• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russian troll brigade paid to spam social media sites !!!!!

Yes, I'm curious.

AsSeen.. who do you suspect is a part of this?

I want names, damn it! Names!
so do i. someone already replied to this thread and posted "are you talking to me? are you talking to me????"

This reminds me of the story about the Florida State Police. There's a big problem narcotics in florida. Their plan was to conduct random highway stops of suspicious looking vehicles. The ACLU or some other organization got an injunction to stop it.

So instead the troopers simply put up a sign that said "Random Drug Check - 1 mile ahead". Even though there was no drug check. They simply arrested all the cars that crossed the median in an attempt to reverse course evade the check. The police then stopped THOSE cars for making an illegal U-turn . . .

Ms. As Seen,

That explains bugs. His avatar even looks like a 1960s era soviet spy.
i hadn't thought of that. but you're right. his avatar is a bit sketchy and one dimensional. remember boris and natasha on "The Rocky and Bullwinkle" show?

Who would pick Boris, instead of Rocky the Flying Squirrel? Only someone under istructions from "fearless leader" . . .

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150529/eu--russia-kremlin_propaganda-4010c316ef.html

Well, this explains a lot. Something that I’ve suspected for a long time. How do russian newspaper articles - which NOBODY reads in the west – end up appearing on this site, word for word?

“Russian Trolls” – see link above. They’re hired to spread the good news about Vladimir Putin and his plan for mankind – to bring peace on earth and goodwill. For real.

At first I thought the trolls and spammers on this board might be actual US residents – foreigners here on US student visas, pickup up beer and pizza money by shilling for the Kremlin. It turns out probably not – they evidently all work in some stalinist era building in Moscow, where their handlers can monitor them on factors such as speed, typos, adherence to “the script”, and of course not taking too many restroom breaks. Twelve hours a day. (This is basically how the insurance call center I work at operates, too. So, we’re not that different after all, heroes of the Soviet Union!!)

I just want you trolls to know: I don’t begrudge you picking up a little cash. Moscow is a dreary, drepressing place to live. Journalists and opposition political figures getting killed without notice. Uncollected trash. Just 2 TV channels, and the guy on Channel two - his only job is to tell you to tune back to Channel one, or else! I’m actually even MORE in sympathy with your plight now, than when I assumed you were posting from some dorm room at the State University of New York.

In fact, please put in a good word for me with your bosses. I’m an actual american, and I’m willing to do the same sort of work for them (for a price). Bonus factor, I won’t make those silly spelling, punctuation, and cultural errors that make your posts stand out. Mine will be much more professional, and with a humorous edge as well. No the unimaginative “cut and pastes” which you inundate the blogosphere with now.

So let me know, okay? I have no political affiliation, and very little morality. The perfect pundit (or lawyer?)

Queen Titania, AIL, Boltlady and Lance Freeman...BUSTED!

You guys SUCK at your job, and the commie jihadists need to field a better team next time.

Bugsy, Julie and Spamature, looks like your jobs at the DNC are still safe...for now. LOL

You guys SUCK at your job, and the commie jihadists need to field a better team next time.

Bugsy, Julie and Spamature, looks like your jobs at the DNC are still safe...for now. LOL
Did you ever notice how titania and tatiana are almost the same?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

You forgot Middleview. Those four are CLEARLY paid DNC shills.

Boltlady

Mayor
You must be going through a rough patch. Woven all through this thread are all kinds of snide remarks. Does that help boost your self esteem during unhappy times or is that just your normal persona?

If it's your idea of debate, it needs work.

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
i was aware the white house had "hundreds" of staffers, working out of the executive office building, across the street from the presidential mansion, involved in activities such as influencing the plotlines of TV shows, movies, and other cultural activities. But I didn't know this extended to paid spammers/bloggers. Do you have a link to the original article?

my favorite Obama administration "special liason" to Hollywood was Kal Penn - but he got bored (or stoned?) and resigned to return to his first love - movie making. His last film was "A very Harold and Kumar Christmas", which I'm sure brings the stoner spirit to the holidays.
The biggest Yankee trolls the USA news (propaganda) networks The New York Times just to name a few.

For the record I am not in the pay of the Russians nor do I have any affiliations of any sort with the Russians or anyone else --- I have no political affiliations of any sort.

As for my nic name ---- I went to bed one night as my old self which was either madame or whitelight, I forget which now ---they were my old nics from Slate, madame ( due to the reasons I joined a discussion on my Prof and so entered the Fray) was the first, not being very good with the internet in those days and still drinking quite a lot of wine/Champas in those days I got locked out 'cos I couldn't remember my password, so in a naughty ( with a twinkle in my eye) frame of mind re entered as whitelight --- and again after a while lost password agin and with the help of admin came back as madame just before we were vanished. ( If you have ever noticed, there are posters on here who still call me by both my old nics and have known me and I might add loved me ( reciprocated) for a good many years, and I also add - who have watched me change my mind about a good many things in that time - and grow as a person and as a poster with their help - even when they didn't much like the 'enfant terrible' I have become ;))

Anyway --- this one night, not long after we moved to PJ, and just after we lost my Indy Bindy darling darling dog, I drank of the nectar of my garden in the form of Sloe Gin ( the 'left standing' dogs and I would at the end of the day sit on duvets under the trees in the garden, they smooching and sniffling and playing, I partake of nectar) and a miracle, caused by fairy dust, happened as I slept --- I was reborn that night as the Fairy Queen ( Midsummers Night Dream) and even had a pic ---

OK? Any other questions?

Last edited:
so do i. someone already replied to this thread and posted "are you talking to me? are you talking to me????"

This reminds me of the story about the Florida State Police. There's a big problem narcotics in florida. Their plan was to conduct random highway stops of suspicious looking vehicles. The ACLU or some other organization got an injunction to stop it.

So instead the troopers simply put up a sign that said "Random Drug Check - 1 mile ahead". Even though there was no drug check. They simply arrested all the cars that crossed the median in an attempt to reverse course evade the check. The police then stopped THOSE cars for making an illegal U-turn . . .
someone already replied to this thread and posted "are you talking to me? are you talking to me????"

Who has? I've looked through this thread and seen nothing of the sort ---

You must be going through a rough patch. Woven all through this thread are all kinds of snide remarks. Does that help boost your self esteem during unhappy times or is that just your normal persona?

ps Boltlady, you watch, The TV will completely ignore my refuting her accusations and as if I had never said a thing and she will repeat those accusations next time I dare enter what she presumes to be her domain ;)

pps - why have yours and my avatars suddenly got green top left hand ( as you look) corners?

Boltlady

Mayor
ps Boltlady, you watch, The TV will completely ignore my refuting her accusations and as if I had never said a thing and she will repeat those accusations next time I dare enter what she presumes to be her domain ;)
She does that all the time with any discussion she gets into. Actually, a number of the denizens here operate that way. They're people who just have to feel they're right even when they're proven wrong.

We're 'marked'.:eek:
Weird --- lol at least they are not little red lazer dots --------------- I wonder if anyone else is?

It might just be because we are both on line at the mo and or on line and conversing. I suspect it is just 'cos we are alive, as in, logged in. Funny though :)

She does that all the time with any discussion she gets into. Actually, a number of the denizens here operate that way. They're people who just have to feel they're right even when they're proven wrong.
I think she is the troll! ;) it is 'the trying to divert attention away from herself by accusing another' ploy --- >giggle<

Boltlady

Mayor
I think she is the troll! ;) it is 'the trying to divert attention away from herself by accusing another' ploy --- >giggle<
Don't really think so. More like a frustrated writer who tries to attract attention by coming up with innovative ways to say things that the majority will agree with.

Boltlady

Mayor
Weird --- lol at least they are not little red lazer dots --------------- I wonder if anyone else is?

It might just be because we are both on line at the mo and or on line and conversing. I suspect it is just 'cos we are alive, as in, logged in. Funny though :)
Yup, I went at looked at others and it does seem to be whoever is on line at the time. Kind of clever, really.