• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sadly the only Trump admin official with the gravitas to effect the protest has been silenced by Trump.

Spamature

President
If Trump really wanted to stop the protest this is the only guy who the public trust and respect enough to stop these mass gatherings.

Spamature

President
Just how juiced up are you tonight.....Fauci can stop these criminal Nazi insurrectionists?
EFFECT these protest with reason.

I know you Trumpies want to see the iron fist of the US military slammed down on the American people.
That's because you know that a military dictatorship is his only hope for remaining in power after Jan 2021.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If Trump really wanted to stop the protest this is the only guy who the public trust and respect enough to stop these mass gatherings.

Couple weeks ago the Public were protesting Fauci 'Stay At Home' bs
appears you're very confused

Corruptbuddha

Governor

I know you Trumpies want to see the iron fist of the US military slammed down on the American people.
That's because you know that a military dictatorship is his only hope for remaining in power after Jan 2021.
Jesus Christ himself couldn’t reason with this mob.

Spamature

President
Jesus Christ himself couldn’t reason with this mob.
Are you sure he wouldn't be with them ?

Matthew 21:12
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Are you sure he wouldn't be with them ?

Matthew 21:12
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
I doubt it. "Turn the other cheek" and so forth.

Boca

Governor

And what does that indecipherable topic changing diversionary gibberish have to do with Dr. Fauci being the only guy who can put a stop to the riots? :oops:

Spamature

President
And what does that indecipherable topic changing diversionary gibberish have to do with Dr. Fauci being the only guy who can put a stop to the riots? :oops:

Again, I know you have your heart set on a military dictatorship with your teabagger messiah at the head of it, because all he's done is make things worse and destroyed any chance he may had of keeping power. Fauci is the last and only person in that admin with a shred of credibility. If not him Trump has no one left other than turning the US military its own people.

Do you get it now ms. might mind ?

Colorforms

Senator

If these leftists were reasonable, they wouldn't be burning down their own neighborhoods and killing people.

voyager

4Q2247365

Trump should ask Jimmy Carter to speak for him. Other Presidents were smart enough to know that and sent him around the world to smooth things out.