I disagree with it, I don't mind one damn bit to say it out loud. But what the intelligence agencies are saying about Russian intrusion aren't DNC talking points.

You've got your nose so far up Trump's butt. I think you better go have some more Koolaid. What a damn joke.

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor

By the way. How would you know that anything Trump says is a Republican talking point, taking into consideration Trump switched party affiliation to run for president. Trump always was a Democrat.

If Democrats say Trump is a Republican, they're wrong as hell.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Hahahahaha, DNC talking points. You just proved my point. My response to you was over your comment about Russia not interfering in the election, and I responded with DHS warning states about Russian intrusions, which I'd pretty much proves your post was so for from being truthful it had a funny smell to it. So, is DHS spreading DNC talking points? I get it now. Apparently that stands for Democrat Homeland Security. Sheeshhhhh......

Now if you want to specify something you say "Democrats are saying", and I disagree with it, I don't mind one damn bit to say it out loud. But what the intelligence agencies are saying about Russian intrusion aren't DNC talking points.

You've got your nose so far up Trump's butt. I think you better go have some more Koolaid. What a damn joke.
DHS said Russia is trying to interfere in elections. No one is disputing that, Goebles.

The issue is that they are trying to disrupt elections. By turning into a hack Democrat partisan issue and only focusing on one side, you HELP THE RUSSIANS. You make it impossible for Republicans to work with you. Imagine you're bailing a boat and the guy next to you keeps hitting you with his bucket. How much bailing will you get done?

Your Democrat hackery not only harms your own country, but you undercut your own cause. Only a brain dead partisan zombie would undercut themselves and their country for their party. That's in fact the definition of partisan

kaz

Small l libertarian
By the way. How would you know that anything Trump says is a Republican talking point, taking into consideration Trump switched party affiliation to run for president. Trump always was a Democrat.

If Democrats say Trump is a Republican, they're wrong as hell.
Did you mean to reply to a different post? This doesn't address or contradict anything I ever said

Wahbooz

Governor
DHS said Russia is trying to interfere in elections. No one is disputing that, Goebles.

The issue is that they are trying to disrupt elections. By turning into a hack Democrat partisan issue and only focusing on one side, you HELP THE RUSSIANS. You make it impossible for Republicans to work with you. Imagine you're bailing a boat and the guy next to you keeps hitting you with his bucket. How much bailing will you get done?

Your Democrat hackery not only harms your own country, but you undercut your own cause. Only a brain dead partisan zombie would undercut themselves and their country for their party. That's in fact the definition of partisan

Here we go with that bullshit again. You called me a lying Democrat when I posted what Putin's answer was, and he specifically said he was doing what he could to get Trump elected. You posted no evidence I lied, just baseless name calling. So this senseless conversation is over. Go back to your circle jerk.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Here we go with that bullshit again. You called me a lying Democrat when I posted what Putin's answer was, and he specifically said he was doing what he could to get Trump elected. You posted no evidence I lied, just baseless name calling. So this senseless conversation is over. Go back to your circle jerk.
Yes, that post was a lie. Putin said he was trying to disrupt the election and you lied that he said he was trying to help Trump.

It was a typical lying Democrat hack story

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You made the asinine statement, so explain who is 'you people'.

I had no idea I had the ability to undo the 2016 election, but I apparently have the power to upset you. Had I had the power I'd do my damnedest to get Gary Johnson elected, or one the other Republicans, because there were far better options than the clown you ass kiss.

Consider this, John Kelly resigned. James Mattis resigned. John Bolton resigned. How many other resigned? Kind of tells you something about the guy in the Oval office, doesn't it.

You're just another one of those people who just runs their mouth long before they get their brain in gear. Now if you had actually read the article about dividing, you'd know it's Trump and his far right supporters who are doing that. Just like a bunch of psychotic soccer moms.

And in the words of John Boehner, there is no Republican Party?
You know, that would really hurt, if it was coming from someone who nic (and posts) didn't scream "toothless pot-bellied bachelor in his mom's basement banging on a keyboard to make himself feel important."

Wahbooz

Governor
Yes, that post was a lie. Putin said he was trying to disrupt the election and you lied that he said he was trying to help Trump.

It was a typical lying Democrat hack story
That's crap. The actual translation of his answer to that portion of the question is “Yes, I wanted him to win, because he talked about the normalization of Russian–American relations.”

What the hell is normal relations with Russia? I don't know why you're defending Putin.

Wahbooz

Governor
You know, that would really hurt, if it was coming from someone who nic (and posts) didn't scream "toothless pot-bellied bachelor in his mom's basement banging on a keyboard to make himself feel important."
Huh? Did you forget to take your meds?

kaz

Small l libertarian
That's crap. The actual translation of his answer to that portion of the question is “Yes, I wanted him to win, because he talked about the normalization of Russian–American relations.”

What the hell is normal relations with Russia? I don't know why you're defending Putin.
Typical Democrat response. Parrot your lies or I'm "defending Putin."

And your response is hilarious in that you just admitted that Putin did not say he HELPED Trump win.

And the facts are if you look at what the Russians did, they helped Hillary too. They wanted disruption. But you don't care when the Russians help Hillary.

In your partisan Democrat Trump derangement again YOU are helping the Russians. By making it a partisan attack on Trump, you make it so the Republicans can't work with you.

Stop it, dumb ass. I want to address Russian interference, so stop protecting them. Sheesh.

I like how you whine about being called a Democrat, but all you ever have is the whine. You can't contradict the Democrats. You aren't capable of it

Wahbooz

Governor
Yak yak yak yak yak.

I'm protecting Russia, i.e. Putin, that coming from a Trump/Putin apologist. Wow, troll much.

Last edited: