• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russian, if you're listening.....

Colorforms

Senator
Trump says he'd be open to taking info on 2020 opponents from ...
CBS News-2 hours ago
Mr. Trump made the comments in an interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos that aired in part Wednesday night on "ABC News ...

Trump: 'I think I'd take' damaging info on 2020 rival from foreign ...
CNBC-2 hours ago

Trump says he'd accept help from foreign actors offering dirt on 2020 ...
Vox-1 hour ago

Trump says he would 'want to hear' dirt on 2020 rivals from foreign ...
Fox News-1 hour ago

'I think I'd take it': In exclusive interview, Trump says he would listen if ...
Highly Cited-ABC News-2 hours ago

'I think I'd take it': Trump admits he WOULD listen if foreign actors ...
In-Depth-Daily Mail-1 hour ago

Good enough for you Trumpie ?
Good enough for me. It's about time someone is willing to fight as hard for the presidency as a democrat. I'm impressed that he was honest enough to say it to Stephenopolus' face.

Bugsy McGurk

President
We can't afford to have him leave. There's no resigning on principle in this administration when the good guy will only be replaced by a bad guy.
Trump is no doubt looking for an excuse to fire him. He needs a Baghdad Barr type to run the FBI to help cover up his crimes. Another “Roy Cohn.”

Spamature

President
Good enough for me. It's about time someone is willing to fight as hard for the presidency as a democrat. I'm impressed that he was honest enough to say it to Stephenopolus' face.
Huh ? Did Obama make it public that our intelligence agencies and the FBI were investigating Trump while the election was going on ? NO. He did not. He let that remain a secret while Hillary's investigations were all known by the public and she was made to answer for it in almost every interview and it was to top news story during the election.

Don't even try to pretend the two acted the same.

Colorforms

Senator
Huh ? Did Obama make it public that our intelligence agencies and the FBI were investigating Trump while the election was going on ? NO. He did not. He let that remain a secret while Hillary's investigations were all known by the public and she was made to answer for it in almost every interview and it was to top news story during the election.

Don't even try to pretend the two acted the same.
No, they weren't the same. Obama knew that Russia was trying to influence the election and refused to do anything because he was afraid that if Hillary won, and everyone thought she was going to, that it would put her win into question.

Instead, everything that Obama did was not only covert, but corrupt.

Spamature

President
No, they weren't the same. Obama knew that Russia was trying to influence the election and refused to do anything because he was afraid that if Hillary won, and everyone thought she was going to, that it would put her win into question.

Instead, everything that Obama did was not only covert, but corrupt.
He did try to do something about it. What did Trump do. He was informed about it and he went out and told the public it was FAKE NEWS. He HELPED the Russians by providing them cover by lying to the public. He said action to warn Americans was the Democrats trying to rig the election against him.

You were alive. You saw it happen. Yet here you are with a story that does not even resemble what was actually going on at the time.

Why ?

Colorforms

Senator
He did try to do something about it. What did Trump do. He was informed about it and he went out and told the public it was FAKE NEWS. He HELPED the Russians by providing them cover by lying to the public. He said action to warn Americans was the Democrats trying to rig the election against him.

You were alive. You saw it happen. Yet here you are with a story that does not even resemble what was actually going on at the time.

Why ?
LOL wow, do you have it ass backwards. Trump was the one trying to warn people that the Russians were trying to influence the election and Obama ran to the Rose Garden to tell Trump to grow up and that our elections were to decentralized for Russia to influence. :)

Spamature

President
LOL wow, do you have it ass backwards. Trump was the one trying to warn people that the Russians were trying to influence the election and Obama ran to the Rose Garden to tell Trump to grow up and that our elections were to decentralized for Russia to influence. :)

This was in respond to Trump saying the elections were rigged. This was not about the Russian attack. It would have been great if at that moment Obama would have let Americans know that the FBI was investigating his campaign for its involvement with Russia.

But he kept that secret from the public.

Colorforms

Senator
This was in respond to Trump saying the elections were rigged. This was not about the Russian attack. It would have been great if at that moment Obama would have let Americans know that the FBI was investigating his campaign for its involvement with Russia.

But he kept that secret from the public.
Yes, rigged by the Russians. And Obama tapped it down because he thought Hillary was going to win

Spamature

President
Yes, rigged by the Russians. And Obama tapped it down because he thought Hillary was going to win
He said Russia was a hoax, fake news, a scam. So you know good and well he was not talking about Russia rigging the election. He was talking about the Dems, Obama and Hillary rigging the election. Later on that turned into the "deep state" out to get him.

Stop right now if you are not going to be honest about what went on in 2016.