• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia, Russia, Russia. Alice, why is Russia always interfering in our elections?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So where's the LINKS of me defending anyone for saying women are a piece of meat or whatever they're saying....You cant' provide them so you CONTINUE LYING and know you'll get by with it because you are a Mod. When is your term limit over?
You're the one who is LYING...about me, as usual. PROVE IT...Prove that I defended "some billionaire" for saying such things or your BS about denying Bernie is being helped by Putin. If you weren't so blindsided by Trump's Purty hair or hot body, you'd admit that Putin wants to help Bernie just like Trump has been promoting Bernie because they think he's not a threat. Instead, you LIE about what I said or didn't say. Nice job...Phil. You show your dishonesty every time you do that. I have better things to do than sit here and fight with a Trump defender who lies about me constantly.
Lol. Nice new angle. Not working, but fun.

Anyhoo..be sure to rejoin the trump bangs his daughter posts anytime. And don't forget the nosejob posts.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So where's the LINKS of me defending anyone for saying women are a piece of meat or whatever they're saying....You cant' provide them so you CONTINUE LYING and know you'll get by with it because you are a Mod. When is your term limit over?
You're the one who is LYING...about me, as usual. PROVE IT...Prove that I defended "some billionaire" for saying such things or your BS about denying Bernie is being helped by Putin. If you weren't so blindsided by Trump's Purty hair or hot body, you'd admit that Putin wants to help Bernie just like Trump has been promoting Bernie because they think he's not a threat. Instead, you LIE about what I said or didn't say. Nice job...Phil. You show your dishonesty every time you do that. I have better things to do than sit here and fight with a Trump defender who lies about me constantly.
What's that stupidity...term limits.

You signing up to..help?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That's just a lie. They also did things to help Hillary. You're so lost in partisan idolatry that you can't see straight.

Why are you protecting the Russians?
Why is SHE protecting the Russians?? Why aren't you asking why Trump is protecting Putin? Is it a BROmance? Seems so.
Trump is as smitten with Putin as Melania is with Justin Trudeau.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Why is SHE protecting the Russians?? Why aren't you asking why Trump is protecting Putin? Is it a BROmance? Seems so.
Trump is as smitten with Putin as Melania is with Justin Trudeau.
Try reading my points. I want to go after the Russians. You want to go after Trump. YOU are protecting the Russians by making protecting America a partisan issue. You don't care at all about the Russians. It's another Get Trump scheme.

And it's the Democrats who have always defended the Russians. That you care about the Russians suddenly is the ridiculous party that the Democrat party is.

The Russians are coming is just another Democrat derangement melt down. I ask you to START caring about Russia interfering in elections by stop making it a partisan issue and protecting them, as you are doing now

Because Hillary lost in 2016 and she was in bed with Russia having been part of Russia gaining control of 20% of our uranium reserves for which the US never got a friggin dime. But her foundation raked in 145 million! Which would all have been swept under the rug had she won.

A simple turn the table tactic.
Yeah, that's the system, and endless rotational mindfuck engaged in by all.

Try reading my points. I want to go after the Russians. You want to go after Trump. YOU are protecting the Russians by making protecting America a partisan issue. You don't care at all about the Russians. It's another Get Trump scheme.

And it's the Democrats who have always defended the Russians. That you care about the Russians suddenly is the ridiculous party that the Democrat party is.

The Russians are coming is just another Democrat derangement melt down. I ask you to START caring about Russia interfering in elections by stop making it a partisan issue and protecting them, as you are doing now
I'm sorry. No one requires a scheme to get Trump, he's given a legit legal system all it would ever require. What the power structure requires is endless scheming, chaos, hysterics, an endless stream of never-to-be-resolved scandals, illusion and spectacle, keeping the unsubstantial people seething at each other.

And the public gives the power structure little to be concerned about. They fock sex trafficked children in front of you in a very bipartisan fashion as the people say nothing.

kaz

Small l libertarian
I'm sorry. No one requires a scheme to get Trump, he's given a legit legal system all it would ever require. What the power structure requires is endless scheming, chaos, hysterics, an endless stream of never-to-be-resolved scandals, illusion and spectacle, keeping the unsubstantial people seething at each other.

And the public gives the power structure little to be concerned about. They fock sex trafficked children in front of you in a very bipartisan fashion as the people say nothing.
No one needs a scheme? Please, you're the Kaos party going to one scheme after another in your 60s Get Trump show. There was Hillary will win in a landslide, Russia, Kavanaugh. Ukraine. Mueller was going to save you, then Bolton. You've had more schemes than a multi-personality home decorator. And yet Trump is still there. Maybe Democrats should think of something to offer rather than just trying to tear America down to ... Get Trump ...

[media]

No one needs a scheme? Please, you're the Kaos party going to one scheme after another in your 60s Get Trump show. There was Hillary will win in a landslide, Russia, Kavanaugh. Ukraine. Mueller was going to save you, then Bolton. You've had more schemes than a multi-personality home decorator. And yet Trump is still there. Maybe Democrats should think of something to offer rather than just trying to tear America down to ... Get Trump ...

[media]
Why? Concentrated capital is quite satisfied with the way things are as is. I do not subscribe to your belief in your "two party" system. And you/"both" all respond to your Pavlovian conditioning.

Let's examine the folly of that from both pathological perspectives.

Nevada Democratic Party asks caucus volunteers to sign confidentiality agreements

The news comes just one day before the Nevada Democratic caucuses. The caucus process here in Nevada has come under intense scrutiny after a similar process melted down in Iowa. Nevada Democrats, led by operatives with ties to former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, have worked for weeks to ensure the caucus goes smoothly, worried that a poor showing could imperil the state's first in the west status and further undermine the entire nomination process.

A Nevada State Democratic Party official told CNN that it's standard practice to request staff and volunteers to sign an NDA because they are privy to strategic information and said the party also required NDAs in 2018.

Nevada Democratic Party asks caucus volunteers to sign confidentiality agreements

Democratic Party corruption, yet again, out in the open for all to see. Their excuse to the people? Oh we did this last year as well. Bear in mind this is the party that in the aftermath of 2016 stated in court that it had no legal responsibility to honor the wishes of its own primary voters in the general. Super delegates only exist to override and "manage" any one-hominid-one-voteism that may arise and threaten concentrated capital.

Nevada canceled its Republican caucus to help Trump re-election bid

LAS VEGAS — While Democratic voters here will flock to caucus sites to express their preference in their party’s nominating contest, Republican voters will go about their day as normal.

That’s because the Republican Party voted last year to cancel its caucus.

The decision was made to help clear the path to re-election for President Donald Trump. By canceling its caucus, the party ensures that voters don’t have the opportunity to formally put their support behind a different Republican candidate for president.

“By canceling it, by opting out of it, it allows us to jump to the, what is gonna be the inevitable conclusion, that President Trump will be getting our delegates at the National Convention in Charlotte,” a Nevada GOP spokesperson told multiple media outlets in September, after the vote.

Nevada canceled its Republican caucus to help Trump re-election bid

Oh that's certainly different isn't it, corruption, yet again, out in the open for all to see. What is it "both" parties fear about the people having representation, what is so terrifying to the power structure about living up to america's lofty rhetoric? One-hominid-one-vote again, coitus interruptus. No wonder your two camps of hapless followers snivel and spittle at each other, each camp knows it supports corruption leaving nothing to quibble over other than who is "least" corrupt and evil.

And all the while, the bickering factions of the aristocracy you folks in "both" camps support in rabid frothy-mouthed partisanshitheadism, engage bipartisanly in scenarios like the patronage of Jeffrey Epstein's/ Ghislaine Maxwell's child sex trafficking. Epstein is conveniently disappeared, Maxwell is allowed to sashay back off into the shadows so as not to embarrass our pedophile aristocracy.

And an ostensibly free people do nothing but observe.

Fweedumb.

Ya know what they say about hate eating you from the inside out?

See: America.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Why? Concentrated capital is quite satisfied with the way things are as is. I do not subscribe to your belief in your "two party" system. And you/"both" all respond to your Pavlovian conditioning.
Hilarious. I am a libertarian, Holmes. And I voted for Gary Johnson. I've voted for Republicans once in the last six elections. I wouldn't have done that if the Libertarian Party nominated a libertarian in 2008. You started right out assuming that not Democrat = Republican, then called me a two party system believer. Hilarious. You just proved that is what you are. Funny stuff.

As for the rest, I keep saying our problems are both parties. You were doing the Trump derangement crap, Sport

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That would be great, if you're talking about the meeting with the Russian lawyer with Trump Jr.

Because she was denied a Visa by the State Department and it was Loretta Lynch who granted her "special immigration parole" which by statute only the Attorney General can do.

And she did it more than once. The last time Ms. Veselnitskaya the lawyer arrived from Moscow on the morning of that meeting....so yeah, by all means, let's add Loretta.
And, don't forget, met before AND AFTER the meeting with Fusion GPS. It was an obvious set up to put Trump people in a room with Russians orchestrated by the Clinton campaign.

Wahbooz

Governor
And it is you people doing their bidding here...
Wow, it must have taken you one hell of a lot of time to think that pointless comment. I hope it didn't give you a headache.

What is 'you people'? Who is 'their'? I probably should also ask what is their 'bidding' as well.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Wow, it must have taken you one hell of a lot of time to think that pointless comment. I hope it didn't give you a headache.

What is 'you people'? Who is 'their'? I probably should also ask what is their 'bidding' as well.
I'm guessing from your post that it gives you a headache to reason, as the implications of my post were as clear as they were pointed (so I'll elucidate) - Russia wins when we are at each other's throats, which makes all of your (failed) efforts to undo the 2016 election based off of the fake narrative that Russia "helped" Trump win "doing his bidding." See? That is all it takes - just read what I write (more than once might help) and think about it.

Wahbooz

Governor
I'm guessing from your post that it gives you a headache to reason, as the implications of my post were as clear as they were pointed (so I'll elucidate) - Russia wins when we are at each other's throats, which makes all of your (failed) efforts to undo the 2016 election based off of the fake narrative that Russia "helped" Trump win "doing his bidding." See? That is all it takes - just read what I write (more than once might help) and think about it.
You made the asinine statement, so explain who is 'you people'.

I had no idea I had the ability to undo the 2016 election, but I apparently have the power to upset you. Had I had the power I'd do my damnedest to get Gary Johnson elected, or one the other Republicans, because there were far better options than the clown you ass kiss.

Consider this, John Kelly resigned. James Mattis resigned. John Bolton resigned. How many other resigned? Kind of tells you something about the guy in the Oval office, doesn't it.

You're just another one of those people who just runs their mouth long before they get their brain in gear. Now if you had actually read the article about dividing, you'd know it's Trump and his far right supporters who are doing that. Just like a bunch of psychotic soccer moms.

And in the words of John Boehner, there is no Republican Party?

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
We probably should get something straight here too. Helsinki 2018. Putin is asked if he wanted Trump to be elected president, and whether he instructed any of his officials to help do that. Putin emphatically said "Yes, I did, Yes, I did."

Mick

The Right is always right
Consider this, John Kelly resigned. James Mattis resigned. John Bolton resigned. How many other resigned? Kind of tells you something about the guy in the Oval office, doesn't it.
Actually, they were fired....but that's beside the point. Didn't Obama also fire Mattis? Let me guess, that was "different". Didn't Democrat also seethe with nastiness towards Kelly and Bolton? Why, yes they did. Again, that is "different".

Smh. Craziness.

Your propensity to post dumb comments hasn't changed with time away, I see. Maybe you need another vacation and additional time to think.

Wahbooz

Governor
Actually, they were fired....but that's beside the point. Didn't Obama also fire Mattis? Let me guess, that was "different". Didn't Democrat also seethe with nastiness towards Kelly and Bolton? Why, yes they did. Again, that is "different".

Smh. Craziness.

Your propensity to post dumb comments hasn't changed with time away, I see. Maybe you need another vacation and additional time to think.
Maybe you should look a little closer. When Mattis sent in his letter of resignation, what date was on it? Trump 'fired' him after he effectively resigned? And of course Trump fired him, after Mattis said he had no choice but to leave.

Yes, Obama fired Mattis, as chief of Central Command. That's between them two.

Why do I care if Democrats seethed at Bolton or Kelly? What has that got to do with it? As I recall, Bolton resigned because of the 'drug deal', probably why Trump doesn't want his book published while he's still president.

And by the way, from the horses mouth.

The president was careful not to describe Kelly's exit as a firing, saying that “John Kelly will be leaving – I don’t know if I can say ‘retiring.’" He thanked the former Marine general for his long years of public service.

Craziness is right, directly from the White House. Just because you post ad infinitum of what Trump claims, doesn't make it intelligent. We'd be far better off if one of the other Republicans had run in 2016, which is why i voted for Johnson.

It's too bad you can't think, but like Trump, everyone is obviously a Democrat to you. Apparently all the people in all the intelligence units of the government are Democrats to Trump. And by the way, in Helsinki, didn't Putin specifically say he wanted Trump to win, and he said he directed his officials to work to make that happen? Oh yes, his specific words were:

Да, да, я это сделал. (Yes I did, Yes I did.)

If Putin wants either Sanders or Trump in the White house, neither one of them should be there, plain and simple.

reason10

Governor
If Russia interfering again in 2020 is no big deal, why was Trump so angry that Congress was briefed about it?
Another LIE.
Trump is angry that the Edited in the House still haven't gotten over their butt hurt feelings because their attempt to overturn an election failed. He's like a frustrated father, watching spoiled brats whine when they don't get their way.
It's going to be wonderful when we get a huge Freshman Republican class to replace The Squad and other enemies of America. Maybe deport a few of those rag heads while we're at it.

Last edited by a moderator: