• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russian UN ambassor dies in NY

Spamature

President
Have you noticed how Russian officials ever get sick and have a long illnesses from well know diseases ? It's always a sudden and mysterious illness that takes them. Well that and them committing suicide by a bullet to the head before they mysteriously climb into the trunks of their cars parked in dark alley ways.

Well I suppose somebody can cancelled their plans to defect and give up Trump and the military operation to attack our electoral system.

Vitaly Churkin, Russia's ambassador to UN, dies suddenly at 64

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Have you noticed how Russian officials ever get sick and have a long illnesses from well know diseases ? It's always a sudden and mysterious illness that takes them. Well that and them committing suicide by a bullet to the head before they mysteriously climb into the trunks of their cars parked in dark alley ways.

Well I suppose somebody can cancelled their plans to defect and give up Trump and the military operation to attack our electoral system.

You've gone completely bonkers.

Spamature

President
He died of cardiac arrest. Now please explain in other than twisted and tortured innuendo what that has to do with Donald Trump. If you actually have a theory I'm sure the rest of us would like to hear it.
Lot of sudden heart attacks in Russia. Funny they never report that the person previously had any heart trouble before their deaths. I think that is the 3rd or 4th high level Russian official and/or Putin opponent be stricken since the Steele dossier became public.

But you go on defending poor old Vlad and the bad luck he's having with staffing.

Spamature

President
I'm becoming increasingly convinced he's a shill paid by the RNC to make progreSSives look like lunatic, conspiracy theorist nutjobs.
Nobody needs to shill to make wingers look like lunatics and nut jobs. Funny how the dopes who blathered about Hillary and Bill murdering 50 people now think it's crazy to intimate that Putin would even harm a fly.

You go girls !

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You sure seem to miss the old BB where pure insult passed for contributions to the conversation.
Contribute to what? You post complete nonsense that should be summarily dismissed. It has become bloody ridiculous.

Now some Russian UN diplomat kicks off and you've got a Trumpian-causation theory on THAT.

Just nuts.

I will give you this - I should probably stay out of your threads. They are flat out crazy at this point.

Spamature

President
Contribute to what? You post complete nonsense that should be summarily dismissed. It has become bloody ridiculous.

Now some Russian UN diplomat kicks off and you've got a Trumpian-causation theory on THAT.

Just nuts.

I will give you this - I should probably stay out of your threads. They are flat out crazy at this point.
What was nonsense ? Putin opponents and cronies dying from sudden illnesses ? Or them being murdered by Putin. Damn maybe Lady Liberty was actually modeled after one of Vlad ancestors. Because you gopers act as if he's some kind of national monument now. One bad word about him and you folks turn into vicious name calling attack dogs. Sounds like you have a crush on murdering dictator.

Is it that Mussolini is dead and you have to take what you can get ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

EBONICS

like SCOTUS judge that wake up dead with a pillow over their face____or 50+ sudden death friends of Cow-In-Pant-Suits

"ever get sick"☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nobody needs to shill to make wingers look like lunatics and nut jobs. Funny how the dopes who blathered about Hillary and Bill murdering 50 people now think it's crazy to intimate that Putin would even harm a fly.

You go girls !
According to your post #7, you miss BB

hypocrite much?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I believe this will be the post that pushes you over the top. I'm going to go ahead and ignore your threads until you develop some semblance of sanity.

I'm not hopeful you ever will.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I believe this will be the post that pushes you over the top. I'm going to go ahead and ignore your threads until you develop some demo Len experience of sanity.

I'm not hopeful you ever will.
We'll run and hide if you must. I told you 9 months ago the Trumpies were in bed with the Russians. You laughed it off. A month ago you cons talked that shite when I said the intel agencies were on the case. Then when I posted about Flynn talking to the Russians. You called it BS. Then when I said he talked about sanctions. You stayed the course. Now we have deal to lift sanctions passed to Trump from Flynn written by the Russians.

So I understand if you are getting a bit nervous and you plan is to avoid the discussion all together.

Run and hide if you must. But the truth will always be right behind you.

Boca

Governor
But you go on defending poor old Vlad and the bad luck he's having with staffing.
You have gone bonkers. Nobody is defending Vlad, or has to, for this dude having a heart attack. And you still haven't explained what this has to do with Trump.

If only there a straight jacket rating to award posts.