• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia, Russia, Russia. Alice, why is Russia always interfering in our elections?

Spamature

President
See what I mean? Even the one, singular off the cuff data point regarding his fight with Merkel over Germany sourcing natural gas from Russia was IMMEDIATELY AND SUMMARILY skipped over by you in terms of it NOT being in Putin's interest.. Not only did you ignore it and not respond to it...you directly DENIED that I have ever cited such a thing...in the direct reply. Whether or not Trump seeks to sell US Natural gas, his attacking an ally for sourcing it from his supposed master is notable to normal, well-adjusted people.

I am not joking when I suggest that you folks are mentally ill. Whether the constant, blatant dishonesty emanates from that illness or is simply an additional trait I cannot say. What I can say is that any exchanges with you folks is pointless. You don't recognize reality unless it aligns precisely with your fantasy. Crazy stuff.
What exactly did I skip or ignore ?
We produce and sell natural gas. You do understand oil and gas production is a very large and powerful industry within this country, right ? Regardless of Trump's kowtowing to Putin the energy sector still has a powerful voice in our affairs and the Republican party. So yes he would rather the US sell Germany than any other country including Russia. It is almost unthinkable that they would allow him to say anything else even if he wanted to without the party itself seeing a backlash from one of their largest benefactors.

No you aren't joking. You are frustrated and irritated by the facts. That you have made crystal clear every single time you lash out at them with angry rhetoric and name calling instead of factual arguments.

Spamature

President
Again, proof positive that humor is like fukin' kryptonite to dems/libs.

Seriously? ????????

"Now tell me where in the exchange in that video did he say he was joking as you keep wrongly asserting."

Have you ever in your life heard or told a joke? Did they or you begin it by stating, "OK, what I am about to say is going to be a JOKE, not real."

Damn.

You couldn't be the life of the party in a damned coma ward. Lighten up dude.
He was asked about it right after saying it. He is still on stage at the event and he makes it clear he was not joking about his request that Russia hack our systems to extract those emails.

Seems US Russian 'interferences' are looooong standing. not new. not hardly

Interesting stuff..

oh, and dont forget china...

I'm so glad america doesn't engage in this stuff.

Russia Collusion only sells to the most radical of dem base and the anti Trump corporate media.
Funny as hell to watch Americans quibble over which category of corruption in the political process/system is acceptable over other categories of corruption and the nuanced rationales that can always be fashioned to justify corruption.

UPNYA2

Mayor
I'm so glad america doesn't engage in this stuff.
Why would you think that?

The title of the linked to article in the very first post of this thread is;

The Long History of US-Russian ‘Meddling’
The two governments have repeatedly interfered in each other’s domestic politics during the past 100 years—and it’s not all bad.

Words have meanings. Perhaps you might want to look into that......

Why would you think that?

The title of the linked to article in the very first post of this thread is;

The Long History of US-Russian ‘Meddling’
The two governments have repeatedly interfered in each other’s domestic politics during the past 100 years—and it’s not all bad.

Words have meanings. Perhaps you might want to look into that......
Visit the meaning of the word sarcasm perhaps.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What makes you think it's no big deal? werent you around for what's happened these last three years? pretty big f'in deal...

see my other post...

maybe we ought to prosecute anyone found to be offering/selling them russkies ip bandwidth.
Trump said Putin/Russia did NOT interfere in the 2016 election.....so stop spreading disinformation.

Boca

Governor
What I'd like to know is...why did Russian interference in our elections NEVER MATTER OR EVEN RATE A MENTION until 2016/Trump's election?
Because Hillary lost in 2016 and she was in bed with Russia having been part of Russia gaining control of 20% of our uranium reserves for which the US never got a friggin dime. But her foundation raked in 145 million! Which would all have been swept under the rug had she won.

A simple turn the table tactic.

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Seems US Russian 'interferences' are looooong standing. not new. not hardly

Interesting stuff..

oh, and dont forget china...

And how many EX Presidents knew about it and lied about it like Trump has been doing for years now? How many EX Presidents have talked about their "special relationship" with Putin. How many EX Presidents worked to get Russia back into the G7 after they were kicked out for attacking Ukraine? No matter how you SPIN it, Phil....Trump is Putin's boy, and it has been very evident. Trump moves our troops out of Syria's border and left the Kurds to die and Putin's troops take the space....planned ahead?? You better betcha.

Some day that fat POS will get his TRUMP TOWER in Russia if we all live long enough.

Who's the big fat oaf BEAMING at Putin? Certainly not the other leaders who aren't Putin's butt buddies.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What makes you think it's no big deal? werent you around for what's happened these last three years? pretty big f'in deal...

see my other post...

maybe we ought to prosecute anyone found to be offering/selling them russkies ip bandwidth.
Do you also have excuses for Trump now cleaning house...getting rid of ANYONE in his administration who aren't beholden to him...who say anything about his dirty dealings or don't agree with him?? Kind of HITLERISH, isn't it? Now that he knows he can't be impeached he will continue his path to a dictatorship. And it's all the fault of his defenders who make excuses for him.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
because there is nothing left but bad cartoon.

there's been meddling for decade upon decade upon decade... them;s the facts..

but we have more people today that need a bogeyman to blame, rather than address the catastrophic failure of our body politic..

we literally countenance the visiting of violence upon people....and ..well.. it's unreal
ALL OF A SUDDEN you and Rick are concerned....obviously because you can't find an excuse for Trump DENYING it over and over. Bernie Sanders isn't denying it....he is calling Putin out and that's something that Trump WILL NOT DO.