• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russian elected ocasio-cortez

EatTheRich

President
Working people hate capitalism?
it's working people who elected Trump
The guy who is making things better for the working people through CAPITALISM
Trump is making things better for a select, privileged sector of the working class at the expense of the international working class’s log-term interests. And look again I posted that people who work hate work.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Trump is making things better for a select, privileged sector of the working class at the expense of the international working class’s log-term interests. And look again I posted that people who work hate work.
He's making it better for me
Why are Blacks doing better now than while obama was president?
And I don't give a fvck about the international community
We've been fvcked by shithole country's way to long.

EatTheRich

President
He's making it better for me
Why are Blacks doing better now than while obama was president?
And I don't give a fvck about the international community
We've been fvcked by shithole country's way to long.
I don’t think even Black Americans are doing better, on the whole, if you take into account the erosion of freedom, and the rise of blatant racism. And for working-class Americans to try to get ahead at the expense of working-class foreigners is a fool’s game. We stand or fall together as an indivisible international class.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I don’t think even Black Americans are doing better, on the whole, if you take into account the erosion of freedom, and the rise of blatant racism. And for working-class Americans to try to get ahead at the expense of working-class foreigners is a fool’s game. We stand or fall together as an indivisible international class.
Don't think it makes you look foolish.
YES, BLACKS ARE DOING BETTER.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The racism is coming from the left and their ISIS ANTIFA cowards hiding their faces like the KKK

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/anti-hate-protesters-far-outnumber-white-supremacists-as-groups-rally-near-white-house/ar-BBLOXUf?ocid=spartandhp