• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russian agent in the NRA charged

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You couldn't do it either.

I'm here to remind you of your hypocrisy and failures of the obama years
I really don't give a fvck about your meme
Read my signature.

D

Deleted member 21794

So we should ignore it like you want to ignore Trump's treason ?
Odd. I've heard no mention of treason in the Mueller report. Perhaps you can clarify what treason you have an inside scoop on.

Spamature

President
Odd. I've heard no mention of treason in the Mueller report. Perhaps you can clarify what treason you have an inside scoop on.
Mueller said in his report he would not accuse Trump if he was not going to charge him and under the rules of the DOJ he could not charge him. You GOPers are boasting about something that never happened because the rules Muller was working under would not let it happen.

Deplorable !

trapdoor

Governor
I read that the agent only raised about $3500 for the NRA. That wouldn't buy one of LaPierre's suits. Hell, the NRA has received more money from ME over the past 30 years.

Mueller said in his report he would not accuse Trump if he was not going to charge him and under the rules of the DOJ he could not charge him. You GOPers are boasting about something that never happened because the rules Muller was working under would not let it happen.

Deplorable !
What about all the other Trump officials, including Trump Jr., who you claimed committed treason? Why weren't any of them indicted or charged?