• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia, Russia, Russia. Alice, why is Russia always interfering in our elections?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
What makes you think it's no big deal? werent you around for what's happened these last three years? pretty big f'in deal...

see my other post...

maybe we ought to prosecute anyone found to be offering/selling them russkies ip bandwidth.
Let's add people who set up meeting's also , in VP Trump** tower - agree ?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
So that article is made up, along with hundreds of other. Ok everyone else see's it but you - #headupvptrump*8azz
Most likely, yes. Just like the bullshit you clowns are pushing around about Obama creating more jobs than Trump has created and Obama initiating the booming economy we now have.
People who will make up shit like that and morons who will believe it and advance it will happily advance any lie they are told.
Nothing that comes out of the PSM (Piss Stream Media) can be believed. The Democrat Party exists only on lies and fabrications.

Boca

Governor
ummm, they did tell him - fvck there goes that conspiracy theory !!! #majorfail #jackdallasfaceplantforalltosee

care to apologize for your obvious ignorance on the issue ?

FBI warned Trump in 2016 Russians would try to infiltrate his campaign

WASHINGTON — In the weeks after he became the Republican nominee on July 19, 2016, Donald Trump was warned that foreign adversaries, including Russia, would probably try to spy on and infiltrate his campaign, according to multiple government officials familiar with the matter.

The warning came in the form of a high-level counterintelligence briefing by senior FBI officials, the officials said. A similar briefing was given to Hillary Clinton, they added. They said the briefings, which are commonly provided to presidential nominees, were designed to educate the candidates and their top aides about potential threats from foreign spies.

The candidates were urged to alert the FBI about any suspicious overtures to their campaigns, the officials said.

would probably try to spy on and infiltrate his campaign, according to multiple government officials familiar with the matter.

and it turned out to be the FBI instead.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Democrats can't be investigated by their political opposition.

Republicans can and should be endlessly investigated by Democrats.

Yet another of your standards that isn't

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yes, VP Trump*s own staff is orchestrating this " Russia helping VP Trump** " ( he gets 2 asterisks - one for russian help and one for being impeached now ) narrative

But you do have a point, Russia may very well release the pee tapes and all the other things, mobster ties, money laundering with Duetche bank, ( see dark towers book - oh wait you won't do that ) they have to defeat VP Trump** - about 1 month before the election but that's ok with the base because they luv dem sum Putin !

hell yeah, let's embrace Putin together !
It was just another deep state set up:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Hey you guys just keep repeating the king's words don't you ! VP Trump says he honeymooned in Moscow and bam, just like clockwork the base repeats it - so before the guy ever ran for president, 1988, he was already plotting with putin, who didn't get into control until 2012 about russian interference

do you right wingers EVER THINK anything through - why no because VP Trump said it !!!! And i vowed to repeat it - over and over and over and over again

You are a consistent base, as you absolutely love your corruption, conspiracy theories and lies - just see the base clapping and cheering at the ego rallies.

btw - VP Trump really, really needs some new material.........lock her up........yeah ok bro.
Uh, Bernie was famous for honeymooning in Soviet-era Moscow for decades. It’s not my fault if all you dope-smoking hippie burnout geezers lack the gray matter to retain knowledge.

Lay off the pot and try being productive, you sloths.

Reactions: kaz

Boca

Governor
That would be great, if you're talking about the meeting with the Russian lawyer with Trump Jr.

Because she was denied a Visa by the State Department and it was Loretta Lynch who granted her "special immigration parole" which by statute only the Attorney General can do.

And she did it more than once. The last time Ms. Veselnitskaya the lawyer arrived from Moscow on the morning of that meeting....so yeah, by all means, let's add Loretta.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Putin/Russia did interfere in the 2016 election to help Trump and hurt Hillary and every time Trump says it's all a HOAX, you know he's lying.
That's just a lie. They also did things to help Hillary. You're so lost in partisan idolatry that you can't see straight.

Why are you protecting the Russians?

voyager

4Q2247365
Impeached president trump cracks me up. He fires his own Intel Director for doing his job in notifying Congress of russian interference in the 2020 election and trump sez "THEY" are spreading dis information... LMFAO
Don't worry Moscow Mitch is on the fuking case.. LMFAO moar.

Fuk a bunch of right wing commies.

[Unwelcome language removed] trump.jpg

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Putin/Russia did interfere in the 2016 election to help Trump and hurt Hillary and every time Trump says it's all a HOAX, you know he's lying.
Well..in any event. Mueller's findings are the findings, and the exoneration an exoneration. Meanwhile it's easy to discern what's real vs not.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Wait...wait... president's releasing persons from their administrations...that's a brand new thing you say...

Wooow.... Thanks...brand new you say...whew...thanks for clarifying..
OMG You are defending his releasing people BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH HIM? Well that's no surprise. LOL
No. Why do you support such a silliness?
OH...it's SILLINESS. My God...admit it....it's a damn LIE. Trump knows what Putin is doing.. he has ASKED him to interfere in our elections, just as he did the Ukraines and CHINA.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well..in any event. Mueller's findings are the findings, and the exoneration an exoneration. Meanwhile it's easy to discern what's real vs not.
And what do YOU think is real?? LOL Or are you going to spin again. BTW...your first post to me was chock full of lies bout me. When did I ever defend anyone for making lewd comments about women.? When did I DENY that Bernie was being helped by Russia? Your Boy is the one in denial...or LYING AS USUAL and you defend his fat sorry ass every single day.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
OMG You are defending his releasing people BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH HIM? Well that's no surprise. LOL

OH...it's SILLINESS. My God...admit it....it's a damn LIE. Trump knows what Putin is doing.. he has ASKED him to interfere in our elections, just as he did the Ukraines and CHINA.
Huh. No. Read much English?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And what do YOU think is real?? LOL Or are you going to spin again. BTW...your first post to me was chock full of lies bout me. When did I ever defend anyone for making lewd comments about women.? When did I DENY that Bernie was being helped by Russia? Your Boy is the one in denial...or LYING AS USUAL and you defend his fat sorry ass every single day.
Lol. No lies. It's borne out every time you post.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Lol. No lies. It's borne out every time you post.
So where's the LINKS of me defending anyone for saying women are a piece of meat or whatever they're saying....You cant' provide them so you CONTINUE LYING and know you'll get by with it because you are a Mod. When is your term limit over?
You're the one who is LYING...about me, as usual. PROVE IT...Prove that I defended "some billionaire" for saying such things or your BS about denying Bernie is being helped by Putin. If you weren't so blindsided by Trump's Purty hair or hot body, you'd admit that Putin wants to help Bernie just like Trump has been promoting Bernie because they think he's not a threat. Instead, you LIE about what I said or didn't say. Nice job...Phil. You show your dishonesty every time you do that. I have better things to do than sit here and fight with a Trump defender who lies about me constantly.